当前位置:文档之家› 汽车总动员中英文字幕

汽车总动员中英文字幕

汽车总动员中英文字幕
汽车总动员中英文字幕

只为大家学英语《汽车总动员》Cars

[Inhaling and exhaling deeply] [Male] OK... Here we go. Focus.

好了,准备了,专心

Speed. I am speed.

速度,我是速度

[Cars whizzing past]

One winner, 41 losers.

1个赢家,41个输家

I eat losers for breakfast.

我把输家当早餐吃

[Car accelerating]

Breakfast.

早餐

Wait, maybe Ishould have had breakfast. 也许我该吃早餐,可能会比较好

A little breck-y could be good for me.No, no, no, stay focused. Speed.

不不不不…保持专心,速度

[Cars whizzing]

I'm faster than fast.Quicker than quick. 疾如风,快如电

I am lightning!

我是“闪电”!

[Pounding on door]

[Male] Hey, Lightning! You ready?

嘿,“闪电”,准备好了吗

[Sheryl Crow: Real Gone]

Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready

没错,“闪电”早就准备好了

[engine rewing]

[Engine revs]

[Crowd cheers]

Ka-chow!

咔嚓![Cars zooming]

《汽车总动员》

[Cars whooshing]

[Both scream]

[All cheer]

Get your antenna balls here!

来买天线球喔

Go, Lightnin'!

冲啊,“闪电”!

- Whoo!- You got that right, slick. [whistles]

- 哇喔!- 你说对了,滑头

[Air wrench whirring]

Uh! [screams]

呀!

[Engine revs]

- [Male] Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.- [Crowd cheers]

欢迎回到戴诺可400

I'm Bob Cutlass, herewith my good friend, Darrell Cartrip.

我是鲍伯,跟我的好朋友达洛

赛车进行到一半了,今天可能是赛车史上重要日子

We're midway through what maybe an historic day for racing.

Bob, my oil pressure'sthrough the roof.

鲍伯,现在我的油压暴升

If this gets more exciting,

they'regonna have to tow me outta the booth!

比赛要是更刺激的话,恐怕我得被拖着出去了

Right, Darrell.

的确是的,达洛

[Bob] Three cars are tiedfor the season points lead,

三部领先的车,以相同的积分

heading into the final raceof the season.

进入本季最后一场比赛

And the winner of this race will winthe season title and the Piston Cup.

这场比赛的胜利者,将赢得季冠军头衔,跟活塞奖杯

Does The King, Strip Weathers, 绰号“冠军”的史崔威勒

have one more victory in himbefore retirement?

是不是能在退休以前再夺得一次胜利呢

[Darrell] He's been Dinoco's golden boyfor years!

他是戴诺可赞助多年的金童

Can he win them one last Piston Cup?

能不能赢得最后一个活塞奖杯呢?

[Bob] And, as always, in thesecond place spot we find Chick Hicks.

还有就是一如往常的,第二名“路霸”

在他的赛车生涯中,始终都位居第二

He's been chasingthat tailfin his entire career.

[Darrell] Chick thoughtthis was his year.

路霸以为今年是他的幸运年

His chance to finally emergefrom The King's shadow.

终于有机会脱离“冠军”史崔威勒的阴影

But the last thing he expected was...Lightning McQueen!

可是他万万没想到半路杀出个程咬金,“闪电”麦坤!

[Bob] You know, I don't thinkanybody expected this.

你知道吗,我看没有人想到

这位菜鸟新秀,原本是个无名小子

The rookie sensationcame into the season unknown. But everyone knows him now.

现在大家都认识他了

[Darrell] Will he be the first rookieto win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco?

他会是第一个赢得活塞奖杯,跟戴诺可赞助的菜鸟吗?

[Bob] The legend, the runner-up,and the rookie!

赛车传奇,亚军,和菜鸟

Three cars, one champion!

三部车,一个冠军!

[Breaks screeching]

哦,不,你休想!

No you don't.

- [Chuckling]- Hey!

