当前位置:文档之家› 电影《超脱》中英文对照精美剧本

电影《超脱》中英文对照精美剧本

电影《超脱》中英文对照精美剧本
电影《超脱》中英文对照精美剧本

Let's...em,let's not have many people come in, I would like to do ... is anybody like to do it in here. 那个,不要让太多人进来。

Could everybody split? 大家可以散开一下么?

As I like to be here. Thanks 我想在这里待一会,谢谢

- Maybe we can keep ... - And close the door - 也许我们可以... - 把门关上

- Keep people away from the door...lock it is no good? - 别让外人靠近这里...要不要上锁?

Y ep.Thank you 好的,谢谢

"这种感觉从未在我的身上如此刻骨地发生过——"

"我的灵魂与我之间距离如此遥远,而我的存在却如此真实。" "- Albert Camus."(法国哲学家,作家)

"给Henry"

I wasn't good in school 我在学校表现不好

I didn't care for school 我也不关心学校的事

Um ... It was nice socially 嗯...就我自身的经验而言

Based on my own experience 学校有助于培养一个人的社交技能

But I can't just went along ... 但我不敢独自一人去上课

I started over in Music Major 我当年主修音乐

I was gonna be Rock-n-roll Star 希望能成为摇滚明星

But that didn't quite worked out. 不过这个梦想最终还是没能实现

In 1985 在1985年

During the hurricane,hurricane Gloria 飓风格洛丽亚逼近的时候

I was taking a train into the city to work 我坐列车到市区上班

I was ... I gone to work and I was on the phone with my brother-in-law 在车上,我和我的表兄通电话

who ... he had just started teaching 当时他刚开始在学校教书

He said that he was off from school 他说他们放假了

Now, wait a second, 我说,等等,

Y ou off from school for hurricane, I am going to the city .... 你因为飓风不用去学校,我却还要进市区...

To work in the Office building? 去写字楼里上班?

Its an pretty good game, right. 你的工作还真好做啊,是吧。

My mother was a teacher 我的母亲是老师

I knew it without a shadow of a doubt 在我还是个孩子的时候

From the early childhood 我就清楚地知道这一点

that the one job I would never do is become an teacher 我这辈子最不想从事的职业就是教师

I'll be shepherd. Anything. 我宁愿去当个牧羊人。或者其它的什么

Rather than become an teacher 也不想成为一名教师

And I decided to be a teacher because I wanted to do something with my life besides 我决定成为一名教师是因为

what I was doing which I was driving a truck 我想让自己的人生在为公司开货车这件事之外For a company and, 获得更多的目标

And decided that I want to do a little bit to better myself, so I started teaching a little bit, when I went back school,我想要做点什么,让自己变得更好,我开始用业余时间教书,回到学堂的那一年

I was at age of 37 我已经37岁了

A friend of mine from the College 我的一个大学同学

His aunt was the ... 他的姑妈是...

Principal of the "all-girls" in the city school in New Y ork 纽约一所城市学校的女生教导主任

In New Jersey 在新泽西州

They were desperate for teachers 她们亟需师资

So I thought "Great", I can do this for a year 于是我想,成,我可以在那里做一年

It will keep my father from getting me a job for prudential. 这个决定同时出于避免我父亲替我找了现成工作之后

And then I figured it out what I wanted to do 我才后知后觉自己到底想要从事哪一行的麻烦Well they called me up as for an interview 他们叫我去参加一场面试

And I happily get a job, and 我很幸运地得到了一份工作,

In a Junior High school in Queens 在纽约皇后区的一所中学

And I ended up ... 最后...

I started it - my... what was now reached 30 years 也就是现在,我已经在这里教了30年书Most of the teachers here,that one point 这里的大部分教师,他们都相信一件事

They believed 他们相信

They could make a difference 他们能为学生做一些事

I know how important it is 我知道这些事的重要性

After guidance and to have ... 后天的引导以及...

