当前位置:文档之家› 学英语口语之疯狂动物城的1389句台词或对话

学英语口语之疯狂动物城的1389句台词或对话

学英语口语之疯狂动物城的1389句台词或对话
学英语口语之疯狂动物城的1389句台词或对话

1 ZOOTOPIA动物乌托邦

2 Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

3 Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是...

4 forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量

5 A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

6 And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的...

7 biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

8 Awww! 噢!

9 Blood! Blood! Blood! 高血压!高血糖!高血脂!

10 And.. death! 和..死!

11 Ahhh... 唉唉......

12 Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

13 Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

14 But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

15 Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

16 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

17 Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

18 Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。

19 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

20 I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。

21 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

22 A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

23 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

24 It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

25 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。

26 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

27 And declared that anyone can be anything! 而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

28 Thank you and good night. 感谢你们,晚安。

29 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

30 Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

31 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

32 Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

33 You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

34 If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail. 如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

35 I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。

36 What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

37 - for you to become a police officer. - Right. There's never been a bunny cop. - 让你成为一名警察。- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

38 - No. - Bunnies don't do that. - 没有- 兔子么永远做不到。

39 - Never. - Never. - 从来没有。- 从来没有。

40 Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one. 嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

41 Because I am gonna make the world a better place! 因为我要让世界变得更美好!

42 Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, 或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

43 no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. 没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

44 Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. 没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。

45 - We're changing the world. - Yeah. - 我们正在改变这个世界。- 耶。

46 - One carrot at a time. - Amen to that. - 一次一个胡萝卜。- 但愿如此。

47 Carrot farming is a noble profession. 拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

48 You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams. 你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

49 Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much. 有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

50 Where the heck'd she go? 她跑哪去了?

51 Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. 现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

52 Ow! Cut it out, Gideon! 噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

53 Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry? 巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

54 - Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser. - 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!- 好装扮啊,失败者。

55 What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop? 你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

56 - Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out. - 请把票还给我的朋友们。- 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

57 Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

58 us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna. 我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

59 - Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. - Don't tell me what I know, Travis. - 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

60 You don't scare me, Gideon. 你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

61 Scared now? 现在害怕吗?

62 Look at her nose twitch, she is scared. 看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

63 Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow... 哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

64 Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you? 哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

65 Huh! 呵呵!

66 I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be... 我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

67 anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

68 - That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy? - 你看起来很糟。- 你没事吧,茱蒂??

69 Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go. 嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

70 - Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy. - 哇,你拿到了我们的票!- 你真棒,朱迪。

71 Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! 没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

72 Well, he was right about one thing. 嗯,他有一件事说对了。

73 I don't know when to quit. 我不知道什么时候放弃。

74 ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY 动物乌托邦警专

75 Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12个独特的生态系统。

76 Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. 极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

77 You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. 你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

78 Or guess what? You'll be dead! 或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

79 Scorching sandstorm. 炎炎的沙尘暴。

80 You're dead, bunny bumpkin. 你死定了,土包子兔子。

81 One thousand foot fall. 一千尺大瀑布。

82 You're dead, carrot face. 你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

83 Frigid ice wall. 严寒的冰墙。

84 You're dead, farm girl. 你死定了,农家少女。

85 Enormous criminal. You're dead. 重量级罪犯。你死定了。

86 Dead. Dead. Dead. 死。死。死。

87 Ohhh...! 噢噢噢......!

88 Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt. 肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

89 Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. 赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

90 - There's never been a bunny cop. Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. - 从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

91 As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion... 身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

92 initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. 主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

93 Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer... 作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

94 Judy Hopps. 朱迪哈波丝。

95 Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. 羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

96 - Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you. - 嗯,是的先生!- 谢谢。

97 Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia... 朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

98 Precinct One. City Center. 一号辖区,市中心。

99 - Yeh! - Yeh! - 耶!- 耶!

100 Congratulations Officer Hopps. 恭喜你哈波丝警官。

101 I won't let you down. 我不会让你失望的。

102 This has been my dream since I was a kid. 从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

103 You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys. 你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

104 Bellwether, make room, will you? 领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

105 Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth! 好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

106 Officer Hopps, look here. 哈波丝警官,请看这里。

107 - We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too. - 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。- 还有害怕。

108 - Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo. - 是的。- 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

109 I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city. 我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。110 Guys, I've been working for this my whole life. 伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

111 We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified. 我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。112 The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. 我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

113 And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. 和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

114 - Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves? - 狮子和狼没什么。- 狼?

115 - Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once? - 黄鼠狼。- 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

116 Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow. 没错,他们会出老千整死你。

117 You know what? Pretty much all predators. 你知道吗?任何掠食者。

118 - And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu. - 动物邦里到处都是。- 够了,斯图。

119 And foxes are the worst. 狐狸是最差劲的。

120 Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. 是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

121 It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? 这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

122 When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. 当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。123 I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. 我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

124 Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, 我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

125 we made you a little care package to take with you. 我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

126 - I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent. - 我们放了些点心在里面。- 这是防狐喇叭。

127 - Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant. - 是的,带着它你会很安全。- 这是防狐喷雾。

128 The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs. 她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

129 - Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake! - 看一下这个!- 哦,老天爷!

130 She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. 天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

131 Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? 拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

132 Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking. 好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

133 Terrific! Everyone wins! 太好了,双赢!

134 Arriving, Zootopia Express. 到达动物邦的特快车。

135 Okay, gotta go. Bye! 好了,我要走了。再见!

136 Mmm. I love you, guys. 嗯。我爱你们。

137 Love you, too. 我们也爱你。

138 - Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together. - 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

139 Bye everybody! 再见大家!

140 Bye Judy, I love you! Bye! 再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

141 Bye! 再见!

142 YOU ARE NOW LEA VING BUNNYBURROW. 你正在离开兔窝镇。

143 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ??哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

144 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ??哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

145 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ??哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

146 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ??哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

147 ? I messed up tonight I lost another fight ?? 今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败?

148 ? I still mess up but I'll just start again ?? 虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始?

149 ? I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ?? 我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上?

150 ? I always get up now to see what's next ?? 而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来?

151 ? Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up ?? 鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅?

152 ? Nobody learns without getting it wrong ?? 学习时没有人不曾不犯错?

153 ? I won't give up, no I won't give in ?? 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服?

154 ? Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ?? 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发?

155 ? No I won't leave I wanna try everything ?? 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底?

156 ? I wanna try even though I could fail ?? 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底?

157 ? I won't give up, no I won't give in ?? 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服?

158 ? Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ?? 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发?

159 ? No I won't leave I wanna try everything ?? 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底?

