当前位置:文档之家› 汉译英A

汉译英A

汉译英A

17、他不但乒乓球打得好,而且钢琴弹得好。
答案:
He can not only play ping-pong well, but also play the piano well.



18、由于天气不好,飞机不能按时起飞。
答案:
Because of /Due to the bad weather the plane won't /can't take off on time.



19、我有很多爱好,其中之一就是集邮。
答案:
I have many hobbies, one of which is stamp-collecting.



20、我们会尽最大努力来帮助她做这个工作。
答案:
We will do/try our best to help her with her/the work.




21、在英语学习中,我们最需要的就是练习。
答案:
In learning English, what we need most is to practice.



22、女性职员占这个公司的三分之一。
答案:
The women/female clerks/staff make up one-third of the company.



23、他考试作弊导致他没有取得学位。
答案:
His cheating in the exams led to his failure to get a degree.



24、按照他的建议,手续已经大大简化。
答案:
In accordance with his proposal, the procedure has been greatly simplified.



25、天气预报说后天天气会变得更冷。
答案:
The weather forecast said that it would/will be colder/will become colder the day after tomorrow.



26、因为他没有遵守安全规则,出了事故。
答案:
His failure to observe/abide by/follow the safety regulations results in an accident.



27、不论她如何说,我也不相信这个消息。
答案:
Despite what she said, I couldn't/didn't believe the news.



28、为了你的健康,你不该总是加班。
答案:
For the sake of your health, you should not always work overtime.



29、做志愿者工作已为我的生活增添了新的意义。
答案:
Doing voluntary work has added new meanings to my life.



30、他们虽然读了这些书,但并没有完全理解。
答案:
They have read these books, but without fully understanding them/but failed to understand them fully.




31、我们总是愿意帮助处在困境中的朋友。
答案:
We are always willing to help our friends in trouble.



32、你认为这两种语言在很多方面都不一样吗?
答案:
Do you think that the two languages are different from each other in many ways?



33、当他到达山顶的时候,他感到又饿又累。
答案:
By the time he reached the top of the hill, he felt both hungry and tired.



34、他被认为是我们当中跑得最快的人。
答案:
He is supposed to be the fastest runner of us.



35、自从上月与经理的面试以后,玛丽一直在焦急地等待着来自公司方面的结果。
答案:
Mary has been anxiously waiting for the result from the company since her interview with the manager last month.



36、我姐姐告诉我,昨晚的节目一点也没有意思。
答案:
My sist

er told me the performance yesterday evening/last night was not interesting at all.



37、传统上,中国青年在长大成家之前一直与父母同住。
答案:
Traditionally, Chinese youths live with their parents until they grow up and marry.



38、研究小组分成了两个,因为人太多了。
答案:
The research group has split into two because there are/were too many people.



39、你知道联合国是哪一年成立的吗?
答案:
Do you know when the United Nations was founded?



40、据说他那次车祸中受伤很严重。
答案:
It is said that he was seriously wounded/injured/hurt in the car accident.




41、你应该按医嘱去服这种药。
答案:
You should follow the doctor's instructions on how to take the medicine.



42、是信息技术使大众教育成为可能。
答案:
It is information technology that makes mass education possible.



43、为了取得成功,需要从错误中学习。
答案:
To achieve success, one must learn from his/her own mistakes.



44、听到这个消息,他们立即出发去火车站。
答案:
Having heard the news, they left for the railway station immediately.



45、我们决心寻求这些复杂问题的答案。
答案:
We are determined to seek/find/search for solutions to these complicated questions.



46、商店在各种报纸上登了很多广告。
答案:
The store has put up many advertisements in various newspapers.



47、听到这个消息,没有一个人不感到兴奋。
答案:
Everybody felt excited at the news.


48、你的新朋友们听起来棒极了!
答案:
Your new friends sound great!


49、你能帮我安装一下这个软件吗?(set up)


答案:
Could you please help me set up the software?


50、我正是在这个小山村里长大的。(it is ... that)


答案:
It is in the little village that I grew up.


65、任何人如果停止汲取新知识,就肯定会落后。
答案:
Anyone who stops absorbing new knowledge is certain to lag behind.



66、从金钱的角度来说,这份工作好处不大,但是我从中可以得到有价值的经验。
答案:
The work isn't very profitable in terms of cash, but I am getting valuable experience from it.



67、大工厂生产的产品正在替代小工厂生产的产品。
答案:
Goods produced by big factories are taking the place of those by small workshops.



68、这是你自己的错,不要将工作的失败归咎于别人。
答案:
It's your fault. Don't blame others for the failure of your work.



69、正是由于他在面试中表现不错,他才获得了这份工作。
答案:
It was because he did very well in the interview that he got the job.


70、假如你要把财产转让给他人,须使他成为合法产权人。
答案


If you want to transfer your property to someone, you should make him/her the legal owner of it.




相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档