Someone help you to understand the complexities of the 一个帮助你理解

world that we living, I didn't really 你所生存的世界的复杂性的人,在我的童年里

have that ... growing up 并不存在这样的人,我孤独地长大

I ain't money 我不是钞票

I change hands like a dollar bill which is been robbed by a lab 但我却像一张被揉过的纸币,在社会上流动着

就像纳博科夫一样(俄裔美国作家,代表作《洛丽塔》/《微暗的火》)

我记下的往事足以集结成册

But the tears were of myself 而我把写出的眼泪全都还给了自己

And that's where all went wrong 这是所有不幸的发端

* Phone ringing *

Hello, Robe, Dean Mathias here 你好,这里是Robe,Dean Mathias在么

I'm sick and won't be coming in today 我生病了,今天请假

alright. 那就这样

Get to the point, Dr. Harward I have to school today, alright. 讲重点吧,Harward博士,我今天还有课要上

Day school gone down at the state for last three years 我们这个州的全日制学校在过去三年中变得越来越不景气

Don't pretend that you know the game 别装出一副什么都明白的样子

Y ou ink-mark my school and the chance be done to the worst kids in this district 你玷污了这所学校也玷污了我们拯救这个地区最糟糕的孩子们的行为

Children deserve an education Don't you agree? 孩子们需要得到教育,你同意这一点么

I agree, you joking of it and wasting my time 我同意你是在浪费我的时间

Get to the point, Dr. Harward ... 讲重点,Harward博士

We need a consensus builders 我们需要达成共识

A new methodology 教育需要新的方法论

Y ou corruptized the system 你破坏了我们的教学模式

No, we're cleaning house 不,我们只是在做必要的清理

Super-intended fuels,that its time you step down. 现在你该采取措施给学校注入新血了Babe, you got some fucking nerve come to my yard with the heart your fucking self. 亲爱的,你来就是为了和我说这些神经兮兮的屁话么

Carol, it was a time you were an educator Carol,别忘了你也曾经是名教师

Y ou were well respected. 一名让人尊敬的教师

Why don't you go out and talk? 你怎么不出去说呢?

Everybody to sit down and shut up, alright stop pulling out the referrals 大家都坐下,安静,都别乱跑了

Sit 坐下

Sit down. 都坐下

I am starting the DVD 我要开始放DVD了

I am starting the DVD! 我要开始放DVD了!

- Barthe or Barthes - Barthes

- Mr. Barthes - Y es ma'am 是的,女士

Mr.Henry Brathes

So you've been taking an long term assignments at the ... 所以你在

"Lark & Arthur" Lark & Arthur长期供职...

The Fringe (边缘人学校)

Ah thats what the works are. 没错

This is a month-long assignment 试用期一个月

Until I can fill it permanently 到期后转为正式教师

I was asked to meet with you because you come the highly recommended the best sub in the whole sheet. 他们在推荐信里说你是一名极其出色的代课教师

I agree, Mr. Barthe 我同意你说的,Mr.Barthe

Y ou'll find many of your students functionally well below the grade level 你会发现你将面对的学生多少都有点问题

That is your task is trying to get them caught up 你的任务就是让他们在学习上赶上进度Teach the curriculum 别脱离课表要求

is most importantly 这一点是最重要的

Understood? 理解?

- Good morning - Good morning 早安

I'm Mr. Barthe 我是Barthe老师

你们当中大多数的英语都不错吧

- Y es - Y eah 嗯

Listen up, I have one rule 听好,我有一个原则

Just one. 就一个

If you don't wish to be here 如果你不想上课

Don't come 那你就别来学校

Dude, what does that mean? 伙计,这话是什么意思?

Its not dude, its Mr. Barthes 不是『伙计』,叫我Barthes老师

The letter S for silent 『肃静』的S

- Y ou are fucking gay - Marcus, Shut up! - 真他妈娘炮- Marcus,住嘴!

No, you shut up! 该住嘴的是你!