160 ? I wanna try even though I could fail ?? 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底?

161 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

162 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

163 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

164 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

165 ? I'll keep on making those new mistakes ?? 我将会继续的犯下新的错误?

166 ? I'll keep on making them every day ?? 但我每天都不会放弃?

167 ? Those new mistakes ?? 即便犯下错误?

168 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

169 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

170 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切?

171 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ?? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

172 ? Try everything ?? 尝试一切?

173 I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. 我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

174 And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm. 然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

175 Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key! 每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

176 Thank you. 谢谢。

177 - Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud. - 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居!- 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

178 Don't expect us to apologize for it. 别指望我们会道歉。

179 Greasy walls. 油腻腻的墙壁。

180 Rickety bed. 摇晃晃的席梦思。

181 Crazy neighbors. 疯狂的邻居。

182 I love it! 我爱死了!

183 Come on! He bared his teeth first! 拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

184 - Excuse me! - Hmm? - 不好意思!- 嗯?

185 Down here! 下面这边!

186 - Hi. - O... M... Goodness! - 嗨。- 欧... 我的...天啊!

187 They really did hire a bunny. 他们真的雇了一只兔子。

188 Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be. 矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。189 Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute", 哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

190 but when other animals do it, that's a little... 但其他的人呢,有一点...

191 Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. 噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

192 The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you. 那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

193 - Oh. - No, it's okay. - 哦。- 其实还好。

194 Oh. You've actually got... there's a... 哦。事实上你的...有一个...

195 - A what? - In your neck. The fold. - 一个什么?- 在你的脖子缝里。

196 - The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens! - 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

197 Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I... 呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

198 - Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you! - 哦,在左手边。- 很好,谢谢你!

199 Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive. 哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

200 Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place? 嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

201 Attention! 注意!

202 All right. All right. Everybody sit. 好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

203 I've got three items on the docket. 我的文件上有三个重点。

204 First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. 首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

205 Francine. Happy birthday. 弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

206 Oh. 哦。

207 Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, 第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

208 but I'm not going to because... I don't care. 但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

209 Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. 最后,我们有14起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

210 All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. 所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

211 And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. 而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

212 This is priority number one. Assignments. 这是第一要务。分派工作。

213 Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato. 警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

214 Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District. 你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

215 Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square. 警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

216 Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown. 警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

217 And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps. 最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

218 Parking duty. Dismissed. 开交通罚单。解散。

219 Parking duty? 交通罚单?

220 Chief? Chief Bogo?局长?蛮牛局长?

221 Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases. 局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

222 - So? - So I can handle one. - 那又怎样?- 我可以接下一个。

223 You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy. 你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

224 Didn't forget. Just don't care. 我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

225 Sir, I'm not just some token bunny. 局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

226 Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy. 那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

227 A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets. 一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

228 I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon. 我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

229 FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

230 (EXPIRED) (已过期)

231 (EXPIRED) (已过期)

232 Ah! 啊!

233 Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon! 蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

234 201. 201。

235 Hey, watch where you're going, fox! 嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

236 Huh! 呵呵!

237 Hmm. 嗯。

238 Where'd he go? 他哪儿去了?

239 Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours, 听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,240 but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road! 而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

241 I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir... 我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

242 I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy. 我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

243 You want the red, or the blue, pal? 你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

244 Oh. I'm such a... 哦。我真是个......

245 - Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What? - 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。- 什么?

246 There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town? 你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

247 No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy, 不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

248 this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant. 这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

249 He wants to be one when he grows up. 当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

250 Isn't that adorable? 是不是很萌?

251 Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right? 我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

252 Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says 你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

253 We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it. 我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

254 You're holding up the line. 你把队伍卡住了。

255 Hello. Excuse me. 你好。打扰一下。

256 Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid. 嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

257 Actually, I'm an officer. 其实,我是一位警官。

258 Just have a quick question. 我很快的问你一个问题就好。

259 Are your customers aware they're getting 你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

260 snot and mucus with their cookies and cream? 里面有鼻涕吗?

261 What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

262 Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble, 好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

263 but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. 但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带

鼻子套是违反3级卫生法的。

264 Which is kind of a big deal. 那是有一点严重的问题。

265 Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks 当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

266 and... I don't know... finish selling this... 而且......我不知道......卖这个给...

267 nice dad and his son a... What was it? 漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

268 A Jumbo-Pop. Please. 一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

269 A Jumbo-Pop. 巨型冰棒。

270 - $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you. - $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。

271 Oh no, are you kidding me... 哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

272 I don't have my wallet! 我没带我的钱包!

273 I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck. 如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

274 That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal. 这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

275 Gotta be about the worst birthday ever. 这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

276 Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway. 请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

277 Keep the change. 不用找了。

278 Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back? 警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

279 Oh, no. My treat. 不用了。我请客。

280 It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes. 这只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

281 I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella. 我只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

282 Oh. Well, that is high praise. 哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

283 It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. 我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

284 - Officer? - Hopps. Mr..? -警官?- 哈波斯。先生..?

285 Wilde. Nick Wilde. 尾耳朵。妮可尾耳朵。

286 And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up? 你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

287 You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. 你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

288 Anyone can be anything.任何人都可以达成梦想。

289 Ahh. I tell him that all the time. 啊。我总是这么跟他说。

290 All right, here you go. Two paws. 好吧,来给你,握爪。

291 Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile! 是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

292 All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot. 好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

293 Toot-toot. 嘟嘟。

294 - Bye, now! - Goodbye! - 再见!- 再见!

295 Oh. Hey, little toot-toot... 哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

296 "ORGANIC"$2 “有机” $ 2

297 PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "*$2 冰棒“有机” * $ 2

298 LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

299 Get your Pawpsicles. 来买你的冰棒喔。

300 Oh! 哦!

301 - Lumber delivery. - What's with the color? - 建材运送。- 这颜色是什么?

302 The color? Uh... it's redwood. 颜色?呃......这是红木。

303 39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy. 39,40,你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

304 Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy? 嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

305 You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off! 你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

306 Ciao. 卧槽。

307 Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. 好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

308 You liar! 你这个骗子!

309 It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is. 这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

310 Hey!嘿!

311 All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest. 好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

312 Really? For what? 真的?为什么?

313 Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit? 哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

314 Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines? 货物运输未经许可?

315 - False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce. - 商品叙述不实。- 许可证。营业执照。

316 And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care. 我没有做虚假广告。保重。

317 You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood! 你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

318 That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. 那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。

319 Wood that is red. 红色的木头。

320 You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born. 你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

321 You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots. 你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

322 My bad. I just naturally assumed you came... 我的错。我猜你来自......

323 from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No? 一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

324 Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow. 哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

325 Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. 好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

326 Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides 天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

327 "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia... “嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...

