26. Mr. Li is coming. _______is time to take photos.
27. -----When_____ Helen____ at home and watch TV.
A. is; staying
B. did; stay
C. will; stay C. does; stay
28. Does your father often______?
Yes. There are many newspapers and magazines in his bedrooms.
A. go shopping
B. go for a walk
C. do his homework
D. do some reading
29. I am not good at English. Can you tell me how to____ it?
30. What do you think of John? ____
A. He’s from America
B. He is doing his homework
C. We all like him
D. He doesn’t like him
31. Here____ some money. Go and buy some drinks.
32 I enjoyed ____ your article What’s cool.
33. I found a little boy _____ in the corner.
A. to cry
34. Do you like dumplings ____ beef?
35. I think Animal World is the best show.
I don’t ____ you. I like Ccultural China.
A. like it
C. agree with
D. agree to
36. Sam is a good boy. He never ____ with his classmates.
37. Tom is very short. So he sits ___ the classroom.
A. in front of
B. in front
C. in the front of
D. front of
38. How was your friend’s vacation? _________
A. She went to see her aunt
B. It was sunny and humid
C. It was not bad
D. She went to the beach last Sunday
39. He sat down and watched Wang Wang ____ with a friendly black cat.
C. to play
40. Can you please put my letter ____ next month’s magazine?
I have a good friend. His name is Paul. I am short; he is 41 and about 180 cm.