A diet Bitch 成天节食的贱货

Hey Marcus 嘿,Marcus

Guess what 你猜怎么着

What? 什么?

Y ou are free to leave 你现在可以从教室出去了

- Right now? - yah right now. - 马上?- 对,马上

- hiya ... - See you later, man - 吔!- 待会见,伙计

- What the fuck, you want me to go to the Dean's Office? - I don't care where you go. - 你到底想怎么着,要我去教导主任的办公室?- 你想去哪我管不着

Everyone pull it out a sheet of paper 每个人拿出一张纸

I would like to assess each of you individual writing skills you have ... 现在我来测试一下你们的个人写作技巧

What do you think if I got no paper? 要是我说我没有纸呢?

Okay here is the situation 我们假设

Y ou're dead. 现在你死了

- Alright, write an brief but detailed essay about ... - Hey jackass, ... - 以此为背景写一篇着重心理的短文... - 喂,蠢货

I have a fucking question 我他妈的在问你问题呢

... about what a friend or your parents ... 想想你的朋友和父母

Might say about you during your funeral 在你的葬礼上会说些什么

- Okay, you have 30 minutes - Bullshit ... - 你们有30分钟的时间- 混蛋...

(class laughing...)

I asked your motherfucking question, didn't I? 我他妈的问了你一个问题,没错吧?Anything else? 还有什么问题么?

Y ou had better fucking up before I am fucking up your rat shit 你最好给我把皮绷紧点,不然我就...

That bag ... 那个包

It doesn't have any feelings ... 它没有任何感觉

Its empty 它是空的

I don't have any feeling that you can hurt either 我也没有能供你损害的某种感情

Okay? I understand you're angry 知道么?我能理解你的愤怒

I used to be very angry too, okay. 我曾经也因为一些事非常愤怒,知道么。

I get it. Y ou have no reason to be angry with me, because ... 你完全没有冲我发火的理由,因为...

I am only the few people that to see trying to give you an opportunity. 我是会对这样的你给予机

会的极少数人中的一个

Now I am going to ask you 现在轮到我对你说了

you just sit down 你可以试着

And do your best 坐下来

And I will give you a piece of paper 我给你一张纸

How's that? 怎么样?

Can I get a fucking pen too? 能他妈的再给我支笔么?

Kids don't have any attention spent 孩子们不喜欢消耗自身的注意力

They're bored 他们对此感到乏味

So how you supposed to review the man with class literature they don't ... if they don't believe ... 因此,你要如何跟一个人谈论文学,如果他们不相信...

that you ...你

Have something meaningful to share 想要和他们分享一些有意义的事的话

Thank you 谢谢

Why you fell Marcus out of the class but not Jerry? 你为什么把Marcus赶出教室却不管Jerry 呢

Well I got to make an example out of somebody 我只需要一个人做范例

you know Marcus has been expelled from this unit, and this would not be allowed in my classroom 你已经知道Marcus被赶出班级了,你知道你不能在我的课上做这种事

What they were saying to me is just "material" 他们对我说的话只不过是物质存在的一种形式罢了

What's your name? 你叫什么名字?

Meredith

Nice to meet you, Meredith 很高兴认识你,Meredith

So you don't really care what the kid say to you? 所以你不在意他们对你说的话么?

Perhaps I used to it 也许我已经习惯了

I wish to be that strong 我也想变得这么坚强

It doesn't take that strength, Meredith 这和坚强无关,Meredith

Y ou must understand that unfortunately most of people are act on their self-awareness 要知道,很不幸地,大多数人都选择听从自我而行动

Y ou should really keep that in mind and you will have that chance at your second period 记住一点,你在往后的人生阶段里仍要面临这样的问题

Y ou will meet them again at every age 每个年龄段都存在这样的人

I want to see the Principal! 叫你们教导主任出来!

That's her, mom 妈,就是她

Y ou're bitch who expelled my baby? and for what? 你就是那个把我家孩子赶出教室的婊子?因为什么?