呵呵!

- [Tires squealing]- [Crowd booing] What a ride!

哦,闪电,快啊!

[Chuckling]

Go get 'em, McQueen!Go get 'em!

超过去,麦坤!超过去!

[Female] I love you, Lightning!

我爱你!“闪电”!

- Dinoco is all mine.- [Screaming]

戴诺可是我的!

[Darrell] Trouble, turn three!

有状况,第三弯道!

- Get through that, McQueen.- [Bob] Huge crash behind the leaders!

- 冲过来啊,麦坤- 不好,领先车的后面撞成了一团

[Crowd gasps]

[Screaming]

[Giggling]

- [Grunts]- [Gasps]

[Both screaming]

[Bob] Wait a second, Darrell.McQueen is in the wreckage.

等一下,达洛,麦坤冲进车阵了[Darrell] There's no way the rookiecan make it through!

那个菜鸟绝对不可能过得去!

至少不是毫发无伤

Not in one piece, that is. [Exhaling]

Yeah!

耶!

Lightning! Oh!

“闪电”!喔!

[Darrell] Look at that!McQueen made it through!

你看看!麦坤过去了耶!

天呐!“闪电”麦坤精彩突围

[Bob] A spectacular moveby Lightning McQueen!

Yeah! Ka-chow!

耶!咔嚓!

McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!

麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow! [honking]

耶,麦坤!咔嚓!

[Bob] While everyoneheads into the pits, 当其他赛车都进维修站的时候

麦坤继续跑,取得领先

McQueen stays out to take the lead! Don't take me out, coach.I can still race!

别让我退出啊,教练我还可以跑!

[Air wrench whirring]

[Chuckling] What do you think?A thing of beauty.

哈哈,你们觉得怎么样?很厉害吧

- McQueen made it!- [Chick] What?

- 麦坤他不休息!- 什么?

He's not pitting!

他不进站!

You gotta get me out there!Let's go! Get me back out there!

快,快让我出站快!快让我回去,快!McQueen's not going into the pits!

麦坤居然不进站维修!

[Darrell] The rookie fired hiscrew chief. The third this season!

那个菜鸟刚开除了他的总机械师,那是本季第三位了!- [Bob] Says he likes working alone.- Go, go!

- 他自个儿说喜欢独立自主的- 跑!跑!跑!Looks like Chickgot caught up in the pits.

路霸被维修给耽搁了

Yeah, after a stop like that,he's got a lot of ground to make up.

对,停了那么久,他可有一大段路要追呢Get ready, boys,we're coming to the restart!

男士们,准备好,要开始喽!

[Crowd cheers]

Come on, come on, come on!

让开让开让开!

We need tires now!Come on, let's go! 我们需要轮胎!快点!快点!

- No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas!- [Male] What?

- 不不不不!不要轮胎,汽油就好- 什么?You need tires, you idiot!

你需要轮胎,你这白痴!

看来麦坤今天只打算加了汽油就跑啊[Darrell] Looks like it'sgas-and-go's for McQueen today.

没错,还是不换轮胎

[Bob] Right. No tires again.

通常我会说这就像是在炒短线可是对他挺

有效的

[Darrell] That's a short-term

gain,long-term loss,

but it's workin' for him. He obviouslyknows somethin' we don't know. 嘿嘿,显然他懂的比我们多啊

[Cars whizzing]

[Bob] This is it, Darrell. One lap to goand Lightning McQueen has a huge lead. 决胜时刻到了,达洛,只剩一圈闪电麦坤遥遥领先

哦,他赢定了,把庆功宴准备好吧!

He's got it in the bag.Call in the dogs and put out the fire!

新的赛车王就要产生喽!

We're gonna crown us a new champion!

[Crowd cheers and whistles] [Screaming]

方格旗,我来喽!

- Checkered flag, here I come!- [Tire blows]

[Darrell] No! McQueen's blown a tire! 哦,糟了!麦坤爆了一个轮胎!