328 Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!" 掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“329 Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along. 才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

330 And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid. 而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

331 And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams. 可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

332 And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor 不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

333 living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home 生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

334 with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become... 只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为... 335 You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer? 你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

336 That sound about right? 听起来还蛮对的吧?

337 Oh! 哦!

338 Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed. 小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

339 Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some... 嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...

340 jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler. 讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

341 All right, look. 好吧,听着。

342 Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want. 每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

343 Well, you can't. You can only be what you are. 实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

344 Sly fox. Dumb bunny. 狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

345 I'm not a dumb bunny. 我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

346 Right. And that's not wet cement. 对。然后那不是未干的水泥。

347 You'll never be a real cop. 你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

348 You're a cute meter maid, though. 你是一个可爱的交通警察。

349 Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there. 也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

350 ? Everybody hurts... ?? 每个人都会受伤的... ?

351 ? by myself... ?? 只有独自一人... ?

352 ? You can't do nothing right, baby... ?? 什么都做不好,宝贝... ?

353 ? I'm a loser... ?? 我是一个失败者... ?

354 CARROTS for ONE 一人一根胡萝卜

355 Mom & Dad 妈咪和爹地

356 - Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart! - 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

357 Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force? 嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

358 - It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped? - 挺棒的!- 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

359 Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like... 当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...

360 - I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie. - 我真的发挥作用。- 等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

361 - Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven! - 看那个!- 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

362 Judy, are you a meter maid? 朱迪,你是交警?

363 Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing.. 哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

364 - It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop! - 那是最安全的工作!- 喔她不是个真正的警察!

365 - Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day! - 我们的祷告成真了!- 美好的一天!

366 Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! 嗬- 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

367 - Dad! Dad! - Meter maid! - 爹地!爹地!- 交警!

368 You know what, it's been a really long day, I should... 们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...

369 - You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves. - 你尽量休息。- 那些罚单可不会自己开好。370 - Bye-bye. - Bye-bye. - 再见。- 再见。

371 Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music! 嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

372 Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation? 先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

373 - She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up! - 她觉得自己很失败!- 哦,闭嘴!

374 - You shut up! - You shut up! - 你闭嘴!- 你闭嘴!

375 - You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day. - 你闭嘴!- 明天又是新的一天。

376 Yeah, but it might be worse! 是的,但它可能会更糟!

377 I was 30 seconds over! 才超过三十秒!

378 Yeah, you're a real hero, lady. 是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

379 My mommy says she wishes you were dead. 我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

380 Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary. 土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

381 I am a real cop. I am a real cop. 我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

382 Hey, you! Bunny! 嘿,你!兔子!

383 Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court. 先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

384 What are you talking about?! My shop! 你在说什么?!我的店铺!

385 It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away! 这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

386 Well, are you a cop or not? 好吧,你是警察不?

387 Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this! 哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

388 - Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail! - 以法律之名给我停下来!- 如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

389 Coming through! 别挡路!

390 This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31. 这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

391 I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit! 交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

392 Woo-hoo! 喔-吼!

393 LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

394 - Ah! - Ahh! - 啊!- 啊!

395 Ha ha ha. 哈哈哈。

396 You! Hey! 您!嘿!

397 Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops! 嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

398 Stop! 停下来!

399 Ahhhh! 哈啊!

400 Oh. 哦。

401 Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon. 抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

402 Yahhh! 呀哈!

403 Bon voyage, flatfoot! 一路顺风,扁脚!

404 Huh! 呵呵!

405 - Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa! - 喂!不许动!- 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

406 Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings? 喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

407 - Ah! - Ah! - 啊!- 啊!

408 Oh! 哦!

409 - I love your hair. - Thank you. - 我喜欢你的头发。- 谢谢。

410 Heheheheh. Come to papa! 黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!

411 Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line 好的。你必须排队等候

412 just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay? 像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

413 - I popped the weasel! - Hopps! - 我抓到黄鼠狼了!- 哈波斯警官!

414 Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents... 擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...

415 But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions. 不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

416 Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions. 嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

417 Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. 这些特殊小花叫做 midnicampum holicithias。

418 They're a class C botanical, sir. 他们是一个C类植物,长官。

419 Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing... 好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大... 420 - Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy. - 闭上你的小嘴!- 长官,我抓到了坏人。

421 That's my job. 这是我的工作。

422 Your job is putting tickets on parked cars! 你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

423 Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again. 局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

424 - Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to... -现在不是时候。- 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要... 425 - take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now! - 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!

426 Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid, 先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

427 I wanna be a real cop. 我想成为一个真正的警察。

428 Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted... 你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...

429 - when he assigned you to me? - But, sir... - 把你分发给我?- 可是,先生......

430 Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams... 人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......

431 magically come true! So let it go. 奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

432 Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please. 蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

433 I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery. 对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

434 I gotta go sit down. 我得走了坐下。

435 Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can. 夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

436 My husband has been missing for ten days. 我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

437 - His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know. - 他叫埃密特奥特顿。- 是的。我知道。

438 He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children. 他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

439 He would never just disappear. 他绝不会就此消失。

440 Ma'am, our detectives are very busy. 夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

441 Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt. 请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

442 - Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him. - 奥特顿夫人。- 我会找到他的。

443 Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny! 哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

444 Take this. Find my Emmitt. 拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

445 Bring him home to me and my babies. Please. 让他回到我的孩子身边。请。

446 Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here. 奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

447 Of course. Oh, thank you both so much! 当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

448 One second. 一秒。

449 - You're fired. - What? Why? - 你被开除了。- 什么?为什么?

450 Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter 违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

451 you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case. 你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

452 I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! 我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

453 Assistant Mayor Bellwether! 羊咩咩市长助理!

454 The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. 我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

455 Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 狮明德市长会很开心的!

456 No, let's not tell the mayor just yet. 不不,先别告诉市长。

457 And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that. 太晚了,已经传出去了。

458 All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands. 好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

459 Us little guys really need to stick together, right? 我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

460 - Like glue. - Good one. - 像胶水一样。- 好的。

461 Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay? 如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

462 You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye! 你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!463 Thank you, ma'am! 谢谢你,夫人!

464 I will give you 48 hours. 我会给你48小时。

465 Yes! 是!

466 That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign. 有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。

467 Okay. Deal. 好,说定。

468 Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file. 好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

469 Here you go. One missing otter. 给你,一只失踪的水獭。

470 - That's it? - Yikes! - 就这样?- 是阿!

