当前位置:文档之家› 酒店餐厅常用英语口语

酒店餐厅常用英语口语

酒店英语的一般用语
General expressions:

1) Good morning (afternoon, evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),先生(夫人)
2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好!
3) Hello (or hi )!您好!
4) How is everything (with you )?(您的)一切都好吗?
5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days?这几天过得怎么样?
6) How are you ? (- Fine, thank you. And you?)您的身体好吗?
7) Glad (nice) to see you. 见到您很高兴。
8) Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来!
9) It's nice to meet you again, Mr. Johnson. 再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!

11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)
12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好!
13) See you later (tomorrow).以后(明天)见!
14) Hope to see you again soon.希望不久再见到您!
15) Have a good time.祝您过得愉快!
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17) Please don't leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!请走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!

21) All the best!万事如意。
22) Take care!多保重!
23) Good luck!祝您好运!
24) Thank you (very much)谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25) Thanks a lot.多谢。
26) Thank you for coming.谢谢您的光临。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28) I'm very grateful to you.非常感谢您。
29) It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
30) You are (most) welcome.不用谢,不用客气。

31) Not at all.不用谢。
32) Don't mention it.不用谢。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)很高兴能为您服务。
34) Glad to be of service.很高兴为您服务。
35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36) I'm sorry.很抱歉。
37) Excuse me.对不起。
38) I'm terribly sorry. It's my fault.非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39) I'm awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

41) Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰了。
42) That's all right.这没什么。
43) It doesn't matter.没关系。
44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45) Let's forget it.算了吧!
46) What can I do for you?我能为您干点什么?
47) Can I help you?
48) 我能为您干点什么?
49) Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50) Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。

51) Don't worry about it别担心。
52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54) Who is speaking, please?请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55) I'll switch you to Room 1120.我马上给您接301房间。
56) What number are you calling?请问对方什么电话号码。
57) Who wou

ld you like to talk to?请问受话人姓名?
58) Could you hold the line, please?请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59) Here are come letters for you.这是您的信。
60) What a shame!多可惜!

61) I'm sorry to hear that!听到这事我很难过。
62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63) There, there, Now try not to get too upset about it.好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65) Let me wish you every success.祝您一切顺利!
66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68) Happy birthday to you!祝您生日快乐!
69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70) My hearty congratulations!衷心祝贺您!

71) As you wish(or like)随您的便。
72) Certainly.当然可以。
73) Of course.当然可以。
74) Go ahead and do what you like.干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75) I'm sorry, that's not allowed.对不起,这是不允许的。
76) No, I'm afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77) Out of the question, I'm afraid.恐怕不可能。
78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80) Go upstairs(downstairs).上(下)楼。

81) Take the lift to the third floor.乘电梯到三楼。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.邮电所在酒吧对面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.银行在小卖部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier's desk.你可以收银外兑换钱。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
89) The rates of exchange are on the board there.兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
90) There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。

91) It's sold by weight(yard, meter…)这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
92) Sorry, it's sold out.对不起,卖完了。
93) How do you like this?您看这个怎么样?
94) What about that one?你看那个好吗?
95) Here is your change.这是找您的钱。
96) Here is your receipt.这是你的收据。
97) Air mail or ordinary mail? 是航空信还是平信?
98) An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。
99) The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking.饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票









一、在正式的英语表达里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ...
2. Could you ...
3. Would you ...
4.Shall I ...?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ...
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out t

ime, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ...
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ...
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?
4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ... 或Would you like me to do ...?
Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
二、招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店。
Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
三、回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please. 请稍等。
Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间。
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome. 不客气。
Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key. 这是您的房

间钥匙。
Here it is. 这是您的东西。
7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon? 对不起?
Pardon me? 对不起?
I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?