[Bob] And with only one turn to go!Can he make it?

只剩最后一个弯道,他撑得住吗?

- You fool!- [Grunts]

傻瓜!

[Male] McQueen's blown a tire!He's blown a tire!

麦坤爆胎了!麦坤爆胎了!

Go, go, go!

快快快!

- [Grunting]- [Tire blows]

[Darrell] He's lost another tire!

他又爆了一个轮胎!

- King and Chick come up fast!- [Bob] They're entering turn three!

- “冠军”跟“路霸”急起直追!- 他们进入第三弯道了

Come on. [grunting]

加油

I don't believewhat I'm watching, Bob! 我真不敢相信我的眼睛!

Lightning McQueenis 100 feet from his Piston Cup!

“闪电”麦坤距离活塞奖杯只差一百英尺![Gasping]

[Growling]

[Bob] The King and Chickrounding turn four.

“冠军”和“路霸”通过第四弯道[Darrell] Down the stretch they come!And it's, and it's...

他们来到直线跑道了结果是……

- It's too close to call! Too close!- I don't believe it!

- 实在是太接近了,根本看不出来啊- 不敢相信!我真不敢相信!

Lightning! 我们爱你,“闪电”!

- The most spectacular, amazing...- I don't believe it!

- 这真是我们赛车史上最精彩,最叹为观止,最不可思议的结局啊!- 不敢相信!我真不敢相信!我还是不敢相信!

...unequivocally, unbelievable endingin the history of the world!

- And we don't know who won!- Look at that!

- 我们连谁赢了都不知道- 看看!

[Tape jittering]

[Slow motion drone]

- That's very close to call.- Can we play that again?

- 太接近了,怎么看啊- 可以再放一次吗?请再放一次

Hey, no cameras! Get outta here!

嘿!不准照相!快走开!

We're here in Victory Lane,awaiting the results.

We're here in Victory Lane,awaiting the results.

我们在胜利之道等候赛车结果

McQueen, that was a risky move,not taking tires.

麦坤,不换胎是很冒险的举动哦

Tell me about it!

这还用说

Are you sorry you didn't havea crew chief out there?

你会不会后悔没有总机械师

Oh, Kori. There's a lot more to racingthan just winning.

呵呵,柯琳赛车不光是只为了赢,还有别的I mean, taking the race by a full lap...Where's the entertainment in that?

我是说领先一整圈赢得冠军这样有什么看

头啊

I wanted to give folks a little sizzle.

我要给赛车迷一点刺激

- Sizzle?- Am I sorry I don't have a

crew chief?

- 剌激?- 我后不后悔没有总机械师?

No, I'm not.'Cause I'm a one-man show.

不,不后悔,因为我是个人秀

What? Oh, yeah, right.

什么?喔,是啊

That was a confidentLightning McQueen.

没错,那是非常有自信的“闪电”麦坤

Live from Victory Lane,I'm Kori Turbowitz.

记者柯琳·泰伯薇在胜利之道的现场报道

- Get outta the shot.- Yo, Chuck.

- 嘿,别挡镜头- 嘿,查理

Chuck, what are you doing?You're blockin' the camera!

你做什么啊?你挡到镜头了

- Everyone wants to see the bolt.- What? - 大家都想看闪电- 什么?

- Now, back away.- That's it! Come on, guys.

- 退后一点- 嘿,够了,我们走吧

- Whoa, team! Where are you going?- We quit, Mr. One-Man Show!

- 唉呀,你们要去哪儿啊- 我们辞职,个人秀先生

Oh, OK, leave. Fine.

好啊,走啊

How will I ever find anyone elsewho knows how to fill me up with gas?

呵呵,我要上哪去找能帮我加油的组员呢[Crowd laughs]

- Adios, Chuck!- And my name is not Chuck!

- 再见,查理- 我的名字不叫查理!

Oh, whatever.

哦,随便了

Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen!

嘿,闪电!呦,麦坤!

