当前位置:文档之家› 餐厅英语如何说

餐厅英语如何说

餐厅英语如何说
餐厅英语如何说

餐厅英语如何说

1.寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

blare2006-12-6, 23:03 PM

2.餐厅预约

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

9点应该没问题。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的位子。

what do you have for today's special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我们大约在8点到达。

It's O.K. Your name, please.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

女士是否需着正式服装?

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

No jeans, please.

请不要穿牛仔裤。

blare2006-12-6, 23:05 PM

3.餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概

就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

May I have a menu,please?

请给我菜单。

May I order,please?

我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜单?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Do you have today`s special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?

I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?

我可以点杯酒吗?

I`m on a diet.

我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?

餐厅有那几类酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.

我想点当地出产的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Well done (medium/rare),please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

blare2006-12-6, 23:09 PM

4.餐厅用餐

旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好象买了彩券等待开奖一般,你永远不知道结果会是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Is coffee included in this meal?

有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

May I smoke?

可以抽烟吗?

I'd like a glass of water, please.

请给我一杯水。

My order hasn't come yet.

我点的食物还没来。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

This is not what I ordered.

这不是我点的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

May I have some more bread, please.

请再给我一些面包。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

I'd like a dessert, please.

请给我一些甜点。

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐。

What do you have for dessert?

甜点有那几种?

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

May I have some cheese?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

What kind of cheese is this?

这是什么口味的芝士?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

blare2006-12-6, 23:10 PM

5. 快餐餐厅用餐篇

出国旅游时,到当地人常去的平价快餐店用餐,可能是多数旅行者最便利而省钱的选择,

到此类餐厅用餐,气氛虽轻松,不像到高级餐厅进食时要讲究太多餐桌礼仪,但对于个人

的需求,最好在点餐时便向柜台说明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜欢某些酱料皆须事先告

知,以免徒增服务人员的麻烦,浪费自己时间。

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?

在这里用餐或带走?

I'll eat here.

在这里用餐。

Take out,please.

带走。

I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries. 请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here?

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I have a hot dog,please?

请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

A sandwich,please.

请给我一份三明治。

Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Whole wheat,please.

请给我全麦面包。

I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

Can I take this seat?

我可以坐这个位子吗?

Where can I get a knife and fork?

我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?

Bourbon with soda water,please.

请给我波本酒加苏打水。

Could you show me something to certify your age?

可否出示能证明年纪的文件?

最实用的餐饮英语口语大全

I Explanation(10) 1,Table service餐桌服务.客人坐在餐桌旁,有服务员为其提供服务的一种服务形式. 2,Cuisine:菜系.取自于法语,在英语中用来指某一特定的烹饪体系.如中国菜为Chinese Cuisine. ⅡWords 15分 餐饮部经理:Food and Beverage Manager,酒精炉Chafing Dish 特色烹调Regional Cooking中国白酒Spirit葡萄汽酒Sparkling Wine ⅢTranslate the fowling sentences into Chinese or English. (一)汉译英25分 1,您愿意坐在哪儿 Where would you like to sit 2,我想要柠檬茶. 1 would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 3,我们各付各的 Let's go Dutch. 4,请问您对用餐还满意吗 Is everything all right with your meal 5,对不起,女士,您能告诉我您的房号并出示您的房卡吗 Excuse me.madam.May l have your room card (二)英译汉10分 1,Thank you very much.Have a nice evening. 非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚. 2,I'm sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar We shall call you as soon as possible 对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗一有空 桌子我们就马上通知您. ⅣAnswer the following question in English.(20分) 中国的八大菜系是什么 Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine 2,中餐的烹调方法有哪些 烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke 清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast V please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分) 餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(B) I Explanation(10) Banquet--宴会.宴会为多人准备的正式用餐形式.通常伴有致词和一定的 仪式. Self-service自助服务.有客人们自己从食品台上取事物的一种餐厅服务. ⅡTranslate the follwing Words into English(15分) 中餐厅Chinese Restaurant 筷子Chopsticks 芹菜Celery 鲈鱼Perch 免税商店Duty Free Shop ⅢTranslate he following sentences into Chinese or English. i汉译英(25分)

餐饮服务英语对话

首先请尝试完成学习情境1:餐饮服务。为了方便你掌握本学习情境容,我们又将本学习情境分为六个子学习情境及其具体的任务: Model 1: Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 Model 2: Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐 Model 3: Taking orders 点菜 Model 4 Serving Dishes 上菜 Model 5 Serving at the Coffee Bar 咖啡吧服务 Model 6 Pay the bill 付账 Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 技能要点 *1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room. 当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。 *2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation: 从客人那里获得下列用餐信息: The number of the persons. Atable in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number. 就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;联系或房号。 *3. Confirm. 确认。 *4. Express your expectation to the guests. 表达对客人的期盼。 用餐预订行业实用句 *1. 查看座位 Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山,SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