酒店常用英语500句
Part one : general expressions
1)??????? Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2)??????? How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好!
3)??????? Hello (or hi )!您好!
4)??????? How is everything (with you )?
(您的)一切都好吗?
5)??????? How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?
6)??????? How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗?
7)??????? Glad (nice ) to see you .
见到您很高兴。
8)??????? Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎到我们的酒店来!
9)??????? It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10)???? Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!
11)???? Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)
12)???? Have a good rest.祝您休息好!
13)???? See you later (tomorrow).
以后(明天)见!
14)???? Hope to see you again soon.
希望不久再见到您!
15)???? Have a good time.
祝您过得愉快!
16)???? We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17)???? Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18)???? Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19)???? We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20)???? Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21)???? All the best!万事如意。
22)???? Take care!多保重!
23)???? Good luck!祝您好运!
24)???? Thank you (very much)
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25)???? Thanks a lot.多谢。
26)???? Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
27)???? Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28)???? I’m very grateful to you.
非常感谢您。
29)???? It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
30)???? You are (most) welcome.
不用谢,不用客气。
31)???? Not at all.不用谢。
32)???? Don’t mention it.不用谢。
33)???? My pleasure.(or with pl

easure)
很高兴能为您服务。
34)???? Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务。
35)???? At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36)???? I’m sorry.很抱歉。
37)???? Excuse me.对不起。
38)???? I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39)???? I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40)???? Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
41)???? Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰了。
42)???? That’s all right.这没什么。
43)???? It doesn’t matter.没关系。
44)???? Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45)???? Let’s forget it.算了吧!
46)???? What can I do for you?
我能为您干点什么?
47)???? Can I help you?
48)???? 我能为您干点什么?
49)???? Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50)???? Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
51)???? Don’t worry about it别担心。
52)???? I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53)???? You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54)???? Who is speaking, please?
请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55)???? I’ll switch you to Room 1120.
我马上给您接301房间。
56)???? What number are you calling?
请问对方什么电话号码。
57)???? Who would you like to talk to?
请问受话人姓名?
58)???? Could you hold the line, please?
请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59)???? Here are come letters for you.
这是您的信。
60)???? What a shame!多可惜!
61)???? I’m sorry to hear that!
听到这事我很难过。
62)???? We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63)???? There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64)???? I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65)???? Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切顺利!
66)???? Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67)???? Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68)???? Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快乐!
69)???? Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70)???? My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝贺您!
71)???? As you wish(or like)
随您的便。
72)???? Certainly.当然可以。
73)???? Of course.当然可以。
74)???? Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75)???? I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.
对不起,这是不允许的。
76)???? No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77)???? Out of the question, I’m afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78)???? Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79)???? Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80)???? Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)楼。
81)???? Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
82)???? The lifts are in the lobby near the m

ain entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83)???? The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84)???? There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85)???? The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86)???? The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87)???? You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88)???? How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
89)???? The rates of exchange are on the board there.
兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
90)????? There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。
91)???? It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…)
这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
92)???? Sorry, it’s sold out.
对不起,卖完了。
93)???? How do you like this?
您看这个怎么样?
94)???? What about that one?
你看那个好吗?
95)???? Here is your change.
这是找您的钱。
96)???? Here is your receipt.
这是你的收据。
97)???? Air mail or ordinary mail?
是航空信还是平信?
98)????? An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。
99)???? The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking.
饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。
100) Please don’t smoke here.
?请不要在这里抽烟。
Part two: reception &housekeeping service
第二部分:总台及客房服务。
101)????????? What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?
102) Do you want a single room or a double room?
你想要单人房还是双人房?
103) Would you like a room with bath or shower?
您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?
104) How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久?
105) For how many nights
你要住几个晚上?
106) How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?
107) I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th.
我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。
108) What time will you be arriving?
您将何时到达?
109) Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st
遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。
110) We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th .
我们不能保证5月6日给您一个房间。
111) For a single room the price would be 35 dollars
单人房的价格是35美元。
112) There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra.
每天要收25美分附加费。
113) There’s a reduction for children.
儿童可以减价。
114) Could you fill in this form, please?
请填写这份表格。
115) Could you sign your name,please?
请签上您的姓名。
116) Give me your passport,please,We need it for registration.
请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。
117) Have you got any identification?


