当前位置:文档之家› 商务英语基础对话

商务英语基础对话

商务英语基础对话
商务英语基础对话

商务英语基础对话详细解析一:自我介绍GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?

杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.

杰拉尔丁:早上好,詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。

JENNY ROSS: Thank you

詹妮.罗斯:谢谢

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好,詹妮。周末过的好么?

JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.

克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.

詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.

杰拉尔丁:早上好,哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。

CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.

克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Good morning,(moring) Jenny. How are you?

凯特.麦凯纳:早上好,詹妮。你身体怎样?

JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:很好,谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.

堂.布拉德利:早上好,詹妮。

JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,堂。

EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.

爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。

GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.

杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。

GERALDINE: Hello.Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.

杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮,爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?

詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

爱德华.格林:是的。

JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?

詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!

EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.(gald to see you )

爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.

詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment(now).And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.

詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。哦……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

1.Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?

这是接电话时的用语,尤其是公司人员接听电话或者客服接听电话,这都是最基本的开头语,而且要自报家门,说明自己是哪个单位。Can I help you?表示询问:请问有什么可以帮您?也可以说:What can I do for you?不过不够前者简洁。

2.Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?

Good weekend?是很简单的说法,在口语中经常这样用,而且经常用陈述句表示询问,只不过读的时候句尾要用升调。比如说:You want some coffee?可以很简单地问:Some coffee?想要来点咖啡吗?

3.It is cold this morning.

今天早上真冷。英国人见面最喜欢说天气了,就好象中国人见面问吃饭了没?不过去年

的话,可能就是要问:“今天你的股票涨了没?”哈哈!每个国家的文化习惯不同而已。

4.Thank you very much.

为别人的效劳表示感谢。有很多说法啦:Thanks./Thank you./Thanks a lot.

当然了,有时候举手之劳也不一定表现的别人的感谢理所当然,一定要回应一句了:Not at all./You are welcome./Don't mention it.?It's my favor.

5.How are you?/I'm fine, thank you.

这可是最简单的见面问好的话了。小时候学英语估计最早的就是这个了吧!

6.I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?

自我介绍以及向别人问好。初次见面问好一般说How do you do?虽然是问句,但是不需要别人回答的。

7.This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office.

向别人介绍部门或者介绍人都可以说:This is……

8.He's not here at the moment.

他现在不在。这句话在接电话的时候经常用到:He is not here right now./He is not available at the moment.

商务英语基础对话详细解析二:工作职责

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine.

这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine.

这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.

爱德华.格林:不,谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华.格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me

凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部,打扰一下。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凯特.麦凯纳:你好,凯特.麦凯纳。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?

爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.

詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to

Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.

来,我们去看一下R D车间。

EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.

詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.

爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.

杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电…… 再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.

啊,这是克莱夫的秘书,萨利。

EDWARD GREEN: hello.

爱德华.格林:你好。

JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?

詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

GERALDINE: Hi.

杰拉尔丁:你好。

1. Help yourself to what you need.

请别人自便的话。如果客人在你家吃饭或者借用你家的什么东西,你可以这样说:“Please help yourself.”或者可以说:“Just feel at home”

2.Would you like a cup of coffee?

提供建议或询问。有可以用作Would you like to do sth?在这里这一句可以简单的说:Some coffee?

3.He's our new Marketing Executive.

介绍职位。同下文的You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board 一样都是介绍职位。附件中添加了很多表示公司各

种职位的英文名称。感兴趣的话可以下载下来看一下。

4.What is Kate's job?

询问某人工作内容。可以说:What does she do?/What's her responsibility?

5.And here we have a range of products.

a range of products表示一系列产品,也可以用a series of products.

商务英语基础对话详细解析三:缺乏经验

JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Research and Development Department.

詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。

This is Bob and that's Pete. They are Research Assistants.

这位是鲍勃,那个是皮特。他们是研发助理。

And through here is Derek Jones' office.

这里过去就是德里克·琼斯的办公室了。

He has a team of six people.