471 That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none. 这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

472 Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so... 目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

473 Resources, none! Ha ha! 资源,没有!哈哈!

474 Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one. 呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

475 Okay. Last known sighting. 好的。最后一次目击。

476 Can I just borrow? Thank you. 我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

477 - Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon! - 冰棒?- 凶器!

478 - "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that... - “来买你的冰棒”... - 是啊!因为...

479 What does that mean? 这意味着什么?

480 It means I have a lead. 这意味着我有领先优势。

481 - Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot. - 嗨!你好!又是我!- 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

482 Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps, 呼......没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

483 and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case. 而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

484 What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone? 怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

485 It wasn't me. 那不是我。

486 Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work. 嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。487 This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. 这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

488 Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. 哈!我每天能赚200块钱好吗,绒毛。

489 365 days a year, since I was 12. 一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。

490 - And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture. - 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

491 You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? 你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

492 - Do you know him? - I know everybody. - 你认识他吗?- 我认识所有人。

493 And I also know that somewhere 而且我也知道,某处

494 there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box? 有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

495 Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way. 好吧,看来要来硬的。

496 - Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. - 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车?- 妮可拉丝尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。

497 Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings? 哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

498 Felony tax evasion. 重罪偷税漏税。

499 Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12... 是啊.. 200块钱一天,一年365天,你从12岁开始......

500 that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think. 这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是1,460,000。501 I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying. 我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

502 Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero! 总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!

503 Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. 不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。504 - 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours. - 5年的监禁。- 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

505 200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve. 每天能赚200块钱好吗,一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。

506 Actually it's your word against yours. 其实是你自己的话对上你自己。

507 And if you want this pen you're going to help me 然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我

508 find this poor missing otter, 找到这只可怜的水獭,

509 or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. 否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。

510 It's called a hustle, sweet heart. 这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

511 She hustled you. Ehahaha... 她整死你了。额哈哈哈...

512 She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick. 她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。

513 You're gonna need one of these. 你会需要这一个小徽章的。

514 Have fun working with the fuzz! 跟条子开心的工作啊!

515 Start talking. 开始说吧。

516 I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went. 我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。

517 Great, let's go! 太好了,我们走吧!

518 It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny. 这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

519 - Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss. - 不要说我可爱,给我上车。- 好的。你是老大。

520 Hi. I'm... 你好。我...

521 Hello? Hello? Hello? 你好?你好?你好?

522 Hello! My name is... 你好!我的名字是...

523 You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there. 你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。

524 Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies. 因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

525 Uh, no. 哦,不。

526 I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal... 我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...

527 Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment? 埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?528 Yeah, old Emmitt! 是啊,老埃米特!

529 Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. 我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。

530 But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back. 但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。

531 Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such... 呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...

532 - Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club! -天啊!你是裸体的。- 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!

533 Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked. 是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

534 Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool. 欢迎来到乐趣池。

535 Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits. 好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。

536 Yes, there is. 就在这里。

537 Boy, that's the spirit. 好家伙,就是这种精神。

538 Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird? 是的,一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

539 Clothes on animals! Here we go! 穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

540 As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything. 如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。

541 Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。

542 - Who? - Eh. - 谁?- 嗯。

543 Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. 埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。544 I have no memory of this beaver. 我不记得这只海狸。

545 He's an otter, actually. 他是水獭,其实。

546 He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember? 他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?

547 No. 没有。

548 Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, 是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,

549 and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot. 和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。

550 - Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No. - 真的很紧。记得没,南吉?- 不记得

551 Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim. 是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。

552 Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi? 需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?

553 No. 没有。

554 Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number? 呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?

555 - Did you? - Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - 你是否?- 哦,那当然。是2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

556 0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you. 0-3。哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。

557 Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant. 我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。

558 Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate, 嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,

559 I will take that pen and bid you adieu. 我就拿那只笔走人。

560 The plate. I can't run a plate. 车牌,我不能使用系统查询。

561 Oomf. I'm not in the system yet. Oomf。我不是在系统中还没有。

562 - Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said? - 笔给我,谢谢。- 你刚刚说什么?

563 Any moron can run a plate? 任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?

564 Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task. 天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。565 Rabbit, I did what you asked. 兔子,我已经给你你要的了。

566 You can't keep me on the hook forever. 你不直一辈子这样。

567 Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. 不是一辈子。好吧,还剩36小时破案。

568 So can you run the plate or not? 所以你是能不能查到车牌?

569 Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV. 事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。

570 Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。

571 I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. 太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。

572 Wait. They're all sloths? 等等,他们都是树獭?

573 You said this was going to be quick! 你说这会很快的!

574 What, are you saying just because he's a sloth 什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭

575 he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. 就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。

576 Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you. 闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。577 Nice to... see you... too. 我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

578 Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend. 嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。

579 Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name. 啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

580 Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you? 嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你好吗?

581 I am... 我是...

582 doing... just.. 做...只是..

583 - Fine? - as well.. as.. I can.. be... -好?- 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...

584 - What... - Hang in there. - 什么... - 坚持住。

585 - can I... do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate... - 我... 可以... 做的... - 好吧,我希望你能帮我查个车牌...

586 - for you... - Well, I was hoping you could... - 为你... - 嗯,我希望你能...

587 ...today? ...今天?

588 Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry. 好吧,我希望你能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

589 - Sure... What's the... plate... - 2-9-T... - 当然... 有什么... 板... - 2-9-T...

590 - Number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - 数字?- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

591 - 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3. - 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3。

592 - T... - H-D-0-3. - T... - H-D-0-3。

593 - H... - D-0-3. - H... - D-0-3。

594 - D... - Mm-hm. 0-3. - D... - 么-嗯。0-3。

595 - 0... - 3! - 0... - 3!

596 - Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No! - 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗?- 不!

597 - Sure. - Mmm! - 当然。- 么嗯!

598 What do you call a three-humped camel? 你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

599 I don't know. What do you call... 我不.....知道叫什么...

600 - Three-humped camel. - a three-humped... camel? - 三双峰驼。- 一只三个驼峰的骆驼...?

601 Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha... 怀孕的。哈哈哈哈......

602 Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task? 呵呵。是的,很搞笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?

603 - Hey... - Wait, wait! - 嘿... - 等等,等等!

604 - Priscilla! - Oh, no! - 波希拉!- 不好了!

605 - Yes... Flash? - What... do.. - 是的...闪光?- 什么事....

606 - No... - you call... - 不... - 你打电话......