你有身份证吗?
118) May I see your passport,please?
请把护照给我。
119) Would you please complete this registration form?
请您填写这张登记表好吗?
120) What’s your occupation,please?
请问您的职业?
121) What’s your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍?
122) What’s your address in your native country,please?
请问您在本国的住址?
123) Your room number is 246 on the second floor.
您的房间号码是二楼的246室。
124) Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.
246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。
125) Here’s your key card.
这是您的匙牌。
126) Here’s your key to Room 246.
这是您246号房间的钥匙。
127) I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
128) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
129) We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。
130) We’ll make the change for you.
我们可以给您换个房间。
131) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish.?? 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
132) How much longer would like to stay???????? 您想再住多久?
133) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
134) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11.???? 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。
135) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?
136) Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
137) Your bill totals $665.
您的帐单合计655美元。
138) That makes a total of $665.
总计是655美元。
139) That comes to $665 altogether.
共计655美元。
140) Here is your bill. Would you please check it?
这是您的帐单,请您过目。
141) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.?? 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
142) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。
143) The service charge is included in this bill.? 这个帐单包括报务费。
144)????????? How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?
145) In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。
146) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?
您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
147)????????? We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡……
148)????????? I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。
149) All lf the rooms have phones.
所有房间都有电话。
150) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
如果您需要什么

,就打电话给服务台。
151) If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
152) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day
早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。
153)????????? If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。
154)????????? Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。
155) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services
这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
156) If you need anything, just press the call button.
如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
157) You can make a long distance call from your room.
您可以从您房间里打长途电话。
158) If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you.
如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
159) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device.
您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。
160) We have a computer wake-up service.
我们有电脑叫醒服务。
161) If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.
如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,
162) There is a recreation center on the ground floor.
一楼有一个娱乐中心。
163) You can play billiards, table tennis and bridge or go bowling.
您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。
164) Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
165) We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too.
在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。
166) We do not charge for the use of the health club.
进健身房不收费。
167) Sports facilities are available free of charge.
运动器械是免费提供的。
168) Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour.
运动器械以每小时四元的标准收费。
169) Shall I turn the cooling up?
我是不是把冷气开大些?
170) Shall I turn the heating down?
我是不是把暖气关小些。
171) Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.
您的包将存放在行李部。
172) Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?
请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。
173) We’ll try our best, but I can’t guarantee anything.
我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。
174) There must be some misunderstanding.
这里面可能有误会。
175) I’ll soon have something arranged for you.
我尽快为您作些安排。
176) Because of the bad weather, the evening garden w

on’t be open today.
因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。
177) It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage.
他必须赔偿损坏。
178) I promise to attend to the matter promptly.
我一定立即处理这件事。
179) I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you.
我给您请电工(大夫……)
180) Let me call a repairman to do it.
我去叫一个修理工来。
181) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.
欢迎您提意见和建议。
182) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.
按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
183) You don’t have to pay for it.
您用不着赔偿。
184) It was broken by accident.
不是您有意打破的。
185) I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today.
听说您今天身体不大好。
186) What’s the trouble?
什么地方不舒服。
187) Do you have a temperature?
发烧吗?
188) Maybe you’re tired after the journey.
可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
189) Drink plenty of water and have a good rest, then.
那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。
190) How would you like your hair cut, sir?
先生,您喜欢什么发式?
191) Do you want me to trim your beard?
要不要修一下胡子?
192) Do you want a face massage?
要不要按摩面孔。
193) What style do you want ,madam?>
太太,您要什么式样?
194) Would you like a new hair-style?
您想换个新发型吗?
195) Here are some pictures of hair styles.
这里有一些发型式样的照片。
196) The phone number of our hotel is 5328888.
我们宾馆的电话号码是556753。
197) Please dial 0 before you dial the number.
拔号码前请先拔0。
198) Please consult the telephone directory.
请您查看电话簿。
199) What kind of cable do you want to send,ordinary rate or urgent?
您要发哪一种电报,普通电还是加急电。
200) Will you please fill out the telegraph form in block letters?
请用印刷体填写电报纸。
Part three: Food &Beverage Service
第三部分:餐饮服务
201) What time would you like your table?
您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
202) A table for two?
你们是两个人吗?
203) For how many?
几个人?
204) Who’s the reservation for?
您为谁预订?
205) You can sit where you like.
您可以随便坐。
206) Is this table suitable?
这张桌子合适吗?
207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes.
服务员马上就来。
208) I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now.
对不起,没有空桌子了。
209) I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。
210) We can seat you in twenty minutes.
二十他钟后才能安排您入座。
211) Have you been served?
有人为您服务了吗?
212) Do you have a reservation, sir?
先生,您预订了吗?
213) Would you