他的团队有六个人。

Derek, this is Edward Green. He's our new...

德里克,这位是爱德华.格林。他是我们新来的……

DEREK JONES: Please.

德里克.琼斯:拜托。

JENNY ROSS: Oh, you're busy. Sorry.

詹妮.罗斯:哦,你忙吧。对不起。

DEREK JONES: No. Please wait.

德里克.琼斯:不。请稍等。

There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?

啊,完成了。很好。你喜欢吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Errr. What is it?

爱德华.格林:哦,这是什么?

DEREK JONES: It's a toy. It's a new electronic toy.

德里克.琼斯:是个玩具。是种新型电子玩具。

EDWARD GREEN: It's very good. Edward Green. Pleased to meet you. 爱德华.格林:很好啊。爱德华o格林。见到你很高兴。

DEREK JONES: Derek Jones. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

德里克.琼斯:德里克.琼斯。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Edward Green starts today.

堂.布拉德利:爱德华.格林今天开始上班。

He's the new Marketing Executive.

他是新的销售主管。

CLIVE HARRIS: Oh yes. Is he good?

克莱夫.哈里斯:哦。他行吗?

DON BRADLEY: I don's know. He's young.

堂.布拉德利:不知道。他年轻,聪明。

He's intelligent. He is well-qualified, but of course he has no experience. 他很合乎条件,但就是没经验。

DEREK JONES: So, that's the existing product range.

德里克·琼斯那么,这就是现有的产品类别。

This is a very new product. In fact, this is a prototype. 这是个很新的产品。其实,这还是模型个模型。EDWARD GREEN: What is it?

爱德华.格林:是什么东西?

DEREK JONES: It's a called Big Boss.

德里克.琼斯:叫做“大老板”。

EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss? What does it do?

爱德华.格林:“大老板”? 有什么功能?

DEREK JONES: Ahah! Look: Say"Hello, Big Boss". 德里克.琼斯:啊!看着:说“你好,大老板”。EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

DEREK JONES: No, no. Into the microphone.

德里克.琼斯:不,不。对着麦克风说。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

DEREK JONES: Try again.

德里克.琼斯:再试一次。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

BIG BOSS: Hi. Edward. Welcome to Bibury Systems. “大老板”:你好。爱德华。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。CLIVE HARRIS: What do you think, Don?

克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,你认为怎么样?

DON BRADLEY: I don't like this design.

堂.布拉德利:我不喜欢这个设计。

CLIVE HARRIS: I agree. It's not good.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我有同感。还不是很好。

I like this one. He looks angry.

我喜欢这个。他看上去生气的样子。

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I think it is very funny.

堂.布拉德利:对,很有趣。

DEREK JONES: What do you think?

德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: What about glasses?

爱德华.格林:加上眼镜怎样?

DEREK JONES: That is very good.

德里克.琼斯:太棒了。

DEREK JONES: Good idea! Brilliant!

德里克.琼斯:好注意! 真聪明!

1.So, this is the Research and Development Department.

研发部门,一般简写为R&B,很多大公司都设有这个部门,可以说是一个公司的核心部门。

2.He has a team of six people.

也可以说:He has six people in this dipartment.但是,其实每个部门都是一个团队,讲究团结协作精神,所以,用team更能体现出这种精神。

3.Oh, you're busy. Sorry.

在别人正在忙的时候打扰了别人肯定很过意不去,一定要道歉的。不过,一般情况下,

如果要打断别人,最好先说“Excuse me.”否则,可能由于你一句话就把别人的灵感赶走啦!

4.There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?

询问别人的看法和意见的。还可以说what do you think of it?

5.Welcome to Bibury Systems.

欢迎加入……我们应该注意到了,之前介绍过的每一个人都说了这句话对新人表示欢迎,这是最基本的理解。接待客人时也可以说:Welcome to ……

6.I don't like this design./I agree. It's not good.

表示不同意,不赞同。/以及对某人的意见表示看法一致。

7.That is very good.Good idea!