西餐厅常用英语

西餐厅常用英语 餐饮场所 宴会预定banquet reservation 餐厅restaurant 宴会厅ball room 中餐厅Chinese restaurant 西餐厅Western restaurant 包厢private room 休息厅foyer 会议室conference room 多功能厅function hall 大堂吧lobby bar 单词 套餐set menu 宴会banquet 主桌top table 自助餐buffet 自助早餐breakfast buffet 营业时间business hour 中国菜Chinese dish 客满full house 菜单menu 主菜main course 餐费meal charge 席卡place card 桌布table cloth 餐巾napkin 餐巾纸paper napkin 面包蓝bread basket 开瓶器bottle opener 冰桶ice bucket 冰夹ice tong 牙签toothpick holder 酒单drink list饮料 茶tea 咖啡coffee 牛奶milk 果汁juice 啤酒beer 葡萄酒Grape wine 酒精alcohol 番茄汁tomato juice 豆浆soy milk 纯净水purified water 白兰地brandy 白酒wine 雪碧sprite 百威Budweiser 矿泉水mineral water 可乐cola 软饮料soft drink 酸奶yoghurt 奶昔shake 冰激淋ice cream 柠檬茶lemon tea 茉莉花茶jasmine tea 绿茶green tea 红茶black tea 花茶scented tea 淡茶light tea 浓茶strong tea 菊花茶chrysanthemum tea 水果(fruit) 苹果apple 梅子plum 桃子peach 菠萝pineapple 梨子pear 香蕉banana 草莓strawberry 樱桃cherry 杏子apricot 桔子mandarin 橙子orange 西瓜watermelon 葡萄grape 椰子coconut 弥猴桃kiwi fruit 芒果mango 哈密瓜Hami melon 龙眼longan 枣jujube /chinese date 黑布林black brin /black pium 调料

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B:I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B:No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,充足了。谢谢。 【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A:What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A:We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

最新就餐英语情景对话及西方餐厅文化

Dining Out 在餐馆就餐 Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Wilson: Yes.The reservation is under Lin. Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin.Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Wilson: Non-smoking, please. Waitress: If you follow me, I will Show you to your table. Wilson:Thank you. Waitress: You're welcome.Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order. 讲解: 1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation? 2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson.我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。 3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。 4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说“You're welcome.”意思是“不用谢;没什么” 。 5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。 Dialogue Script2 对话原文2 Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? Anne: How long a wait do you think there'll be? Waiter: About eight minutes, I think. Anne: OK, we will wait for a while. (Ten minutes later) Waiter: I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. Anne: Thank you. Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to oder now? Anne: Sorry, we haven't decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. 讲解:

餐饮常用英语

小器具 刀/knife/ 叉/fork/ 勺/spoon/ 盘子、碟子/plate/ 托盘/server/ 汤碗/soup bowl/ 面碗/noodle bowl/ 咖啡杯/coffee cup/mug/ 玻璃杯/glass/ 牙签/toothpick/ 餐巾纸/napkin/ 夹子/bill clamp/ 刷子/blush/ 瓶起子/ 小器具 小票/receipt/ 发票/invoice/ 收银机/cash register/ 吸管/sucker/ 吧台/bar counter/ 厨房/kitchen/ 菜单/menu/ 收银员/casher/ 零钱/change/ 小费/tip/ 现金/cash/ 信用卡/credit card/ 插座/outlet/ 地址/address/ 桌子/desk/table/ 味道 甜的/sweet/ 苦的/bitter/ 咸的/salty/ 酸的/sour/ 辣的/spicy/ 热的/hot/ 冷的/cold/ 糖/sugar/ 盐/salt/ 芝士/cheese/ 黑胡椒/black pepper/ 番茄酱/tomato sauce/ 酱油/soy sauce/ 醋/acetum/ 其他 登机口/boarding gate/ 廊桥/lounge bridge/ 登机牌/boarding check/ 护照/passport/ 经理/manager/ 服务员/waiter/waitress/ 洗手间/toilet/washroom/ 吸烟室/smokingroom/ 介绍/recommend/ 点餐/take order/ 打开/关上/turn on/off/ 窗边/by the window/ 其他 一直往前走/go straight ahead/ 上楼/go upstairs/ 下楼/go downstairs/ 电梯/elevator/ 医务室/infirmary/ 餐厅/restaurant/ 便利店/store/ 警务室/The police office/ 点心(甜点) 甜点/dessert/ 牛角面包/croissant/ 冰淇淋/ice cream/ 约翰丹尼/Jon Donaire/ 丹麦酥/danish/ 蛋糕/cake/ 蓝莓/blueberry/ 抹茶/matches/ 芒果/mango/ 提拉米苏/tiramisu/ 黑色林/black forest/ 哈根达斯/Haagen-Dazs/ 咖啡 咖啡/coffee/ 美式咖啡/CaféAmericano/ 拿铁/Cafélatte/ 卡布奇诺/Cappuccino/ 意式浓缩/Espresso/

西餐厅英语对话 西餐厅情景英语对话

西餐厅英语对话 Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir? 领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生? Customer: I am afraid not. 顾客:我恐怕没有。 H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check. 请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。。 H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting about ten minutes, sir? 非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗? C: Ok. 好的。 H.W: Here is the chair, sir. 这里有椅子,先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. 我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。 C: You have a table for me?