come with me, please?
请跟我来,好吗?
214) Could you please come with me,please?
请随我来,好吗?
215) Please step this way.
这边请。
216) Would you like to sit near the window?
您喜欢靠窗坐吗?
217) Where would you like to sit?
您希望坐在哪儿呢?
218) I’ll be with you in a minute.
我马上就来。
219) Would you mind sitting here in the corner?
靠角坐您不介意吧?
220) We are open from 6 in the morning to 11 in the evening.
我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。
221) We serve 24 hours.
我们24小时营业。
222) We are open round the clock.
我们昼夜营业。
223) Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast;? 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner.
早饭:7:00到9:00
餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;
晚饭:6:30到8:30
224) May I have your name, please?
请问您的姓名。
225) Can you give me your name,please?
我可以问您的姓名吗?
226) Here’s the menu.
这是菜单。
227) I’ll bring you the menu,sir.
先生,我给您拿菜单。
228) Here are the menu and wine list.
这是菜单和酒单。
229) Are you ready to order?
您现在点菜吗?
230) Would you like to order now?
您现在点菜吗?
231) May I take your order now?
您现在可以点菜了吗?
232) What have you decided on?
您决定吃什么了吗?
233) Would you like Chinese food or Western food?
您要吃中餐还是西餐?
234) What would you like?
您想吃点什么?
235) What would you like to start with?
您先来点什么?
236) What would you like to follow?
您下一道菜点什么呢?
237) Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?
238) What would you like for a drink?
您想喝什么?
239) Would you like to order aperitif?
想要点开胃酒吗?
240) Would you like an aperitif before lunch?
饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?
241) What kind of drink would you like ?
您要点什么饮料。
242) What kind of juice do you want?
您要茶还是咖啡?
243) Will you have tea or coffee?
你要喝茶还是咖啡?
244) Do you like your coffee,black or white?
您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?
245) Would you like green tea or black tea?
您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?
246) Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits?
您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?
247) Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail?
您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?
248) Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine?
干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?
249) What kind of Chinese food do you want?
您想吃哪种中国食物?
250) What kind of vegetables would you like?
您想吃什么蔬菜。
251) We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today.
我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬

菜。
252) Today’s special is roast leg of lamb.
今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。
253) Everything is a la carte.
这里只能点菜。
254) Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote?
您是吃点菜还是公司菜。
255) We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10.
我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。
256) How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?
257) How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare?
您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?
258) How about trying some lobster?
您是不是尝一尝大虾?
259) I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.
我建议您尝尝四川菜。
260) I’d recommend this dish to you.
我愿意向您推荐一个菜。
261) I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
我肯定您会喜欢它。
262) It’s delicious and worth a try.
它鲜美可口,值得一尝。
263) I’m sorry,there are no chops left.
对不起,没有排骨了。
264) We haven’t any more lobster today.
今天的大虾已经卖完了。
265) This is the soup you ordered.
这是您点的汤。
266) We are short of help today.
我们今天人手少,
267) I’ll see about your order.
我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。
268) Do you care for a dessert?
您是不是想吃点甜食。
269) What do you want for dessert?
你要吃什么甜食?
270) I’ll get you another one.
我再给您端一份来。
271) What else do you want?
您还要别的什么吗?
272) Is there anything else?
您还要别的什么吗?
273) Could I serve you anything else?
还需要我给您点什么吗?
274) If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me.
如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
275) What’s the problem,sir?
先生,出了什么问题?
276) I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。
277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?
如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。
278) Would you like it cooked a little more?
您愿意把它再煮一下吗?
279) Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.
凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。
280) Regretfully not.
遗憾的是不行,
281) I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty.
真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come.
相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
283) I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
实在对不起,我把菜送错了。
284) I seem to have misserved a dish.
我好象上错了一道菜。
285) I’ll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
286) I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef.
我可以向您免