对别人的主意表示赞赏That's a neat idea./You said it./You can say that again

赞同看法

1. A valid point.

2. I agree completely.

3. I agree one hundred percent.

4. I agree wholeheartedly.

"valid"是‘确实的;有价值的';"point"为‘重点;观点'。这用语是说对方提出的这一点很有参考价值,值得重视。等于"It's a valid point.",将"It's"省略后,语气更形简洁有力。这句话表示自己完全同意对方的看法,并百分之百地支持;常能发挥鼓励他人发言的作用,可用于正式或非正式的场合。

表达反对

1. I'm sorry, but I have to disagree.

2. I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that.

3. I'm sorry, but I can't support that position / idea.

4. I'm sorry, but I can't go along with that.

"disagree"的意思是‘不同意;反对'。这句话可用于半正式与正式场合中。请注意这句话

所不同意的是‘意见'而非‘个人',纯粹对事不对人,所以可以很技巧地避免让对方下不了台。用"I'm sorry"开头,尤显客气有礼。

More 同意与反对

在会议桌上,面对不同考量的方案与意见时,我们常需表达正面或反面的看法。以下提出两种不同程度表达同意及反对的说法,请比较参考:

同意的说法:强烈表达

I'm in complete agreement.

I quite agree.

I couldn't agree more.

Exactly!

Precisely.

同意的说法:和缓表达

I agree.

You're right there.

I think you're right.

That's true.

That's right.

I disagree completely.

That's out of the question.

On the contrary.

Of course not!

That's ridiculous.

反对的说法:和缓表达

I don't agree.

That's not how I see it.

I wouldn't say that.

I don't think it will work.

I disagree.

商务英语基础对话详细解析四:转接电话

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待员:早上好,RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE Phil Watson's phone.

戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?

戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not here right now./He is not available right now.)

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?

让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That's it.

戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲尔.沃森:你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲尔.沃森:你好,堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.

堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

1.Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

这一句是给人打电话时自报家门的话。然后要说清楚找谁。可以按照上述说法,也可以说:"Can I speak to Mr. Smith?"或"Is Mr. Smith there?""Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?"

2.I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

打电话要找的人不在时这样说。也可以说:"Sorry,he is not here.""He is not in."

3.What company are you from please?

询问别人是属于哪个公司的。一般情况下如果你打电话过去,一定要先说清楚自己是哪个公司的,这样让别人感到比较清晰明朗。

4.I'll put you through.

这是转接电话时的用语。

5.Can I ask who's calling please?

询问是谁在打电话。也可以直接问:"Who is that,please?"

6.Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?

留口信可以用take a message来表示。或者如果当事人不介意的话可以说出他的手机号码或者直线电话。比如前面:I'm sorry but the number is confidential.电话是保密的,这样就只能take a message或者ring back了。

7.Just let me check that.

别人报给你电话号码时一定要核对一遍,确保万无一失。

8.Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

让别人久等时一定要说这一句表示道歉。

商务英语基础对话详细解析五:推荐产品

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

史密斯的秘书:你好,史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to

call?

爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

DEREK JONES: Yes.

德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter T oyama.

CALLER:No。皮特·富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?

CALLER:这是367分机吗?

DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.

德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

CALLER:对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.(hold on)

德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.

爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.

凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我,凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?

凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?

克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: Do you want to see them?I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr.

Sakai.

凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

1.I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

如果你之前打过电话约定了时间,最好跟秘书或接待员说明一下,这样可以唤起别人的印象,不会显得太突兀。

2.Can I ask what it is about?

如果你是接线员或秘书,别人两次打电话都不在,应该问一下是什么事,看一下自己能否帮忙,或者帮着留下口信。

3.I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct.When is a good time to call?

如果你是某公司的销售打电话给别人,秘书或接线员可能每天会接到很多种类似的电话,可能会直接过滤掉。这时候你一定要锲而不舍,说明

希望老大亲眼过目,否则,你邮寄过去的资料可能根本到不了关键人物面前。既然打了两次都找不到,就应该问一下到底什么时候打合适:

When is a good time to call?