Seriously, that was somepretty darn nice racin' out there.

说真的,刚才的冲刺可真精彩啊

- By me!- Oh, yeah. 我是说我!

- Zinger!- Welcome to the Chick era, baby!

欢迎进入路霸的年代

The Piston Cup...It's mine, dude. It's mine.

活塞奖杯是我的,我的

Hey, fellas, how do you thinkI'd look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue!

嘿,各位,我开戴诺可蓝色车怎么样?戴诺可蓝!

In your dreams, Thunder.

别做梦了,雷鸣

Yeah, right. Thunder?What's he talkin' about, "Thunder"?

- 是呀,雷鸣?他在说什么?- 不知道啊You know, 'cause thunderalways comes after lightning.

因为雷声总是在闪电后面

Ka-ping! Ka-pow!

呯!咔!

- Who knew about the thunder thing?- I didn't.

- 你们谁知道雷声这个玩笑- 我不知道

- Give us the bolt!- That's right. Right in the lens.

- Show me the bolt, baby!- Smile, McQueen!

- Show me the bolt, McQueen!- That's it! [Electronic music]

[Crowd chattering]

That was one close finish.You sure made Dinoco proud.

好个平手的结局啊,你让戴诺可很骄傲哦Thank you, King.

谢谢你,冠军

Well, Tex, you've beengood to me all these years.

老德啊,这些年来你对我很好

It's the least I could do.

这是我应该做的

Whatever happens, you're a winnerto me, you old daddy rabbit.

不论发生什么事你都是我心目中的赢家,老

Thanks, dear.Wouldn't be nothing without you.

谢了,老婆没有你我什么也不是

Kch-i-ka-chow!

- I'm Mia.- I'm Tia.

- 我是蜜亚- 我是蒂亚

[Both] We're, like, your biggest

fans!Ka-chow!

我们最崇拜你了咔嚓!

I love being me.

哦,做我真好

- [Police] OK, girls, that's it.- We love you, Lightning!

- 好了,小姐们,够了- 我们爱你,“闪电”![Chuckles]

Hey, buddy.You're one gutsy racer. 嘿,朋友,你真的很有胆识啊

Oh, hey, Mr. The King.

噢,冠军先生

You got more talent in one lug nut

你光是一个螺丝就比很多车子拥有更多赛

车细胞

than a lot of cars has gotin their whole body.

- Really? Oh, that...- But you're stupid.

- 真的?这个...- 但是你很笨

- Excuse me?- This ain't a one-man deal, kid.

- 你说什么?- 这不是独角戏啊,孩子

You need to wise up and geta good crew chief and a good team.

你要放聪明点给自己找一个一流的总机师

和伙伴

You ain't gonna winunless you got good folks behind you,

你想赢,一定要有好人才

[voice dwindling] and you let themdo their job, like they should.

在背后支持,让他们做他们的工作

- Like I tell the boys at the shop...- A good team.

- 必须要每个人同心协力- 一流的伙伴- Yeah...- [electronic music]

Ka-chow! Ka-pow!

[Crowd cheering]

[Screaming]

[Cheering]

Oh, Lightning!

哦!“闪电”!

If you figure that outyou just gonna be OK.

只要你想清楚了,前途无可限量

Oh, yeah, that...That is spectacular advice.

哦,对,真的是非常好的建议

Thank you, Mr. The King.

谢谢,冠军先生

- [Fanfare]- [Bob] Ladies and gentlemen, 各位女士先生

for the first timein Piston Cup history...

活塞杯赛车史上头一遭

[rewing] A rookiehas won the Piston Cup. 一位菜鸟赢得活塞奖杯

Yes!

耶!

[Bob]... we have a three-way tie.

今天我们有三辆车平手

- [Crowd cheers]- [Cameras flash] [Chuckling] Hey,that must be really embarrassing.

嘿!麦坤,你一定很尴尬吧

But I wouldn't worry about it.Because I didn't do it!