费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
287) Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
288) How was the food?
饭菜还好吗?
289) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
290) Is everything to your satisfaction?
吃得满意吗?
291) What’s your opinion of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
292) Would you like to sign for that?
您准备签字挂帐吗?
293) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?
您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?
294) Could you sign here,please?
请您在这儿签字。
295) May I also have your room number,please?
我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?
296) In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
297) The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
298) May I have a look at your invitation card?
我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
299) At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.
中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。
300) It’s not good to be late.
迟到是不好的。
Part four: hotel English
第四部分:饭店服务英语。
301) We have single rooms,double rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.
我们宾馆有单间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。
302) Did you have a reservation with us?
您在我们这儿预订房间了吗?
303) Did you make a reservation?
您预订房间了吗?
304) How long do you expect to stay?
你想待多长时间。
305) Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant.
七楼707房间没人住。
306) I’m sorry,we don’t have any single rooms left,would you like a double room?
对不起,我们没有剩余的单间了,你想要双人间吗?
307) I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the moment.can I recommend you to another hotel?
对不起,我们这儿目前客满?我将为您推荐到另一家宾馆好吗?
308) The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day.
单间是每天70美元。
309) Would you please fill in this registration form?
您填写一下这张登记表好吗?
310) Would you please show me your passport?
请出示一下您的护照好吗?
311) I’ll get a attendant to send your luggage up.
我会叫服务员把您的行李拿上去的。
312) Could you please show me your room card?
请让我看一上您的房卡好吗?
313) Here’s your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
314) I’ll show you to your room. This way,please.
我会领您去您的房间的,这边请。
315) Channel 6carries programs in English.
第6频道播放英语节目。
316) For local telephone calls,please press 9 first and then dial the number.
若打本地电话,请按9,然后再拔号。
317) What kind of currency do you have?


您有什么货币?
318) What currency do you want?
您要什么货币。
319) I regret to say that we don’t accept personal chaques here.
很遗憾,我们这儿不受理私人支票。
320) How much do you want to convert?
您想换多少钱?
321) Would you please endorse this check?
请在这张支票上签个字好吗?
322) Please count the money.
请把这钱数一下。
323) We have different kinds of accounts here. Which kind would you like to open?
我们这儿有各类帐户,您想开那一种?
324) Would you like a deposit account or a current account?
您想存定期,还中活期?
325) How do you want to send this letter?
您想如何邮寄这封信?
326) Ordinary mail or air mail?
您寄普通邮件,还是航空邮件?
327) Normally it takes about one week for an air-mail letter to reach America.
通常情况下,航空邮件到达美国需要大约一个星期。
328) Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more.
你的信超重,你得再付一块我。
329) What does this parcel contain?
这个包裹里包的什么东西?
330) What’s in side this parcel?
这包裹里是什么?
331) Do you want to register this letter?
你想寄信挂号信吗?
332) You need a box to send these bottles.
寄这些瓶子需要一个箱子。
333) Whom do you wish to speak to?
你相同谁讲话?
334) Which call do you wish to place first?
你想先打哪个电话?
335) Do you have the number ad the name of the called party?
你有被叫方的号码与名字吗?
336) May I know your name and your telephone number?
我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
337) Please hold the line. I’ll put you through in a minute.
请拿好电话,马上就可以为您接通。
338) I’m sorry the extension is busy just now.
对不起,电话分机刚才占线。
339) I’m sorry the line to Paris is very heavy this morning.
对不起,今天早上巴黎的线路很忙。
340) Please take a seat. I’ll let you know when the call comes.
请坐,电话来了我会叫您的。
341) Would you like to postpone or cancel your call?
您随后打电话,还是不打了?
342) Mr.Wilson,New York is on the line. Go ahead,please.
威尔逊先生,纽约接通了,请讲吧!
343) You will not be put down through until this afrernoon.
到今天下午你的电话才能接通。
344) Please put down your name,address and telephone number at the bottom of the form.
请将您的名字、地址、电话号码写在这张表的下面。
345) That’s altogether 26 words. And the charge is …
总共26个字,共计费……。
346) Will you please fill in this laundry sheet?
你将这张洗衣单填写一下好吗?
347) What color do you want your coat dyed into?
我想将你的大衣染成什么颜色?
348) We’re terribly sorry that your shirt was dama