有一张桌子了? H.W: Yes sir, this way, please. 是的先生,请走这边。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: Is this table all right? 这张桌子可以吗? C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby. 是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。 H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything. 不用担心先生,我会安排好的? H.W: This is your Menu, sir. 这是您的菜单先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢。 HW : May I take your order now, sir? 我能为现在您点菜吗先生? C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please. That’s it. 可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A B 顾客 C 服务生 ----C:Welcome!How many in your party? ----A:Two ----C This way, please. ----B:Can I have a look at the menu, please? ----C:Here you are. ----B:Could you give us a second, please? ----C:Sure. ----A:what do you want to eat? ----B:I don’t know, maybe hamburger or fried chicken. ----A:you shouldnt eat this food any more, pay attention to your weight.by the way, we are ordering our breakfast. ----B:I am fed up! I just want to eat something I like! ----A:but you should be responsible for your health. ----B:okayokay,you make the order this time ----A:hey,waiter,I will make our order. What have you got th is morning? ----C: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments and everything. ----A: okay,give me some cakes, and Id like to have a glass of milk, please. I want my milk to be delivered 10minutes af ter my breakfast is ready, for I like to have it when I finishe

餐饮业常用英语

Would you like to eat here or to take outside / 1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? o to g r hereor FoWould you like to order now / Are you ready to order 2、请问现在需要点餐吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt 元,请问需要发票吗?3、收您XX. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. 、不好意思,让您久等了4 .Excuse me, here's your change 、打扰一下,您的找零56、谢谢光临,请慢走。Thanks for coming,take care! 7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment. 8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。 Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long. 9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。 The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment. 欢迎光临 Welcome to our restaurant/hotel 请问需要点什么? Can/May I help you What can I do for you 您的菜单 Menu,please. 你的菜 Your dish(es),please. which kind of juice would you like 您喜欢哪种果汁? may i help you 我可以帮助您吗? how many persons are there in your party 请问您有几位客人?

餐饮英语情景对话

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Y es, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Y ear, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. Y ou have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Y es, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

常用餐厅英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?好的,你想吃什么样的东西?A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅?B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去绿荫阁试试看。A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗?餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby? 你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?这条街上有没有中国餐厅?Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please?三位。您贵姓?I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。Do I have to be formally dressed?我必须穿正式服装吗?B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位?

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes , and everything. 水果汁、糕点,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Yeah,please . 好,请来一份 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。 The bill结账 C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。 B: Cash or credit card, sir? 现金还是刷卡? A: Cash, please.

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗?

餐厅服务常用英语

餐厅服务常用语 1.G ood morning, Mr. / Ms. 早上好,先生/女士。 2.W elcome to our Hotel. 欢迎来到酒店。 3.H ow are you? 你好吗? 4.N ice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 5.H ave some tea please. 请用茶。 6.P lease take a seat. 请坐。 7.T hank you. 谢谢。 8.H appy New Year. 新年快乐。 9.Y ou are welcome. 不用客气。 10.How many people in your group? 请问你几位? 11.This way, please. 这边请。 12.Please come with me. 请随我来。 13.Please wait a minute. 请稍等。 14.Excuse me. 打扰一下。 15.Enjoy your meal. 请慢用。 16.May I come in? 我可以进来吗? 17.Is there anything wrong, sir/madam? 先生/女士,有事吗?(指不好的事情) 18.I am very sorry. 很对不起。 19.Can I help you. 我能帮到你吗?

20.I will call my manager. 我去叫我们的经理过来。 21.I will bring it right away. 我马上给你送过来。 22.I will check it for you. 我帮你查一下。 23.It is my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 24.Glad to be of service. 很高兴为你服务。 25.Please sign here. 请签名。 26.Have a nice stay. 祝你入住愉快。 27.Have a nice trip. 祝你旅途愉快。 28.Thank you for coming. 多谢光临。 29.Hope to see you again. 希望再见你。 30.Good-bye. 再见。 前厅部日常接待用语 1.W elcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们酒店。 2.H ow many nights will you stay? 你要住几个晚上? 3.For which dates do you want to book the room? 你想预定哪几天的? 4.W hat kinds of rooms do you want? 你想订哪种房间?

餐厅常用英语

实用酒店英语交际用语汇总-餐馆篇 餐馆英语 1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。 I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。 I'd like a quiet restaurant. 我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。 I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere. 是否可建议这一类的餐厅? Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 此地餐厅多集中在那一区? Where is the main area for restaurants? 这附近是否有中国餐厅? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗? Do you know of any restaurants open now? 我想尝试一下当地食物。 I'd like to have some local food. 最近的义大利餐厅在那里? Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 2. 餐厅预约 享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。 我需要预约位子吗? Do I need a reservation? 我想要预约3个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我们共有6个人。 We are a group of six. 我们大约在8点到达。 We'll come around eight o'clock. 我要如何才能到达餐厅? How can I get there? 我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档