可是我不会放在心上,因为尴尬的不是我[Bob] Piston Cup officialshave determined that a tiebreaker race

因为今天的比赛有三位平手,所以裁判决定,一星期后

between the three leaderswill be held in California in one week.

将在加州举行三位领先者的决赛

Well, thank you! Thanks toall of you out there! Thank you!

谢谢!谢谢所有观众!谢谢!

[Whispering] Hey, first one toCalifornia gets Dinoco all to himself. 嘿,菜鸟,谁第一个到加州,就可以单独跟戴诺可谈

No, not me!No, you rock, and you know that!

不,不是我你们才是最棒的

Oh, yeah! Whoo!

喔耶!喔

Yep! All right! Got it!

谁第一个到加州,就可以单独跟戴诺可谈"First one to Californiagets Dinoco all to himself."

Oh, we'll seewho gets there first, Chick.

那就看看谁会先到,路霸

Huh?

嗯?

- Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie.- I don't want to talk about it.

- 嘿!小子,恭喜你争取到决赛- 我不想谈这件事

Let's go, Mack. Saddle up.What'd you do with my trailer?

好了,麦大叔,出发了我的拖车到哪去了?- I parked it at your sponsor's tent.- What?

- 我把它停在你赞助者帐篷- 什么?

Gotta make your personal appearance. 你必须亲自去露个脸

No. No! No, no, no, no!

不、不、不不不不…

Yes, yes, yes!Lightning McQueen here.

对对对,我是闪电麦坤

And I use Rust-eze MedicatedBumper Ointment, new rear end formula!

我用新配方“清锈”保险杆除锈药膏

Nothing soothes a rusty bumperlike Rust-eze.

“清锈”让生锈保险杆一擦见效

Wow! Look at that shine!

哇!马上亮晶晶!

Use Rust-eze and you toocan look like me!

使用“清锈”你也能像我一样帅

Ka-chow!

咔嚓!

[Both laughing]

I met this car from Swampscott.

我遇到来自沼泽的一辆车

He was so rustyhe didn't even cast a shadow.

他锈得很严重,连影子都没有

- You could see his dirty undercarriage.- [Crowd laughs]

你可以看见他肮脏的底盘

[Groaning] I hate rusty cars.This is not good for my image.

我讨厌生锈的车,这对我形象非常不好

They did give you your big break.Besides, it's in your contract.

你要感谢他们的赞助再说你签了合约

Oh, will you stop, please?Just go get hooked up.

哦,别说了,好吗?去牵拖车就好了

- Winter is a grand old time.- Of this there are no ifs or buts.

- 冬天是个好季节- 这一点没什么好争辩

[Male 1] But remember,all that salt and grime...

可是要记住喔,那些盐跟灰尘

Can rust your bolts and freeze your... 会让你的螺丝钉生锈,螺丝帽结冰

Hey, look! There he is!

嘿!你们看,他来了耶

Our almost champ!

冠军角逐者

[Male 1] Get your rear end in here.

快过来,小子

Lightning McQueen,you are wicked fast! 闪电麦坤,你太快了

- That race was a pisser!- You were booking!

- 那场赛车真是精彩啊- 对,你好快,麦坤- Give me a little room.- You're my hero! - 拜托,让我过一下- 你是我的偶像!

Yes, I know. [chuckles]

- 麦坤先生- 是,我知道

"Fred." Fred, thank you.

- 弗瑞- 弗瑞,谢谢

He knows my name.He knows my name!

他知道我的名字!他知道我的名字!Looking good, Freddie!

不错,弗瑞

Thanks to you, Lightning,we had a banner year!

多亏你了,让我们今年赚了不少

We might clear enoughto buy you some headlights.

很好,我们应该有足够的钱帮你买头灯喽You saying he doesn't have headlights? 你是说他没有头灯?

That's what I'm telling ya.They're stickers!

我就是这么说的,那些只是贴纸

Well, you know,racecars don't need headlights,

你们知道的赛车不需要什么头灯

because the track is always lit.