607 A three-humped camel? 一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

608 - Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... - - three... humped... - 怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!拜托... - - 三... 驼峰...

609 - Here... you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you! - 在这里... 你... - 是的!是啊!快点,谢谢!

610 - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go. - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。- ...走。

611 It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service. 它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

612 A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown! 就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿车在极地区!

613 It's in Tundratown! 在极地区!

614 Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you. 搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

615 Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?! 快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天黑了?

616 Closed. Great. 锁住的。是的。

617 Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm? 么。我敢打赌你没有搜查令进入,哈?

618 - Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose. - 真讨厌。真是太可惜了。- 你这个目标浪费了一天。619 Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation. 夫人,我有一个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。

620 It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.这不是一个假装的调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。

621 Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him. 好了,那么他们应该找一个真的警察来找到他。

622 What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make 你是有什么问题?看我的失败

623 you feel better about your own sad, miserable life? 会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?

624 It does, 100%. 确实如此,100%。

625 Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done? 现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们该结束了?

626 Fine. We are done. Here's your pen. 好,结束了,笔给你。

627 First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser. 首先,你在闹兔脾气,再来,你非常输不起。628 See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over. 回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。

629 - I wish I could have helped more. - The thing is, you don't need... - 我希望我能帮助更多。- 关键是,你不需要......

630 a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a... 搜查令如果有可能的原因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...

631 shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on! 徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!

632 2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it! 2-9-T-H-D-0-3!就是这个!

633 Polar bear fur. 北极熊的毛。

634 - Oh my God! - What? What? -哦,我的上帝!- 什么?什么?

635 The Velvety Pipes of Jerry V ole! 鼠帮的难听老音乐!

636 But on CD. Who still uses CDs? 他们买CD。都什么年代了谁买CD?

637 Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day. 胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他肯定有个很糟糕的一天。638 Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this? 这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这样的?

639 - No. - Oh, wait. Look! - 第- 哦,等等。看!

640 This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here. 就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这里。

641 What do you think happened?你认为发生了什么?

642 Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur... 哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...

643 Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go! 鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!

644 - What? Whose car is it? - The most feared crime boss in Tundratown. - 什么?谁的车呢?- 极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。

645 They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go! 人称B老大,他一点都不喜欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!

646 I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene. 我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。

647 Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene... 那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...

648 if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now. 如果B老大认为我到这里来,所以我们现在要走了。

649 Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see. 雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。

650 And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me? 竟然说到不见,何不就当没看到我呢?

651 Huh? For old times sake? 咦?看在老朋友的分上?

652 That's a no.. 看来是没门..

653 What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you? 你做了什么,让B先生这么气你?

654 I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊毛毯

655 that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt. 那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。

656 Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers. 哦,我们死定了。

657 - Is that Mr. Big? - No. - 这是B老大吗?- 不是。

658 - What about him? Is that him? - No. - 那么他呢?是他吗?- 不是。

659 - That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking! - 那一定是他。- 别说话。别说话。别说话!

660 Huh. 呵呵。

661 Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder... B老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的...

662 Hmmph. 哼。

663 Yeah. 是啊。

664 This is a simple misunderstanding. 这纯粹是一个小小的误解。

665 You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married. 你胆敢在我女儿的婚礼这一天来我家。666 Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so... 嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,所以...

667 Point is, I did not know that it was your car, 问题是,我不知道这是你的车,

668 and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding! 并且我当然也不知道您女儿今天结婚!

669 I trusted you, Nicky. 我信任你,尼基。

670 I welcomed you into my home. 我欢迎你到我家。

671 We broke bread together. 我们一起吃。

672 Grandmama made you a cannoli. 奶奶给你一个香炸奶酪卷。

673 And how did you repay my generosity? 而你是怎么对待我的慷慨的?

674 With a rug made from the butt of a skunk. 卖给我一个臭鼬屁股毛做的毛毯。

675 A skunk-butt rug. 一只臭鼬屁股毛地毯。

676 You disrespected me. 你不尊重我。

677 You disrespected my grandmama, 你不尊重我的奶奶,

678 who I buried in that skunk-butt rug. 她被埋在那件臭鼬屁股毛的毛毯里。

679 I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are. 我告诉过你不要再出现在我面前,但你现在在这。680 Snooping around with this... 和这个...窥探

681 What are you? A performer? What's with the costume? 你是什么?一个演员?还穿着戏服?

682 - Sir, I am a co... - Mime! - 先生,我是一个警... - 她是个哑巴!

683 She's a mime. This mime can not speak. 她是一个哑巴。这个哑巴不会讲话。

684 - You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop. - 这个哑巴不能说话,你不能说话。- 不,我是警察。

685 And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. And my evidence puts him in your car! 然后我发现埃密特的证件,而且证据在你的车里面!

686 So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that otter 所以不管你要对我怎样,我要找出埃密特到底在哪里

687 if it's the last thing I do. 就算是我这一生最后做的事情。

688 Hmm. Then I have only one request. 嗯。然后,我只有一个要求。

689 Say hello to Grandmama. 替我跟奶奶问好。

690 Ice 'em! 冻住他们!

691 No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing! 不不不。我什么都没看到!我什么都不会说的!

692 And you never will.你永远不会的。

693 Please! No, no, no, no! 拜托!不,不,不,不!

694 If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs! 如果你在气毯子的事,我有更多的毯子!

695 Daddy! It's time for our dance! 爹地!是跳舞的时间了!

696 Ah! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 啊!咱们怎么说的?我的婚礼上不准冻人!

697 I have to, baby, daddy has to. 我必须,宝贝,爹地必须要做。

698 - Ice 'em. - No, no, no! - 冻住他们。- 不,不,不!

699 Wait, wait! 等等,等等!

700 She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut! 她就是昨天从那颗差点压到我的甜甜圈!救了我的那只兔子警官!

701 - This bunny? - Yeah. Hi! - 这个兔子?- 是啊。嗨!