- Excuse me, maybe you would like to ... - Because you can't handle it? ... - 不好意思,你听我... - 因为你没办法管那么多学生是么?

Bitch why are you here? Y ou want to be at home everyday like that??! I don't have time for this bullshit! 贱货,你以为你是谁?你是不是想回家蹲着?我没那闲工夫和你扯!

- Keep your voice down! - Why are you here? - 小声一点!- 你在这干什么吃的?

Hey Madam, clam down 嘿,夫人,冷静点

We will talk about this in the Dean's Office 我们去教导主任的办公室谈

I wouldn't go anywhere with you 我不去

Look, I know you're angry, but 我知道你很生气,但是...

But they won't listen to you, you need to talk to me. 他们不会听你的,你需要和我谈谈

- Racist bitch come on, I will sue your ass ... - Come on, ladies ... - 你这个种族主义的臭婊子,我要起诉你- 好啦女士们...

This way 这边走

- Ladies - What happened? 怎么回事?

贱人,你居然让我在班里出丑,你怎么敢(方言...),我要踹爆你的屁股!

Excuse me 不好意思

Are you new here? 你是新来的?

Y es,em, first day 是,嗯,第一天上班

Welcome 欢迎

That was quite a scene back there. 办公室每天都有这种事

I was a little stunned 我刚才有点被吓着了

But its actually safe here 不过这里其实很安全

Sorry I am Miss Madison 我叫Madison

I am Henry, Henry Barthes 我是Henry,Henry Barthes

Whenever on my mind, I say there was a feeling 有一种感觉无时不萦绕在我的脑海里

I am truthful to myself 我对自己很诚实

I ain't young 我不再年轻

I am old and I am bored up to my soul 我正在老去,开始厌倦自己身体里的灵魂

So many times 有好几次

I am out of face and I am gone 我用光了所有表情,从人群中仓皇逃走

I am just like you 就像你当年那样

Patricia

* knocking the door*

Patricia

Patricia

Patricia

(Phone ringing)

- Hello - Henry, its Rita, from the hospital - 你好- Henry,我是Rita,医院的那个

He's done it again, you need to get down here 他又那样了,你得过来一趟

Bastard, leave me alone! 混账,让我一个人呆着!

Why aren't you handling this? 为什么不是你处理这种事?

I can't get him out! 我没法叫他出来

- Y ou come and get him ... - Patricia - 你过来把他...

Thanks 谢谢

Grandpa, come on 好了,爷爷

Its Henry, open the door 我是Henry,把门打开

Patricia

No, its Henry, its Henry 不是,我是Henry,Henry

- Who? - Its Henry - 谁?- Henry

Grandpa, please, open ... open the door ... 爷爷,快点,请你把门打开

Wow, sweetheart 哇,小宝贝

I thought that you were your mom 我把你当成你妈妈了

Y our dress okay, there ... 你穿成这样...

Were you going somewhere? 你要去哪?

Now I go to work 我要去上班啊

Y ou are retired 你已经退休了

Y ou are retired, okay? 你退休了,知道么?

Its very very late so I need you to go to sleep, okay? 现在很晚了,你该上床睡觉了,好么?Lets come to bed 来,上床

How you doing, huh? 感觉怎么样?

Some people they sleep a lot before they died. 有人说,人在死之前会沉睡很长一段时间

Is that so? 是这样么?

Fuck. 操

Henry, everything okay? Henry,怎么样?

Shut up 闭嘴

Y ou listen 你给我听着

I know you're just a under-educated drunk who 我知道你就是个没受过教育的酒鬼

Passing your time with these old dying people 混迹在这些行将就木的老人堆里打发时间

But I paying you to assist him for living 但是我付了钱请你照顾他的生活起居

Y ou're not assisting him! 你根本就没在照顾他!