4.There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

这里没有这样一个人。如果别人打电话找人,你们这里实际上没有这个同事时,可以这样说。

5.Is that extension 367?

如果别人说你打错电话时,你一定要跟别人核对一下电话号码。

6.Could you put me back to the switchboard?

别人如果同时告诉了你正确的分机号码,你可以要求别人直接转回总机再转接,这样比

较节省时间。注:有没有看到人家接到打错的电话时很不耐烦的?这时候你一定要客气一点哦!

7.I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

可真是有点郁闷哦!打了几次电话别人都不在,又碰到软钉子。但是,一定要坚持哦!坚持就是胜利!

商务英语的翻译标准及要求

商务英语的翻译标准及要求 商务英语是英语在商务场合这一特定的专业学科服务的专门用途英语。下面是小编分享的商务英语的翻译标准及要求,一起来看一下吧。 商务英语的翻译标准及要求 对于翻译的标准,自1898 年严复提出“信、达、雅”的翻译主张以来,人们一直讨论不断,争论不休,目前尚无定论。而各家学者对商务英语的翻译标准也不一,比如,刘法公先生曾提出了“忠实、准确、统一”的商务翻译标准;叶玉龙等认为“对商务英语来说,翻译标准除 ‘忠实通顺’外,还应加上‘地道’”。张新红、李明认为,“商务英语 翻译译者除了要精通两种语言及其文化以及熟悉翻译技巧之外,还必须熟悉商务方面的知识,了解商务各个领域的语言特点和表达法”。 专家们的论述见仁见智,但笔者认为,对于对外商务英语的翻译应博采众长,“以忠实通顺为基础,力求准确与统一”。 “忠实通顺”,指商务英语的译文应是英语原文信息的真实反映,译者应最大限度地将商务英语原文作者所赋予原文的语言文字转移到汉语译文里。译文除了要忠实于商务英语原文外,还要明白晓畅,符合汉语商务文献的语言规范和行为规范的要求,也就是说,译文要像汉语里商界人士所说的行话。忠实与通顺二者相互依存,若译文忠实而不通顺,读者就看不懂,也就达不到交易的目的;若通顺而不忠实,脱离原文的内容与风格,则会使商务活动受到阻碍,通顺也就毫无意义。 “准确统一”是指译文要准确传达原文的信息,译文所传递的信息同商务英语原文所传递的信息要保持一致;在翻译过程中,译文采用的译名、概念、术语等都应该保持前后统一,不允许将同一概念或术语随意变换译名。因此,商务英语的翻译应以准确的语言、统一的汉语商务套语加以表达,不得出任何差错,否则会酿成不可挽回的损失。

实用旅游英语口语系列情景对话

旅游英语:预订机票情景对话及常用句型 越来越多的人都选择以飞机为出行方式。但是如何用一口流利的英语订机票呢这里总结了一些情景对话,还有一些常用的句型。大家都来学一学吧 A:Good morning. The Un ited Airli nes. What can I do for you 早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛 B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservati on to Bost on next week. 是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。 A:Whe n do you want to fly 您想何时去 B:Monday, september 12. 周一,9月12日。 A:We have Flight 802 on mon day. Just a mome nt please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. 我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。 B:Then, any alternatives 那还有别的吗 A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat 有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗 B:Er... it is a direct flight, is n't it 哦......是直航对吗 A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach 是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票 B:I prefer first class, what about the fare 我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱 A:One way is $176. 单程是176美元。 B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. 好的我要订周二9:30的机票。 A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir 一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生 B:Right. Can you also put me on the wait ing list for the 12th 对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗 A:Certa inly. May I have your n ame and teleph one nu mber 当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。 B:My n ame is Lorus An ders on. You can reach me at . 我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是,您可以和我取得联系。 A:I will no tify you if there is can cellati on. 若是取消我会通知您的。 B: Thank you very much.