ged.
十分对不起你的衫衣给弄坏了。
349) How about this table over there?
那边那张餐桌可以吗?
350) I’m sorry. We’re rather full tonight.
对不起,今晚我们这儿客满。
351) How about this beef dish?
这道牛排怎么样?
352) What about the soup?
这个汤怎么样?
353) Would you like any drink?
喝点什么吗?
354) We have rice, noodles,steamed bread and jiaoai for your choice.
我们在大米、面条、馒头和饺子供你选择。
355) What would you take for dessert?
你想要点什么甜点?
356) What liquor do you prefer?
你喜欢什么饮料?
357) Would you like something stronger?
来点度数高的酒好吗?
358) What are you going to have?
你想要点什么?
359) We have different kinds of strong drinks here for your choice.
我们有各种不同烈性酒供你选择。
360) Would you like it with soda or ice cubes?
你想加苏打还是冰块?
361) How would you like it, single or double?
怎么个要法?要单份还是双份?
362) Would you like anything to go with your drinks?
你想要点什么菜下酒吗?
363) This style is very popular now.
这个款式现在很流行。
364) What brand do you want?
你想要什么牌子?
365) You look very nice in that dress.
你穿上那件衣服显得很漂亮。
366) The scarf goes very well with the coat.
这个围巾配上这件上衣显得很得体。
367) They are all there on the shelf.
它们都在那边的那个货架上。
368) I’m sorry they’re sold out.
对不起,它们都卖完了。
369) I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment
很遗憾眼下缺货。
370) Shall I wrap it up for you?
我给你包一下吧。
371) Thank you for shopping at our store.
谢谢你光临我店购物。
372) When do you plan to leave?
你计划什么时候离开?
373) Which train do you want to take?
你想搭那一趟车。
374) Your ticket is available now.
你的票现在有效。
375) Would you like a single or a return ticket?
你想要单程票还是往返票?
376) I’m sorry,the flight is fully booked for the 20th.
对不起,20日的航班已全部预订完了。
377) I’ll check with the booking record.
我可查一下订票纪录。
378) Please call again one week before your departure date for reconfirmation.
请在您出发前一周再给我打一个电话落实一下。
379) Please come to pick up your ticket tomorrow.
请明天来取票。
380) You will need another on hour to get to the airport.
到达机场还得一个小时。
381) I’m sorry there aren’t any tickets left for the Express 16.
对不起,16次特快没剩余的票了。
382) Here is your ticket. Then train leaves at 1756 from platform 2.
这是你的票,火车将于17点56分从2站台出发。
383) How shall I make it? Separate checks or one common bill?


怎么给你们结帐?分开结还是一块结?
384) May I introduce myself?
自我介绍一下吧?
385) May I introduce Mr. Wilson to you?
把威尔逊先生介绍您好吗?
386) I’m very happy to meet you.
见了您真高兴。
387) What do you think of this itinerary?
您觉得这次旅程安排如何?
388) What do you have to say to this plan?
对这个计划你有什么意见?
389) How do you like this proposal?
你觉得这个建议怎么样?
390) Do you have anything to add to the plan?
这个计划你有什么补充吗?
391) Do you have any special suggestions?
你有什么特殊建议吗?
392) What are the historical sites in this area?
这个地区有什么历史遗迹?
393) What is the garden famous for?
这个花园为什么出名?
394) What a splendid scene!
多么壮丽的景观啊!
395) How stately it looks!
它是多么庄严肃穆。
396) What a beautiful sight?
多么美丽的景色啊!
397) I think you must be pretty tired after the long flight.
我想你在经过这么长时间飞行后肯定很累了。
398) I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch what you said.
对不起,我确实没弄清你说的啥。
399) The music was a little too noisy.
这支曲子有点太躁杂了。
400) Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention please?
女士们,先生们,大家请注意一下好吗?
Part five:English in tourism
第五部分:旅游接待英语
401) Could you please lend me your ears for a moment?
请听我说几句好吗?
402) This is the end of our tour today; shall we turn back?
我们今天的观光到此为至,我们回去吧?
403) Here’s the main gate again.
又到正门啦。
404) Perhaps you ‘d like me to answer some questions now.
或许现在你想让我解释几个问题。
405) May I invite you to this Waltz?
我请您跳华尔兹好吗?
406) Will you accept my arm?
请您跳个舞好吗?
407) Can you oblige me with a dance?
可以请您跳个舞吗?
408) Would you like to join me again me again for this disco dance?
同我们一起来蹦迪好吗?
409) You’re the best partner I’ve ever danced with.]
你是我经历过的最好的舞伴。
410) Good-bye and good luck.
再见,祝您好运。
411) Bon voyage.
一路顺风。
412) Goodbye and happy landing.
再见,顺利到达。
413) May you have a wonderful journey home?
回家旅途愉快吗?
414) I feel very sad to see you go.
你要走,我心里感到很难过。
415) It’s very difficult for me to say goodbye to you.
真不想对你说再见。
416) I shall miss all of you.
我会想念你们大家的。
417) Let’s keep in touch.
让我们保持联系吧。
418) Please write to me as often as you can.
有时间请给我写信。
419) Please drop me a line once a while.
有空请给我写信。
420) May we meet

