当前位置:文档之家› 礼宾部英文资料

礼宾部英文资料

礼宾部英文资料
礼宾部英文资料

礼宾部

基本句型

May I take your luggage for you?

我来帮您拿行李,好吗?

Just a moment ,pl ease . I’ll bring a luggage car.

请稍等一下,我去推一辆行李车来。

Don’t worry , sir . Your luggage will be sent up at once .

先生,别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。

When you check out , please call number 2 and we’ll h elp you with your luggage immediately.

如果您要离店,请打电话2,我们会马上帮您运送行李的。

How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有几件行李?

Two suitcases and one bag . Is that right?

两只箱子和一个包,对吗?

I’ll show you to the Front Desk.. This way please.

让我带您去总台,请走这边。

Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?

May I have your room key , please.

请把您房间的钥匙给我好吗?

Most taxi drivers do not speak English . It is helpful if you have your destination written in Chinese.

大多数出租车司机都不会英语,把您要去的目的地用中文写下来,会给您不少帮助。When you return to the hotel, please show this hotel card to the taxi driver.

当您要返回酒店时,请向出租车司机出示一下酒店名片。

According to regulation, we don’t accept food , combustible , valuable and breakable objects.

根据规定,食品、易燃品、贵重物品和易碎品都不给予保管。

Is this the correct number of bags?

您的行李数目对吗?

情景对话

1、Bellman’s service行李服务

B: Good afternoon ,sir . Welcome to our hotel .先生,下午好!欢迎来到我们酒店!

G : Thank you .谢谢!

B : How many pieces of luggage do you have ?您有几件行李?

G : Just these three . 只有三件。

B : Two suitcases and one bag . Is that right ?两个箱子和一个包。对吗?

G : Yes , that’s all .是,对的。

B : I’ll show you to the front desk . This way please , I will put your bags by the post over there .

我带您去前台。这边请,我将把您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G : I see , thanks .我知道了,谢谢!

B : Another bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in .

当您办理完入住手续,另一位行李员会带您去您的房间。

G : Ok , fine . 好,很好。

B : Please enjoy your stay . 希望您入住愉快!

2、Introducing hotels services介绍酒店服务

Bm : Good afternoon , sir and madam . I’m the bellman.

先生、夫人,下午好。我是行李员。

Bm :Very glad to have you here . Let me carry your baggage . This way , please .

很高兴您来这里。让我来拿您的行李。这边请。

(They are going to the elevator entrance) (他们将要进入电梯)

B: Could you tell us something about your hotels services?

你能告诉我们一些关于你们酒店的服务吗?

Bm: Certainly , sir . Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as the favorite place to stay by VIPs , 当然,先生。我们酒店在世界是一流的,喜欢在我们这儿入住的贵宾,有许多国家的official guests and businessmen from many countries . There are over 173 rooms of international 政府官员和商人。我们酒店有超过173间房间,所有房间standard , all spacious and airy . There are one Chinese restaurants, a deluxe Westernstyle 都宽敞通风。酒店有一个中餐厅,一个西餐厅,

restaurant, large and small banquet halls .

大小宴会厅。

M : How about other services ?还有其他服务吗?

Bm : Also available are a beauty salon , a swimming pool and tennis…..

还有一个美容沙龙,游泳池和网球……

(Now they are at the elevator entrance) (现在他们在电梯口)

Here we are . Please take this elevator to the 9th floor . The floor attendant will meet you there and 我们到了。请乘坐电梯到9楼。楼层服务员将在电梯口等着您并带您到show you to room 908. I’ll take the baggage elevator and get your baggage up to your room .

908房间。我会带您去电梯,并把您的行李送到您的房间。

B : Thank you . See you then .

谢谢!待会见。

3、On the way to the room 展示房间

B : Good evening , sir . I’ll show you to your room .you have two suitcases and one bag . Is that

晚上好,先生。我带您去您的房间,您有两个箱子和一个包。

correct ?

对吗?

G : Yes , that’s right .

是的。

B : Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag ?

请问您的行李里有贵重和易碎物品吗?

G : Yes , there is a bottle of whiskey .

是的,有一瓶威士忌。

B : Could you carry this bag , sir ? I’m afraid the contents might break .

您能拿这个袋子吗?我怕里面的东西会破。

G : Sure , no problem .

当然,没问题。

B : Thank you , sir . May I have your room key , please ?

谢谢,先生。能告诉我您的房间钥匙吗?

G : Yes, here you are .

好的,给你。

B : Thank you , sir . Your room is on the 12th floor , please follow me , your elevator is this way .

谢谢,先生。您的房间在12楼,请跟我来,电梯在这边。

G : I see .

我知道了。

B : Is this your first time to ChengDu?

这是您第一次来成都吗?

G : Yes , it is .

是的。

B : I hope you’ll have time to see ChengDu . There is a lot to see .

我希望您有时间多逛逛成都。这里有许多可逛的地方。

G : I’m sure there is .

我相信是的。

B : This is the 12th floor . Your room is to the right(left). After you , sir . This way , please .

这是12层。您的房间在右手边(左手边)。您先请,先生。这边请。

4、Checking baggage 寄存行李

B: Good morning ! Madam . Can I help you ?

下午好,女士。我能帮你吗?

G : Yes , I’d like to check my baggage .

是的,我想检查一下我的行李。

B : How many pieces have you got ?

您有多少件行李?

G : I’ve got four pieces in all .

我一共有四件行李。

B: When will you want them ?

您什么时候要?

G: In three days .

三天之后。

B : Please keep the name tags.

请填写好姓名标签。

G : Thank you

谢谢你1

B : Not at all .

不客气。

5、Luggage check –out领取行李

B : This is the bell captain’s desk . May I help you ?

这是大厅服务台。我能为您效劳吗?

G : I’m going to check out soon . Could you pick up my luggage . Please ?

我马上就要退房了。请问,你能帮我拿一下行李吗?

B : Certainly , sir . May I have your room number , please ?

可以,先生。请问您在哪间房?

G : Yes , it’s 1101.

是的,这是1101。

B : Room 1101. Very good , sir we’ll send a bellman immediately . Could you wait in you room , please ? 1101房间。很好,先生,我们马上派一位行李员。你可以等在你的房间,好吗?

G : Ok .好的

B : Good morning ,sir . I’ve come for your bags . 早上好,先生。我来取您的行李。

G : Thank you . Could you take these two suitcases , please ? I’ll bring the bag with me .

谢谢你.你帮把我这两个箱子搬走,好吗?我会把我的袋子拎走。

B : Certainly , sir . Two suitcases ?

可以,先生。两个行李箱吗?

G : Yes .

是的。

B : Is there anything valuable or breakable in them ?

有什么贵重或易碎物品吗?

G : No .没有

B : This is your claim tag , sir . We’ll keep your luggage at the bell captain’s desk . Co ould you 这是你的行李标签,先生。我们会把你们的行李在行李台。

pick it up there . Please ?

请您把它捡起来。好吗?

G : Certainly . 可以

B : Thank you , sir .谢谢你,先生。

G : You are welcome . See you later .

不客气。再见。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档