商务英语基础上册课后Test Two答案

Key to Test Two I. Choose the correct answer(1 point each,20 points in all ). 1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. A 6. D 7. B 8. D 9. C 10. B 11. A 12. B 13. A 14. B 15. C 16. B 17. C 18. D 19. B 20. A II. Translate the following terms from Chinese into English(1.5 points each, 15 points in all). 1. Commercial Counsellor’s Office 2. specific inquiry 3. firm offer 4. Memorandum 5. in urgent need of 6. commodity name/ name of commodity 7. generally speaking 8. inquiry list 9. as follows 10. business contract III. Translate the following terms from English into Chinese (1 point each, 10 points in all). 1. 价目单 2. 还盘 3. 购货单 4. 毫无延误,立即 5. 下订单 6. 付款条件 7. 规格 8. 公吨 9. 以…为条件,以…为准 10. 不可撤销信用证 IV. Complete the following sentences (4 points each, 20 points in all).

商务英语会议对话范文.doc

A:we need to discuss our work plan for next year. Miss Tang, did you prepare a list of action items? B: yes. Does everyone have a copy? It ’ s only a draft, so I would appreciate any feedback before I forward it to the other departments. A: I see that expanding our product line tops the list of priorities. Although product development is important, I also think we need to find ways of upgrading our distribution network. B: I ’ ve asked the marketing department to follow up on that. I intend to incorporate some of their suggestions into the work plan before we submit the final report A: we should also brainstorm with folks in advertising to make sure that our target audience is getting the message. B:we ’ll have to be careful about how we present our ideas. Those creative types can be awfully sensitive! A: I ’ ll speak with the assistant director advertising department.We have a good in the working

商务英语翻译考试

考试简介 全国商务英语翻译(ETTBL)是我国一项系统的“外语+专业”的商务翻译培训、考试,以全国《商务英语翻译教程》(口译/笔译)的培训大纲为基础,内容涵盖广告、产品描述、产品与保险、人力资源与职业、经济、国际贸易、金融证券、市场营销、法律、合同与协议、旅游业等。由商务英语专业教授及富有商务背景的外籍教师进行授课,侧重于常用商务材料英汉互译对照、常用商务专业词汇及典型句型解析、翻译技巧等。打造商务英语翻译培训的优秀品牌,弥补高素质商务英语翻译人才的市场缺口,培养出专业化、知识化的口译/笔译人才,缩短新学员进入企业的磨合期,尽快适应工作;提高在职人员商务英语翻译专业水平及职业能力,更好地胜任工作。 学员完成培训计划规定的全部内容和课时后,参加全国商务英语翻译的考核及综合评定,根据考评结果,颁发相应等级相应层次的《全国商务英语翻译证书》。是商务英语人员上岗就业的依据,是工商、合资企业、外事单位用人的资格凭证.该证书全国通用,并网上注册()。并为学员建立个人资料库,借助中国商务人才网()的网络平台协助考生就业和提供继续教育服务等。

职业定义 初级:能在商务往来中进行一般性商务英语交谈。涉外企业的员工及同层次的企业外销人员、宾馆接待人员、商场收银员等。 中级:能在一般性商务会谈和商务活动中进行口译和笔译。涉外企业的职员及同层次的秘书,办公室主管等。 高级:能在一般性商务会议和外事商务活动中进行口译和笔译。涉外企业主管及同层次的企业经理助理、企业经理等。 翻译师:能在大型商务会议中进行复杂的口译和笔译,并胜任专职商务翻译工作。 高级翻译师:能在各种国际会议中进行口译和笔译。在口译中能交替传译和同声传译;在笔译中对商务活动会议的文件及商务专业性的资料作笔译。能承担国际商务会议中各种复杂的笔译、口译,解决商务英语中的一切疑难问题。 考试对象 凡遵守中华人民共和国宪法和法律、恪守职业道德、具备一定外语水平、有志于从事商务领域翻译工作的在职和求职人员及在校生,不论学历高低,均可参加。