again someday.
有朝一日我们会再见面的。
421) Thank you very much for your cooperation and consideration.
非常感谢,谢谢你的合作,谢谢你的关心。
422) Do you prefer bath or shower?
你喜欢盆浴还是淋浴。
423) Would you like breakfast?
吃点早饭好吗?
424) We can confirm a room for May 30.
我们可以预订一间5月30日的房子。
425) Here is your room key, please keep it.
这是您的房间钥匙,请保存好。
426) After you,please.
您先请。
427) Let’s take the elevator up to the second floor.
让我们乘电梯上二楼。
428) The room is at the end of the corridor.
这间房子在走廊的尽头。
429) May I help you with your suitcase?
我帮你提箱子好吗?
430) Allow me, sir.
对不起,先生,
431) Here is your luggage. Please check and see if it’s all right.
这是你的行李,请查一下看看是不是对了。
432) It’s located on Zhongyuan Road.
它位于中原路。
433) It’s not far from here.
它离这儿不远。
434) It’s just near the post office.
它就在邮局附近。
435) It’s beside the square.
它就在广场旁边。
436) Go straight until you get to the crossing.
别拐弯,就可走到十字路口。
437) Did you have breakfast this morning?
你今天早上吃饭了吗?
438) Did you make any phone calls from your room?
你在房间打电话了吗?
439) How many phone calls did you make?
你打了多少电话?
440) Here is your bill. Would you like to check it?
这是你的帐单,你核对一下吧?
441) Please calm yourself,sir. Then perhaps we can help you.
请冷静点,先生,这样没准我们可帮您。
442) Would you like to come with me, please?
请跟我来,好吗?
443) Would you like to follow me,please?
请随我来,好吗?
444) Will this table be all right?
这张餐桌行吗?
445) I’m sorry this table is already reserved.
对不起,这张餐桌已经有人了。
446) I’ll bring you the menu.
我去给你拿菜单。
447) Where would you like to sit?
你想坐在哪儿?
448) Your table is ready now.
您的餐桌已经准备好了。
449) We have a buffet. You can have all you want.
我们有一个自助餐馆,你可吃到所有你想吃的东西。
450) What kind of food (beverage)would you like?
你想要哪种餐(饮料)?
451) How would you like it?
你觉得怎么样?
452) Would you like it prepared(done)?
把菜给您先做好吗?
453) Why don’t you try some?
为什么你不尝尝呢?
454) Would you like to sign for that?
您在这上面签一下字好吗?
455) I’ll speak to the chef and see what he can do.
我会同主厨谈的,我要看看他能做什么菜。
456) I’m afraid all the tables are taken.
恐怕所有的桌子都有主儿了。
457) The style is quite the rage now.
这种