702 - Hi. I love your dress. - Oh. Thank you. - 嗨。我喜欢你的裙子。- 哦。谢谢。

703 Put them down. 放他们下来。

704 You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter. 你是我女儿的大恩人。我会帮你找到水獭的。705 I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.我感谢你的付出,谢谢你。

706 Hmm. 嗯。

707 Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family. 奥特顿是我的园艺师。他就像我们家庭的一部分。

708 He had something important he wanted to discuss. 我有一些重要的事想讨论。

709 That's why I sent that car to pick him up. 这就是为什么我派车请他过来。

710 But he never arrived. 但他压根没到。

711 Because he was attacked. 因为他被袭击了。

712 No, he attacked. 不,是他攻击了。

713 Otterton? 奥特顿?

714 Otterton. 奥特顿。

715 He went crazy. Ripped up the car. 他忽然发狂了。撕开了车。

716 Scared my driver half to death. And disappeared into the night. 吓得我的司机半死。并消失在夜色中。

717 But he's a sweet little otter. 但他是一个温和的小水獭。

718 My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals. 我的孩子,我们可能会演变而来,但在内心深处我们还是动物。

719 You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car. 你想找到奥特顿,可以去找开车的司机。

720 His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District. 他的名字是蒙特斯。住在热带雨林区。

721 Only he can tell you more. 只有他能告诉你更多。

722 Mr. Manchas? 蒙特斯先生?

723 Judy Hopps, ZPD. 朱迪哈波斯,动物乌托邦警方。

724 We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton. 我只是想知道埃密特怎么了。

725 You should be asking what happened to me. 你应该问我怎么了。

726 - Whoa. A teensy otter did that? - What happened? - 哇。那是奥特顿做的?- 发生了什么?

727 He was an animal. 他是一个发狂的动物。

728 Down on all fours. 四肢脚踩在地上。

729 He was a savage! 他是一个野蛮的!

730 There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers. 没有任何警告。他一直夜嚎着。

731 Over and over, the Night Howlers! 一遍又一遍的喊着夜嚎着!

732 So you know about the Night Howlers too? 所以你知道夜嚎吗?

733 Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly 好好。因为我们确实就是来这里

734 what we are here to talk about. Right? 谈夜嚎的。对吧?

735 Yes, so you just open the door and tell us what you know, 是的,所以你只要打开门,告诉我们你所知道的,736 and we will tell you what we know. 我们会告诉你,我们所知道的。

737 Okay? 好的?

738 Okay. 好的。

739 Clever fox. 聪明的狐狸。

740 Mr. Manchas? 蒙特斯先生?

741 Are you okay? 你还好吗?

742 Run. Run! 跑。快跑!!

743 - What is wrong with him?! - I don't know! - 他是怎么了?- 我不知道!

744 Jump! 跳!

745 Come on! 快走吧!

746 Head down! 低头!

747 Officer Hopps to dispatch! 哈波斯警官呼叫调度中心!

748 Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns. 你知道志羚姐姐吧?有生以来最棒的歌手,长角的天使啊。

749 Okay, hold on. Keep watching. 好,等等,继续看下去。

750 Who's that beside her? Who is it? 谁是她旁边的那个?是谁呀?

751 Wow, you are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser. 哇,你真是个好舞者,洪金豹。

752 It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real! 是我!你认为这是真的吗?它看起来如此真实!

753 It's not, it's just a new app. 可惜不是,这只是一个新的App。

754 - Hold on a second. - Clawhauser! - 稍等一下。- 洪金豹!

755 Clawhauser, listen to me. 洪金豹,听我说。

756 We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! 我们这边有10-91!美洲虎变野蛮了!

757 - Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tu-hunga! - 在瑜林路!- 是雨林路!!

758 Okay, we're sending backup! 好的,我们立刻派遣支援!

759 Look, over there! Head for the sky-trans! 看,那边!上缆车!

760 Get in. Carrots? Carrots! 上来,萝卜头?萝卜头?

761 Go! 走!

762 Buddy, one predator to another. 老兄,我们俩都是掠食者。

763 Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space! 你看起来有些紧张,我给你些私人空间!

764 Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go! 兔子,不管你做什么,千万不要松手!

765 - I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what? - 我要松手了!- 你要说什么?

766 One, two... 一二...

767 Carrots, you saved my life. 萝卜头,你救了我的命。

768 Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... Awww... 好了,这就是我们身为警察... 呀...,

769 Well, this should be good. 好了,这应该是不错的。

770 I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger. 我以为这是一件动物失踪的案子,但问题更加严重。

771 Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. 这位奥特顿先生不只是不见了。

772 I believe he and this jaguar, they... 我相信他和美洲虎,他们...

773 They went savage, sir. 他们变得野蛮的,先生。

774 Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. Animals don't go savage. 野蛮?这已经不是石器时代,哈波斯。动物不会变野蛮的。

775 I thought so too. 我也这样认为。

776 Till I saw this. 直到我看到了这一点。

777 What? 什么?

778 He was right here! 他就在这里!

779 The savage jaguar? 野蛮的美洲虎?

780 Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us! 长官,我确定我看到了什么,他差点杀了我们!

781 Or maybe any agressive predator looks savage to rabbits? 或者是任何掠食者对你而言看起来都像狂化了?

782 Let's go! 我们走吧!

783 Wait! Sir! 等等!长官!

784 I'm not the only one who saw him. 我不是唯一一个目击者。

785 You think I'm gonna believe a fox? 你认为我会相信一个狐狸?

786 Well, he was a key witness, and I... 嗯,他是一个关键的目击证人,我...

787 Two days to find the otter, or you quit. 两天找到水獭,否则你就滚蛋。

788 That was the deal. 这是当初的交易。

789 Badge. 警徽交出来。

790 - But, sir, we had... - Badge! - 可是,长官,我们有... - 徽章!

791 Uh, no. 哦,不。

792 - What did you say, fox? - Sorry, what I said was "no...". - 你说什么,狐狸?- 对不起,我说的是“不行...”。793 She will not be giving you that badge. 她不会给你的徽章。

794 Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile, 你看,你给了她一个小丑背心,和一个三轮笑话移动,

795 and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks? 你看你们给了她两天解决这件案子,明明你们两周都不能解决的?