去旅游的英语情景对话

去旅游的英语情景对话 英语口语是大学英语教学的重要内容。互联网和信息技术为大学英语口语教学提供了丰富的教学资源。整理了去旅游的英语情景对话,欢迎阅读! 去旅游的英语情景对话篇一亨利: May I see your passport,please? 麻烦请给我你的护照. 莫妮卡: Here is my passport. 这是我的护照. 亨利: What`s the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何? 莫妮卡: Business. 公务. 亨利: How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久? 莫妮卡: I plan to stay for about 10 days. I`m just passing through.I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 预计停留约10天.我只是过境而已.今晚即动身前往日内瓦. 亨利: Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?

莫妮卡: I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店. 亨利: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票? 莫妮卡: yes,here it is. 有的.这就是回程机票. 亨利: How much money do you have with you? 随身携带多少现金? 莫妮卡: I have 800 dollars. 大约800元. 亨利: Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快. 莫妮卡: Thank you. 谢谢. 去旅游的英语情景对话篇二安检: Next. 下一个. 汤姆: Oh, hello. 您好! 安检: Please put all your stuff in this box, take off your shoes, and walk through this gate here. 请把你所有的东西都放到这个盒子里.脱下鞋.走到这个门这里.

电大网考《商务英语基础(1)》试题及答案

电大网考《商务英语基础(1)》作业试题及答案 一单选题 1. Can I ____a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone? (5.00分) A. make B. leave C. have D. take 2. The engineer recommended________ (5.00分) A. when we look at this question. B. that values his new ideas. C. that the process can be made simpler. D. which is the Mark 2 project. 3. Shall we get straight ________to business? (5.00分) A. in B. down C. over D. for 4. We’ll do our _____to make your visit worthwhile.(5.00分) A. best B. much C. most D. worst 5.We very much appreciate your efforts________(5.00分) A. our production costs must be no more than 15 percent. B. has done damage to our reputation C. to negotiate with you D. to make this product possible 6.Because we can’t find a compromise________(5.00分) A. we’ve ever given before. B. but I got nothing out of it. C. and there are two hundred and sixteen thousand employees worldwide. D. I am afraid we can go no further. 7. I have the authority________(5.00分) A. to negotiate with you B. has done damage to our reputation C. to make this product possible D. what seemed an impossible problem 8.Could you come______ to the development workshop for a second?(5.00分) A. up B. on C. down D. over 9. Could you _________the times of flights to Atlanta and reserve me a seat? (5.00分) A. find through B. find C. find over D. find out 10.The company really needs the fax machine by tomorrow________(5.00分) A. we’ve ever given before. B. but I got nothing out of it. C. or it will have to look elsewhere. D. I am afraid we can go no further. 11. I have a small token of our gratitude________ (5.00分) A. that the process can be made simpler. B. when we look at this question. C. which is the Mark 2 project. D. which I would like you to have. 12.I wonder __________you could check Mr. Sakai’s European itinerary.(5.00分) A. how B. if C. that D. what

商务英语对话

P1 Bliss:Excuse me. Are you Mr.Li from Alibaba? Lijun:Yes,i am.Are you Bliss,secretary of tecent.It is happy to meet you. Bliss:Here is my name car d. Lijun:Pleased to meet you.This is my name card. Bliss:Welcome to Dongguan.Do you have some time tomorrow? Lijun:Yes, I do.Whats up? Bliss:Do you want to having dinner with us? Our company has arranged a dinner for you. Lijun:That will be fine with me. Bliss:Do you want to try some rice wine? Lijun:Yes,I really want to try. Bliss:OK.I will pick you up tomorrow night. Lijun:Thank you for your trouble. P2 Sightseeing Betty Green:Hello,is this Holiday Inn? Hotel receptionist:Yes,may I help you? Betty Green:Yes. I need a room for three days from August 3rd to 5th. Do you have any rooms? Hotel receptionist:Yes,we have. How do I address you? Betty Green:Betty Green. Hotel receptionist:OK.What kind of room would you like? Betty Green: A business single room will be fine. Hotel receptionist:Do you have any other needs? Betty Green:I want to a room to be equipped with laundry./?l??ndri/ longzhui Hotel receptionist:OK. Anything else? Betty Green:No, that's all.Thank you. Hotel receptionist:Looking forward to your arrival. P3 订展位