I told you that take the lock off of his bathroom door! 我告诉过你去把洗手间上的锁拆掉!

you know how he get up at night and he forget 你知道他常常半夜醒过来,也很健忘

So you have to be there for him 因而你必须陪着他

Make him feel safe 让他有点安全感

Let me be very clear here 我现在就跟你挑明一点

Y ou stop neglecting his needs 你别再漠视他的需求

or I would stop fucking with yours! 不然我也同样会漠视你的

I would have you fired! 我会把你炒掉!

There is going to be your family 你也有自己的家庭

Y our children 自己的孩子

how can he be in risk! 你怎么能这样对他!

Y ou got it?! 你,明白?

I got it. 我明白了

Don't make me come down here again to sort this out, okay? 别让我再有过来处理这种事的机会,知道了么?

Okay? 知道了么?

Give me the fucking money! 你他妈快付我钱!

Y ou heard me? Give me the fucking money! 听见没?你他妈快点付钱!

Give me the fucking money now! 现在,给我付钱!

Y ou think I love you? 你觉得我喜欢你么?

Give me the fucking money! 快把钱给我!

- Y ou want the money? - Now! - 你要钱?- 就现在!

Why are you following me? 你跟踪我做什么?

I am not, its late, you should be home, I'm just a schoolman 我没有,现在很晚,你该回家了,

我只是个老师而已

What? Are you crazy now? 什么?你有毛病么?

- What the fuck is your deal, huh? - Keep away from me - 你这么清高,嗯?- 离我远点

Why you let the guy beat shit on me? 那你刚才怎么没有阻止那个男人打我?

- Huh, you selfish like a fucking lemon or something - Excuse me, I don't wanna talk to you - 你自私得就像什么一样- 不好意思,我不想和你谈这些

Don't you think there're something wrong with that? 你不觉得这样做不对么?

Listen 听着

Little kid, I don't know how old you were, and when all went wrong. 孩子,我不知道你几岁,也不知道你干这行多久了

But this is the fucking answer, okay. 但这就是我要告诉你的

Figure it out, you gonna be really old really quick. 想想吧,你很快就会变老

- Y ou should know that - Why are you mean to me? huh - 你要知道,你没法这样混一辈子- 你干嘛这么刻薄?

Y ou don't think that I have feelings? 你不觉得我也有感情么?

Do you? Do you have feelings? 你有么?你有感情么?

Listen, pal 听着,老兄

In between you and me 在你和我之间

Y ou look like even have more problems than me 你的问题看起来比我的还多

Oh really? 哦,是么?

- Y es really, so come on, I mean I will make you better - What are you doing, get off from me please, you alcoholic? - 是,来吧快点,我可以让你好受点- 你在干什么,走开,你喝醉了么?

Nothing, I just want to free anything out with you if you want me, and I... 没什么,我就是想问你愿不愿意...

- I don't wanna hang out with you - I don't know you seem lonely - 我不想和你做什么?- 你看起来很孤独

Maybe we can get back to your place just relax ... 也许我们可以到你家,放松一下...

Y ou fragile don't like it? 不想么?

I'm afraid I fuck the way you done so many times, I get used to it. 我不知道你这套把戏用了几次,我是不吃这一招的

Fuck you, man! 去你的,混蛋!

Fuck off, queer. 滚远点,你这个基佬

Have a good night, yeah 正合我意,晚安

Y eah, yeah, just walk away? hey? 好,好,你就这么走了?嘿?

Where are you going? 你去哪里?

"He just fuck their shit up and the ..." “他们都非常苦逼”

"The ladies cried for me ..."“女人们为我哭泣”

"At the funeral" “在葬礼上”

"Because I ain't around no more to,"“因为我无法再...”

"Dig that splited up ..."“从土里挖出...”

"Raw shit ..." “新鲜的狗屎...”

"And my boys all get faded ..." “男孩们的脸上黯然无光...”