796 Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.是的,也难怪她会找我这只狐狸帮忙。

797 None of you guys were gonna help her, were you? 你们都不是打算帮她,是吧?

798 Here's the thing, chief. 这里的东西,长官。

799 You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have... 你给了她48个小时,所以在技术上我们仍然有...

800 ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. And that's exactly what we're gonna do. 10个小时来找到奥特顿先生,而这就是我们正要做的。

801 So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack. 所以,如果你不介意的话,我们要继续去破案了。

802 Good day. 祝你有美好的一天。

803 Officer Hopps. 哈波斯警官。

804 Thank you. 谢谢。

805 Never let them see that they get to you. 永远别让他们发现他们伤到你了。

806 So... 所以...

807 Things do get to you? 你以前有遇过?

808 I mean not, not anymore. 我的意思是不会,不会再有了。

809 But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once. 我当时很小,跟你一样情绪化,充满着不稳定。

810 - Har har. - No, it's true. - 哈哈。- 是真的。

811 I think I was 8, or maybe 9... 那时大概8岁,也许9岁 ...

812 And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts. 而我想做的就是加入童子军。

813 So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform. 所以,我的妈咪一起存够了钱帮我买了一套全新的童子军的制服。

814 Because, by god, I was gonna fit in. 而我穿起来合适极了。

815 Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox. 我是里面唯一的掠食者,唯一的一只狐狸。

816 I was gonna be part of a pack.我将会是他们的一。

817 - Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready. - 你准备好入会仪式了吗?- 是啊。差不多出生就做好准备了。

818 I was so proud. 我很自豪。

819 Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath. 好的。现在举起你的右爪,然后宣读你的誓言。

820 I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy. 我,妮可拉丝尾耳朵,发誓会成为勇敢,忠诚,可靠的,值得信任的。

821 Even though you're a fox? 即使你是狐狸?

822 What? 什么?

823 No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys? 不不!我做了什么错,你们?

824 No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do? 不,谢谢!我做错了什么?我做了什么?

825 If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle? 你真的认为我们会相信一只没带防咬罩的狐狸?

826 You're even dumber than you look. 你比你看上去还笨。

827 Is he gonna cry? 你会伤心?

828 I learned two things that day. 那一天我学会了两件事。

829 One: 第一:

830 I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. 我永远不会让别人发现他们伤到我了。

831 And two? 第二个呢?

832 If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy... 如果世界上唯一会看到狐狸就是狡猾和不值得信任的...

833 There's no point in trying to be anything else. 尝试当其他东西根本没意义。

834 Nick, you are so much more than that. 尼克,你远不只如此。

835 Boy, look at that traffic down there. 男孩,你看看下面那混乱的交通。

836 How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? 我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查克?

837 Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams? 查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?

838 Nick, I'm glad you told me. 妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。

839 The jam cams... 交通摄影机...

840 - Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no! - 说真的,这没关系。- 不,不不!

841 There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy! 有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都是!

842 - Whatever happened to that jaguar... - The traffic cameras would have caught it! - 那只美洲虎怎么了... - 交通摄像头会抓住它!

843 - Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick! - 没错!- 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!

844 However, if you didn't have access to the system before, 但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,

845 I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now. 我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。

846 No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might. 没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。

847 Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. 呃。先生,我们可以先审查这些非常重要的文件。848 Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir. 先生!哦,对不起。先生。

849 Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it! 好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你搞定就行了!

850 Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out. 拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去去。

851 Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with 哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和

852 Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh... 兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...

853 Oh, mutton chops. 哦,羊排。

854 Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help. 羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。

855 OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT MAYOR (PLEASE KNOCK!) 市长助理办公室(请敲!)

856 We just need to get into the traffic cam database. 我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。

857 - So fluffy! - Hey! - 好柔软喔!- 喂!

858 - Sheep never let me get this close! - You can't just touch a sheep's wool! - 羊永远不让我靠这么近!- 你不能就这么碰人家的毛!

859 - It's like cotton candy. - Stop it! - 这就像棉花糖。- 停下来!

860 Where to? 去哪儿?

861 Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga. 啊... 雨林区。雨林路。

862 There. Traffic cams for the whole city. 那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。

863 This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. 这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,嗯,你知道的。

864 I never get to do anything this important. 我从来没做过这么重要的事务。

865 But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia. 但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。

866 Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary. 哦。我更像是个秘书。

《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词

外教一对一https://www.doczj.com/doc/bc13648378.html, 《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词(中英双语) 《疯狂动物城》想要传递的也许不是砥砺前行奋发图强的草根逆袭之路,而是,我们每一个人,都应该追求一种心怀梦想、不惧未来的人生状态。句片中有没有哪句台词令人怦然心动,就让汉普森小编带你赏析和感悟吧。 【剧情简介】 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。 【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。 3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。 4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

双语《疯狂动物城》经典台词

双语:《疯狂动物城》经典台词 最近,朋友圈是不是被《疯狂动物城》刷屏啦! 你最爱哪只萌物呢 小编最爱的是那只名叫“闪电”的树懒哦! 那么,这部电影里又有哪些经典的台词呢 首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 [Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because Iwas a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. Ireally am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦!

《疯狂动物城》中英双语对照全台词

疯狂动物城全部台词中英双语对照1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

疯狂动物城台词

1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人! 5.朱迪查案时,质疑本不穿衣服的动物竟然不穿衣服(是不是很绕口啊?自己感受下逻辑哦!) Oh! You are naked! 天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服 6.Nick Wilde: Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox.Dumb bunny. 踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

Zootopia 疯狂动物城英文剧本学习笔记1

Zootopia ●请大家一定先看群文件:【入群必读】里的学习方法介绍。 ●鼓励大家每天学习1页剧本内容,并跟着视频一起模仿朗读学习,自己不断调整。 ●游戏以前,一定要已经学习过剧本,效果才最好哦! ●每天和群里的朋友一起,轻松玩儿游戏吧~ 第1部分 Characters: Player 1: Kid/Gideon Grey/Instructor/Lion the mayor Player 2: Young Judy Player 3: Little Sheep/Judy’s Mom/Little Sheep A/Assistant mayor Player 4: Little Tiger/Judy’s Dad/Little Sheep B/Sidekick Kid/Journalist (At school) -Kid(Player 1): Fear, treachery, blood lust. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. And predators had an uncontrollable...biological urge to maim, and maul, and... treachery n. 背叛 treacherous adj.奸诈的、背叛的、叛逆的、不牢靠的。 prey n.被捕食的动物 maim v.使残废 maul v. 打伤、殴打、抨击 -Young Judy(Player 2): Ahhhh!! Blood! Blood! Blood! And… Death!....Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, or meek prey…But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond our primitive savage ways. Now predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. vicious adj.恶毒的、恶意的、堕落的、平行不端正的。 Meek adj. 温顺的、谦恭的、驯服的

疯狂动物城剧本

疯狂动物城zootopia 旁白:黑兔子:蓝羊:绿小豹子:红 (躲藏嬉戏于花草丛中) Fear,treachery,blood lust 恐惧背叛和嗜血 Thousands of years ago these were the forces that rulled our world 数万年前支配着我们的世界 A world where prey were scared of predators 那时食草动物惧怕肉食动物 And predators han an uncontrollable... 而肉食动物无法遏制的本能 Biological urge to maim,and maul,and... 让他们捕猎残杀还有... (ci viscous predator meek prey 举两个大牌子:凶残的食肉动物温顺的食草动物)But over time,we evolved 但我们也随着时间进化 And moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后(一只羊上台跳舞) Now predator and prey live in harmony 现在肉食动物和食草动物和谐共处(牌子后面的小豹子和小兔子出现,拉手共舞) And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities 每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能 Yeah,i don’t have to cower in a herd anymore 我不用再缩在羊群里了(转个圈,跳出来)