式样现在很流行。
458) This style is the fashion this year.
这种款式今年流行。
459) The style is out of fashion now.
这种样式现在过时了。
460) What’s color do you like?
你喜欢什么颜色。
461) What’s your favorite color?
你最喜欢哪一种颜色?
462) Which color do you prefer,pink or orange?
你喜欢什么颜色哪一种颜色;粉红色还是桔黄色?
463) What dose it cost?
它卖多少钱?
464) How do you sell it?
你这东西怎么卖?
465) How much are they per dozen?
每打多少钱?
466) Can you cut the piece a bit?
再便宜一点行吗?
467) This is the same price as that one.
这同哪种是一样的价。
468) The sizes make no difference in the price.
不论规格大小价钱都一样。
469) What size shoes do you wear?
你穿多大型号的鞋。
470) I want a medium-sized one.
我要一个中号的。
471) Have you got a size larger?
你们这儿有大一些的型号吗?
472) It’s too tight(loose)?
太紧了(太大了)?
473) It’s all right. It suits me comfortably.
正好!我穿上很舒服。
474) Where do you want to go,sir?
您想去哪儿,先生?
475) Where to, sir?
往哪儿去,先生?
476) It’s only about half an hour’s drive.
仅需大约半小时的车程。
477) Let me put your luggage in the truck.
让我帮你把行李放到车上去。
478) Please fasten your safety belt.
请系好你的安全带。
479) I’m sorry. I’m on reserve.
对不起,我已经预订好了。
480) I’m lad to be at your service.
很高兴为您服务。
481) Here we are.
我们到了。
482) How do you want it?
你怎么个要法?
483) Would you like a shampoo?
你想要香波吧?
484) Shall I put some oil on?
给你头上点油吧。
485) Shall I shave off your beard.
给你把胡子刮一下吧?
486) Would you like it washed?
想洗一下吗?
487) Do you want it cut short or just trimmed?
你想将它理短,还是仅仅削一下。
488) How do you usually wear your parting?
你通常头发是怎么分的。
489) How would you like your hair set?
给您的头发怎么定型?
490) What style would you like
你喜欢什么发型?
491) Do you want a cold-wave or an ordinary perm?
你想要冷烫,还是热烫?
492) How shall I cut it?
你要什么发式?
493) Please don’t disturb.
请勿打扰。
494) Don’t touch the exhibits.
展出之物,请勿乱动。
495) You are not to talk to the guest like that.
你对客人不能那样说话。
496) You mustn’t wash the silk shirt in the machine.
你不能在洗衣机里洗真丝衬衫。
497) You must do it by hand.
你必须用手洗。
498) You’d better not drink too much.It’ll do you harm
你最好不要喝太多,这对你的身体没有好处。
499) No visitor after 8p.m.

上8:00后谢绝会客。
500) The air-conditioner must be out of order.
空调机一定出了毛病。







餐厅实用英语口语

1.寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然

无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出

自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

2.餐厅预约

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在

出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满

的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并

且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

9点应该没问题。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的位子。

what do you have for today's special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我们大约在8点到达。

It's O.K. Your name, please.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this

evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

女士是否需着正式服装?

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

No jeans, please.

请不要穿牛仔裤。

3.餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概

就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当

的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

May I have a menu,please?

请给我菜单。

May I order,please?

我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜单?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Do you have today`s special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?

I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?

我可以点杯酒吗?

I`m on a diet.

我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?

餐厅有那几类酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.

我想点当地出产的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Well done (medium/rare),please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

4.餐厅用餐



旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好象买了彩券等待开奖一般

,你永远不知道结果会是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它

都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调

味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确

认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Is coffee included in this meal?

有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?


请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

May I smoke?

可以抽烟吗?

I'd like a glass of water, please.

请给我一杯水。

My order hasn't come yet.

我点的食物还没来。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

This is not what I ordered.

这不是我点的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

May I have some more bread, please.

请再给我一些面包。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

I'd like a dessert, please.

请给我一些甜点。

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐。

What do you have for dessert?

甜点有那几种?

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

May I have some cheese?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

What kind of cheese is this?

这是什么口味的芝士?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?



5. 快餐餐厅用餐篇

出国旅游时,到当地人常去的平价快餐店用餐,可能是多数旅行者最便利而省钱的选择,

到此类餐厅用餐,气氛虽轻松,不像到高级餐厅进食时要讲究太多餐桌礼仪,但对于个人

的需求,最好在点餐时便向柜台说明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜欢某些酱料皆须事先告

知,以免徒增服务人员的麻烦,浪费自己时间。

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?

在这里用餐或带走?

I'll eat here.

在这里用餐。

Take out,please.

带走。

I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here?

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I have a hot dog,please?

请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

A sandwich,please.

请给我一份三明治。

Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Whole wheat,ple

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档