"Leave that gunk shit and fuck." “让那坨玩意自生自灭吧。”

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

新会计准则会计科目表中英文对照18页word

新会计科目表 1 资产 assets 11~ 12 流动资产 current assets 111 现金及约当现金 cash and cash equivalents 1111 库存现金 cash on hand 1112 零用金/周转金 petty cash/revolving funds 1113 银行存款 cash in banks 1116 在途现金 cash in transit 1117 约当现金 cash equivalents 1118 其它现金及约当现金 other cash and cash equivalents 112 短期投资 short-term investment 1121 短期投资 -股票 short-term investments - stock 1122 短期投资 -短期票券 short-term investments - short-term notes and bills 1123 短期投资 -政府债券 short-term investments - government bonds 1124 短期投资 -受益凭证 short-term investments - beneficiary certificates 1125 短期投资 -公司债 short-term investments - corporate bonds 1128 短期投资 -其它 short-term investments - other 1129 备抵短期投资跌价损失 allowance for reduction of short-term investment to market 113 应收票据 notes receivable 1131 应收票据 notes receivable 1132 应收票据贴现 discounted notes receivable 1137 应收票据 -关系人 notes receivable - related parties 1138 其它应收票据 other notes receivable

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

新会计准则会计科目中英文对照表

资产类Assets 流动资产Current assets 货币资金Cash and cash equivalents 1001 现金Cash 1002 银行存款Cash in bank 1009 其他货币资金Other cash and cash equivalents '100901 外埠存款Other city Cash in bank '100902 银行本票Cashier's cheque '100903 银行汇票Bank draft '100904 信用卡Credit card '100905 信用证保证金L/C Guarantee deposits '100906 存出投资款Refundable deposits 1101 短期投资Short-term investments '110101 股票Short-term investments - stock '110102 债券Short-term investments - corporate bonds '110103 基金Short-term investments - corporate funds '110110 其他Short-term investments - other 1102 短期投资跌价准备Short-term investments falling price reserves 应收款Account receivable 1111 应收票据Note receivable 银行承兑汇票Bank acceptance 商业承兑汇票Trade acceptance

1121 应收股利Dividend receivable 1122 应收利息Interest receivable 1131 应收账款Account receivable 1133 其他应收款Other notes receivable 1141 坏账准备Bad debt reserves 1151 预付账款Advance money 1161 应收补贴款Cover deficit by state subsidies of receivable 库存资产Inventories 1201 物资采购Supplies purchasing 1211 原材料Raw materials 1221 包装物Wrappage 1231 低值易耗品Low-value consumption goods 1232 材料成本差异Materials cost variance 1241 自制半成品Semi-Finished goods 1243 库存商品Finished goods 1244 商品进销差价Differences between purchasing and selling price 1251 委托加工物资Work in process - outsourced 1261 委托代销商品Trust to and sell the goods on a commission basis 1271 受托代销商品Commissioned and sell the goods on a commission basis 1281 存货跌价准备Inventory falling price reserves 1291 分期收款发出商品Collect money and send out the goods by

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

会计科目中英文对照

完整英文版资产负债表、利润表及现金流量表来源:冯硕的日志 资产负债表Balance Sheet 项目ITEM 货币资金Cash 短期投资Short term investments 应收票据Notes receivable 应收股利Dividend receivable 应收利息Interest receivable 应收帐款Accounts receivable 其他应收款Other receivables 预付帐款Accounts prepaid 期货保证金Future guarantee 应收补贴款Allowance receivable 应收出口退税Export drawback receivable 存货Inventories 其中:原材料Including:Raw materials 产成品(库存商品) Finished goods 待摊费用Prepaid and deferred expenses 待处理流动资产净损失Unsettled G/L on current assets 一年内到期的长期债权投资Long-term debenture investment falling due in a yaear 其他流动资产Other current assets 流动资产合计Total current assets 长期投资:Long-term investment: 其中:长期股权投资Including long term equity investment 长期债权投资Long term securities investment *合并价差Incorporating price difference 长期投资合计Total long-term investment 固定资产原价Fixed assets-cost 减:累计折旧Less:Accumulated Dpreciation 固定资产净值Fixed assets-net value 减:固定资产减值准备Less:Impairment of fixed assets 固定资产净额Net value of fixed assets 固定资产清理Disposal of fixed assets 工程物资Project material 在建工程Construction in Progress 待处理固定资产净损失Unsettled G/L on fixed assets 固定资产合计Total tangible assets 无形资产Intangible assets 其中:土地使用权Including and use rights 递延资产(长期待摊费用)Deferred assets 其中:固定资产修理Including:Fixed assets repair 固定资产改良支出Improvement expenditure of fixed assets 其他长期资产Other long term assets