Instead i can be an astronaut 我可以做宇航员(自豪骄傲地带上宇航员帽) I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore 我不用再孤单地追捕猎物了(在地上滚一圈,出来)Today i can hunt for tax exempyions 我可以追捕逃税的人(抬手) I’m gonna be an actuary 我要做精算师(拿出算盘) And i can make the world a better place. 我可以让世界更美好(蹦出来) I an going to be 我要做(自行发挥) A police officer 警察(转帽子,敬礼)

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照 - 带单词解析

疯狂动物城 1--Fear, treachery (betrayal), blood lust(性欲,欲望). 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey(食草动物;猎物;捕食)were scared of predators (食肉动物,掠夺者). 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim(捕猎,致残/disable), and maul(残杀,袭击), and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。 12--Vicious(cruel/evil)predator, or meek(温顺的)prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive(原始的)savage(n/adj 野蛮的)ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal(哺乳动物)has multitudinous ( ?m?lt??tu?d?n?s/,大量的,无数的)opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd(兽群,放牧)anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions(豁免,免除). 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

疯狂动物城的英文台词

疯狂动物城的英文台词集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-

疯狂动物城的英文台词【疯狂动物城英文台词】 1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! JudyHop:Iknowyou'llneverforgiveme.AndIdon'tblameyou.Iwouldn'tforgivemeeither .Iwasignorantandirresponsibleandsmall- minded.Butpredatorsshouldn'tsufferbecauseofmymistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢 又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[NickstillrefusedtotakeaglimpseatJudy] JudyHopps:[Beginstocry]Andafterwe'redone,youcanhateme,andthat'llbefine,becau seIwasahorriblefriend,andIhurtyou.Andyoucanwalkawayknowingyouwererightallalo ng.Ireallyamjustadumbbunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我 伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只 是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! NickWilde:Whatdoyoucallathree-humpedcamel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! Whatdidwesay?Noicinganyoneatmywedding!

疯狂动物城台词

Judy: SO can you run the plate or not? NIick: Actually,i just rememberd...i have a pal at the DMV. Flash is the fastest guy in there. If you need something done,he’s on it . Judy: i hope so. We are really fighting the clock...and every minute counts. Wait! They’re all sloths? You said this was going to be quick! NIick: Are you saying that because he’s a sloth...he can’t be fast? I thought in Zootopia, anyone could be anything. Flash,Flash,hunred-yard dash. Buddy,it’s nice to see you. Flash: Nice to ...see you...too.. NIick: hey Flash, i’d love you to meet my friends. Hmm...Darling, i forght your name. Judy: Office Judy Hopps, ZPD, how are you? Flash: I am...doing ..just .....( Judy: Fine? ) as well ...as i can be ... Judy: What? NIick: Hang in there Flash: can i do...( Judy: well, I was hoping you could run a ...) for you Judy: well, I was hoping you could ...( Flash: today ) Judy: well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us . we are in a really big hurry. Flash: sure, what’s the plate..

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

疯狂动物城1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death!

和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。 12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词

Zootopia 动物乌托邦 Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... Awww! 噢! Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! And.. death! 和..死! Ahhh... 唉唉...... Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。 Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔! Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。And declared that anyone can be anything! 而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!Thank you and good night. 感谢你们,晚安。 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐? Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离") Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

疯狂动物城的英文台词

疯狂动物城的英文台词 【疯狂动物城英文台词】 1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hop ps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人! 5.朱迪查案时,质疑本不穿衣服的动物竟然不穿衣服(是不是很绕口啊?自己感受下逻辑哦!) Oh! You are naked! 天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服

《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译

《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译 摘要:最近年轻人疯狂迷恋的动画电影《疯狂动物城》正在热映。小编为大家带来《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译:托福口语趣味学习,希望对大家托福备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请 关注! 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论 是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管 身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头 动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。 为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙 拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1、Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。

【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。 3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。 4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。 【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始于足下。 5. And after we're done, you can hate me. 【翻译】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。 【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几 十年后的相濡以沫。 【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。 本文关键字:疯狂动物城托福口语 6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.

疯狂动物城全本台词中英文对照修订稿

疯狂动物城全本台词中 英文对照 内部编号:(YUUT-TBBY-MMUT-URRUY-UOOY-DBUYI-0128)

疯狂动物城 1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔! 22--Bunny cop That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

疯狂动物城中英文对白

疯狂动物城 Fear, treachery, blood lust. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。几千年前这些是支配着我们的世界的力量。一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and maul, and...捕食者有一个无法控制的生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... Awww! Blood! Blood! Blood! And death!噢!血!血!血!和..死! Ahhh.唉唉...... Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, or meek prey. But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond our primitive savage ways. Now predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.在那时,世界分为二种。凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore. Instead, I can be an astronaut.耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。取而代之,我可以当太空人。 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I'm gonna be an actuary.我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。我可以当一个保险精算师。And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer! 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...一位警官。 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. And declared that anyone can be anything! Thank you and good night.这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!感谢你们,晚安。 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐? Nope 没有。 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。 You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。 I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。 What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even for you to become a

疯狂动物城部分台词

Fear, treachery, blood lust.恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 3Thousands of years ago these were the...几千年前这些是... 4forces that ruled our world支配着我们的世界的力量 5 A world where prey were scared of predators.一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 6And predators had an uncontrollable...捕食者有一个无法控制的... 7biological urge to maim, and maul, and...生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 8Awww!噢! 9Blood! Blood! Blood!血!血!血! 10And.. death!和..死! 11Ahhh...唉唉...... 12Back then, the world was divided in two.在那时,世界分为二种。 13Vicious predator, or meek prey.凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 14But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 15Now predator and prey live in harmony.现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 16And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 17Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 18Instead, I can be an astronaut.取而代之,我可以当太空人。 19I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 20I'm gonna be an actuary.我可以当一个保险精算师。 21And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 22 A police officer!一位警察! 23Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! 24It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 25But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。 26Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。27And declared that anyone can be anything!而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能! 28Thank you and good night.感谢你们,晚安。

文本预览
相关文档 最新文档