经典商务英语句子翻译

经典商务英语句子翻译 那些期待在网络销售大战中买到低价家用电器的顾客可要失望了,因为只有一部分的产品真正比之前降价了。 总部位于的京东商城率先发难,承诺其价格会比头号竞争对手,中国最大的家电零售商宁电器,在实体店的售价还要低10%。 Customers expecting to cash in on a widely anticipated price war among online home appliance retailers were disappointed to find that only a limited number of products were cheaper yesterday. The war kicked off when Beijing-based 360Buy. promised to keep its prices at 10 percent below those sold at the offline retail outlets of its major rival, Suning, China's largest home appliance retailer. 1. It was the second most-visited online retailer in December, after eBay。 它是12月份访问人数第二多的在线经销商,仅次于eBay。 2.Ecommerce continues to thrive on the Web, and no company is going to shut its Web site as an information resource. 电子商务继续在互联网上茁壮成长,作为信息资源没有哪个公司会把自己的关闭。 3. Now business organizations such as the Alliance for Electronic Business (AEB) are adding to the criticism. 如今,诸如电子商务联盟这样的商业机构也加入到了批评的队伍中。

旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话

旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话【旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话】 I: Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything? 嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样? Ma: Well, pretty good, how about you? 哈哈,挺好的,你呢? I: Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation? 恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假? Ma: I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you? 我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿? I: I have already decided!

我早就想好过了! Ma: Really? 真的? I: I am planning to go to Guilin. 我准备去桂林。 Ma: Is it interesting there? 是嘛? 那里好玩吗? I: Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious. 恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可

初级商务英语(20)(1)

初级商务英语(20)(1) Unit 20 The budget meeting Modals 1. Listening Listen to the extract from a budget meeting. Peter, John and Susan are discussing next year’s departmental budgets. As you listen, indicate their opinions on the table below. Use these symbols: + = more money should be spent - = less money should be spent OK = the proposed figure should remain the same Budget proposals 请见附图20-1 Listening Task P: Right, let’s get started. Now, you’ve all seen the budget proposals for next year. Have you got anything to say? J: I think the research figure is too low. We should increase it by at least 5%. P: Well, we could do that, but it means less money for the other departments. I think it should stay the same. S: I agree with John. We could reduce the figure for marketing-that would allow us to increase the budget for research. P: I felt marketing needed a good figure this year. They’ve got a big launch mid-year. I think they couldn’t manage with less. J: I’m sure they could and… P: Just a moment. Let’s look at the other two department budgets. That’s production and sales. J: Well, we can’t cut the production budget, that’s for sure. I don’t know about sales. S: Why do you say we can’t cut production’s budget? They had a big investment last year. Well, surely they could manage on less this year? P: Yes, I think I agree. Production ought to manage with less this year, having spent so much last year. S: A small cut in the production budget might mean we could increase the research figure. P: Right, I’ll put that to the Production Manager. Finally, what about sales? S: I think it’s a bit high. They might save a bit by spending less on the after-sales side. P: John, any views? J: Well, I think we should spend more on sales. P: That’s out of the question. The figure shouldn’t be changed. 2. Presentation Modal verbs(such as should, ought, can, could, might) can be used to indicate speakers’ attitudes or opinions. These can be categorized as follows:

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

旅游英语情景口语对话:Checking In

旅游英语情景口语对话:Checking In DESK PERSON: May I help you? CAROL: Yes, I would like to check in. DESK PERSON: Do you have a reservation? CAROL: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That's spelled J - I - A - N - G. DESK PERSON: I'm sorry, Ma'am. I can't find anything under that name. Do you have your confirmation number? CAROL: No, I don't have it with me. But I know I have a reservation. My husband made it for me last month. DESK PERSON: Well, let me look again. How do you spell your first name, Ma'am? CAROL: C - A - R - O - L. Carol. DESK PERSON:I don't find a “Carol” in the computer for today. I have a Carol Larson here. But that reservation is for next Monday. CAROL: No, that's not me. My name is Jiang, not Larson. My husband reserved for me. DESK PERSON: Are you sure he used your name, Ma'am? Maybe he reserved under his name.