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 — Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling. 不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 .

会计科目中英文对照

1资产a s s e t s? 11~12流动资产c u r r e n t a s s e t s? 111现金及约当现金c a s h a n d c a s h e q u i v a l e n t s? 1111库存现金c a s h o n h a n d? 1112零用金/周转金p e t t y c a s h/r e v o l v i n g f u n d s? 1113银行存款c a s h i n b a n k s?0g 1116在途现金c a s h i n t r a n s i t? 1117约当现金c a s h e q u i v a l e n t s? 1118其它现金及约当现金o t h e r c a s h a n d c a s h e q u i v a l e n t s? 112短期投资s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t? 1121短期投资-股票s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t s-s t o c k? 1122 短期投资-短期票券short-term investments -short-term notes and bills? 1123短期投资-政府债券s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t s-g o v e r n m e n t b o n d s? 1124短期投资-受益凭证s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t s-b e n e f i c i a r y c e r t i f i c a t e s? 1125短期投资-公司债s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t s-c o r p o r a t e b o n d s? 1128短期投资-其它s h o r t-t e r m i n v e s t m e n t s-o t h e r? 1129 备抵短期投资跌价损失allowance for reduction of short-term investment to market? 113应收票据n o t e s r e c e i v a b l e? 1131应收票据n o t e s r e c e i v a b l e? 1132应收票据贴现d i s c o u n t e d n o t e s r e c e i v a b l e? 1137应收票据-关系人n o t e s r e c e i v a b l e-r e l a t e d p a r t i e s? 1138其它应收票据o t h e r n o t e s r e c e i v a b l e? 1139 备抵呆帐-应收票据allowance for uncollec-tible accounts-notes receivable? 114应收帐款a c c o u n t s r e c e i v a b l e? 1141应收帐款a c c o u n t s r e c e i v a b l e? 1142应收分期帐款i n s t a l l m e n t a c c o u n t s r e c e i v a b l e? 1147应收帐款-关系人a c c o u n t s r e c e i v a b l e-r e l a t e d p a r t i e s?

英文电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词 Andie? Can we talk a minute? 可以谈几句吗 And you are? 你是哪位? Are you being sarcastic, soldier? No.你在说反话吗,士兵?不 At least I’ll die in the line of duty, proud and strong.至少是因公殉职,光荣而自豪Are you all right? 你还好吧? Any more questions you want to ask? 还有什么问题要问吗? At least we can get free cookies.至少我们还能得到免费饼干。 And everything seems to be going so well.一切似乎都那么地顺理成章。 But I do believe they will happen for some reason.一切都是有原因的。 Be right back.马上回来 Brothers in arms.兄弟齐心,兄弟携手 Calm down冷静,别别,听我说 Don’t ask me questions.我向我提问? Can we go home first? I need to take my laptop.能先回趟家吗?我的去哪笔记本。Couldn’t’ agree with you more, sir.长官完全赞同您的观点。 Don’t move! Stay still! 呆在原地别动 Don’t scare him like that? 别那么吓唬他。 Do you read me? 你能听到我讲话吗? Do you have a visual? 你看到什么了吗? Does anybody know who is responsible for this?有人知道这事儿是谁干的吗? Everything is fine.一切都好

新会计准则会计科目表(中英文对照)

