1. what might prevent the woman buying the table?
B. its price
C. its design
2.who planted the trees?
A. the woman
C. someone else
3. What happened to the woman?
A. she got fired today.
B. she got promoted last week.
C. she was fooled by the man.
4. What did the man do?
A. He gave the woman the wrong information.
B. He put the sugar in the black container.
C. He added salt to his coffee.
5. How long is a day on Mars?
A. Less than 24 hours.
B. 24 hours and 37 minutes.
C. 37 hours. 第二节（共15小题；每小题1.5分，满分22.5分）
6. What do we know about the woman’s document?
A. It’s about 30000 words long.
B. It’s written in English.
C. It’s a textbook.
7. Which language is the most difficult according to the man?
8. What does the woman decide to do?
A. Translate the document herself.
B. Hire the man to do the translation.
C. Look for another translator.
9. Why does the woman call the man?
A. To place an ad in the newspaper.
B. To ask about something for sale.
C. To find out about a TV program.
10. When will the speakers meet this afternoon?
A. At 2:00.
B. At 3:00.
C. At 4:00.
11. Why was the man disappointed?
A. China lost the match.
B. China did not play well.
C. The other team made too many mistakes.
12. What did the woman enjoy most about the match?
A. The passion of the sport.
B. The skill of the players.