商务英语基础上册Unit one 课后练习参考答案

Unit 1 Introductions and Greetings I: Listening & Speaking Task Two :Listen to the dialogue again and fill in the missing words. 1. boss 2. meet 3. lot 4. business 5. seat 6. card 7. mine 8. Coffee Task Three: Listen to the dialogue twice and decide “T” or “F”. 1. T 2. F 3. T 4. T Practice Comprehension of the Text I. Read the passage and decide whether the following statement are True or False. 1. F 2. F 3. T 4. F II. Translate the following sentences into Chinese. 1.恰当的介绍是以后沟通的好的开端。 2.握手是显示你对另一方的信任和尊敬。 3.一旦你被介绍,你将引起别人的关注。 4.通过重复另一方的名字来问候对方。 Word Study III. Give the English words or phrases for the meanings provided. 1.customer 2. communication 3. attract 4. custom 5. company 6. request 7. respect 8. proper IV. Fill in the blanks with the words or expressions given below. 1. respect 2. requested 3.look forward to 4.introduce 5. heard of 6. communication 7. respond 8. customer Grammar Exercises V. Complete the following sentences with the words in blanks. 1. When people meet for the first time 2. First, names and positions 3. a secretary 4. three basic rules 5. the beginning of the first meeting VI. Choose the best answer.

商务英语对话(中英对照)

卖A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you. 买B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you 。很兴奋能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你 们做成交易。 A:I think so. B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, I want to get to know your product. 我们公司要购进一批电脑,我想了解一下你们的产品。 A: we have imported a latest development 我们进口一种新产品I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我想知道您是否可以看看货? B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./ 啊,是的,这就是我 所感兴趣的那种样式。 A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./ 我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 B: Yes, what are the specifications?/ 好的,都有哪些规格呢? A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 如果您看一下手册的第8 页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货 物的质量。Now what about service life?/ 哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years. 我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000 小时, 大约10 年. B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/ 这是这种设备的平均数据吗? A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./ 不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出 1 万小时左右。 B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。 A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. . 我们的产品

高中英语 口语情景对话 未来旅行计划素材

原版英语口语情景对话第0220集:未来旅行计划 想去哪里旅行先做个计划吧,Kate已经详细的做完了,我们一起来看看吧。 Jessica: So Kate what is, what's this future trip? What are you gonna do next year? Kate: Next year, so when I leave Japan, I'm going back to Australia to work for another 8 weeks and then I'm off to New Zealand to see the rest of New Zealand and then Fiji and then, and then it'd be nice there cause I get to spend some time lying on the beach and then go to the Cook Islands. After the Cook Islands I'm going to go and see my best friend. She lives in Kuala Lumpur, so I'm going to go and do the East Coast of Malaysia and then I'm gonna go to Thailand and the Cambodia and then Vietnam and Lao and then India, and that's as far as I got. Jessica: OK, so after that point you don't know where you're gonna go? Kate: No, I don't know where I'm gonna go. Probably, probably I'm gonna head towards Canada because one of my best friend's immigrated there so I'd like to see him. Jessica: Wow, so how long do you think you're going to be traveling for then? Kate: Three years. Jessica: For three years. Wow, so now, do you have, like a plan after that or? Kate: Yeah, after I finish my travels I'm going to go back home and I've just finished my Master's before I came up, so I'm going to go back and do my PhD. in Psychology and then I'm going to train to be a psychologist.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档