一、资产类 1 1001 库存现金cash on hand 2 1002 银行存款bank deposit 5 1015 其他货币资金other monetary capital 9 1101 交易性金融资产transaction monetary assets 11 1121 应收票据notes receivable 12 1122 应收账款Account receivable 13 1123 预付账款account prepaid 14 1131 应收股利dividend receivable 15 1132 应收利息accrued interest receivable

21 1231 其他应收款accounts receivable-others 22 1241 坏账准备had debts reserve 28 1401 材料采购procurement of materials 29 1402 在途物资materials in transit 30 1403 原材料raw materials 32 1406 库存商品commodity stocks 33 1407 发出商品goods in transit 36 1412 包装物及低值易耗品wrappage and low value and easily wornout articles 42 1461 存货跌价准备reserve against

stock price declining 45 1521 持有至到期投资hold investment due 46 1522 持有至到期投资减值准备hold investment due reduction reserve 47 1523 可供出售金融资产financial assets available for sale 48 1524 长期股权投资long-term stock ownership investment 49 1525 长期股权投资减值准备long-term stock ownership investment reduction reserve 50 1526 投资性房地产investment real eastate 51 1531 长期应收款long-term account

中英文对照_印象最深刻的电影台词

印象最深刻的电影台词https://www.doczj.com/doc/9511946507.html, 2008年06月18日 17:45 新浪教育 印象最深刻的电影台词 《肖申克的救赎》: 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 《阿甘正传》: 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 《狮子王》: 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

会计科目中英文对照全

会计科目中英文对照全 Pleasure Group Office【T985AB-B866SYT-B182C-BS682T-STT18】

1 资产 assets? 11~ 12 流动资产 current assets? 111 现金及约当现金 cash and cash equivalents? 1111 库存现金 cash on hand? 1112 零用金/周转金 petty cash/revolving funds? 1113 银行存款 cash in banks0 g 1116 在途现金 cash in transit? 1117 约当现金 cash equivalents? 1118 其它现金及约当现金 other cash and cash equivalents? 112 短期投资 short-term investment? 1121 短期投资 -股票 short-term investments - stock? 1122 短期投资 -短期票券 short-term investments - short-term notes and bills? 1123 短期投资 -政府债券 short-term investments - government bonds? 1124 短期投资 -受益凭证 short-term investments - beneficiary certificates? 1125 短期投资 -公司债 short-term investments - corporate bonds? 1128 短期投资 -其它 short-term investments - other? 1129 备抵短期投资跌价损失 allowance for reduction of short-term investment to market?113 应收票据 notes receivable? 1131 应收票据 notes receivable? 1132 应收票据贴现 discounted notes receivable? 1137 应收票据 -关系人 notes receivable - related parties? 1138 其它应收票据 other notes receivable? 1139 备抵呆帐-应收票据 allowance for uncollec- tible accounts- notes receivable?114 应收帐款 accounts receivable? 1141 应收帐款 accounts receivable? 1142 应收分期帐款 installment accounts receivable? 1147 应收帐款 -关系人 accounts receivable - related parties? 1149 备抵呆帐-应收帐款 allowance for uncollec- tible accounts - accounts receivable?118 其它应收款 other receivables? 1181 应收出售远汇款 forward exchange contract receivable? 1182 应收远汇款 -外币 forward exchange contract receivable - foreign currencies?1183 买卖远汇折价 discount on forward ex-change contract? 1184 应收收益 earned revenue receivable? 1185 应收退税款 income tax refund receivable? 1187 其它应收款 - 关系人 other receivables - related parties? 1188 其它应收款 - 其它 other receivables - other? 1189 备抵呆帐 - 其它应收款 allowance for uncollec- tible accounts - other receivables?121~122 存货 inventories? 1211 商品存货 merchandise inventory? 1212 寄销商品 consigned goods? 1213 在途商品 goods in transit? 1219 备抵存货跌价损失 allowance for reduction of inventory to market? 1221 制成品 finished goods? 1222 寄销制成品 consigned finished goods?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档