因为跑道啊,一向都是明亮的啊

Yeah, well, so is my brother,but he still needs headlights.

我弟是秃头,他还是需要头灯[Laughing]

[Forced laughter]

- Ladies and gentlemen,- [both] Lightning McQueen!

- 各位女士先生- 闪电麦坤

[Crickets chirping]

Free Bird!

唱歌

You know, the Rust-eze MedicatedBumper Ointment team

各位知道吗?“清锈保险杆药膏”车队

ran a great race today.

今天表现的非常好

And remember, with a little Rust-eze... 还有,别忘了,只要一点“清锈”[whispering] And an insaneamount of luck, 加上大量的运气

...you too, can look like me.Ka-chow. 你也可以像我一样帅咔嚓

- Hey, kid.- We love ya.

- 嘿,小子- 我们爱你

And we're looking forwardto another great year.

而且我们期盼明年也是业绩长红

Just like this year!

跟今年一样!

Not on your life.

明年我就不干了

- Don't drive like my brother!- Yeah, don't drive like my brother!

- 别像我弟那样开车- 是吗?别像我哥那

样开车

California, here we come!

亲爱的加州,我们来了

Dinoco, here we come!

戴诺可,我们来了!

[Rascal Flatts: Life is a Highway]

[Birds chirping]

[Phone ringing]

[Moaning] Oh... oh... uh,I needed this. Hello?

好舒服喔,哪位?

[Male] Is this Lightning McQueen,the world's fastest racing machine?

请问是全世界最快的赛车,闪电麦坤吗?

Is this Harv,the world's greatest agent? 你是最棒的经纪人哈威吗?

And it is such an honorto be your agent

当你的经纪人真荣幸啊

that it almost hurts me to taketen percent of your winnings.

我几乎不忍心拿你一成的奖金还有广告酬

Merchandising. And ancillary rights inperpetuity. Anyway, what a race, champ!

永久的经纪权了总之,好精彩的比赛

I didn't see it,but I heard you were

great.

我没…我没看可是听说你很棒

Thanks, Harv.

谢了,哈威

Listen, they're giving you 20 ticketsfor the tiebreaker thing in Cali.

听着,你有二十张加州决赛的票

我可以帮你拿给你朋友,你告诉我名字

I'll pass 'em on to your

friends.Shoot me the names.

- 让哈威为你服务,好吗?宝贝- 是,朋友- You let Harv rock it for you, baby.- Right. Friends.

Yes, there's...

是,有,嗯……

OK, I get it, Mr. Popular.

好吧,我懂了,人气小子

So many you can't even narrow it down.Hey, when you get to town,

朋友太多,不知道给谁好嘿,你到城里来

you better make timefor your best friend!

最好抽空来看你最好的朋友

Break breadwith your mishpocheh here!

你一定要跟你的好友吃顿饭

That'd be great!We should totally... 对,这样很好,我们是应该……

OK, I gotta jump, kid.Let me know how it goes. I'm out.

我得挂了,小子让我知道情况,再见

- [Dial tone hums]- [Sighing] - [Melodic beeping]- [Wheels squeaking]

[Lightning] What? A minivan?

什么?小货车?

Come on, you're in the slow lane. 拜托,麦大叔你开到慢车道了

This is Lightning McQueenyou're hauling here.

你载的是闪电麦坤耶

Just stopping offfor a quick breather, kid. 我只要停一会就好了,小子

- Old Mack needs a rest.- Absolutely not.

绝对不可以

We're driving all night till weget to California. We agreed to it.

我们要整夜赶路,一直到加州去我们说好的All night? May I remind youfederal DOT regs state...

- 整夜?让我提醒你国家交通部规定…-

拜托,麦大叔

Come on, I need to get therebefore Chick and hang with Dinoco.

我要比路霸先到,跟戴诺可聊聊

[Mack groans]All those sleeping trucks. 那些打盹的卡车

Hey, kid,I don't know if I can make it.

嘿,小子,我不知道我能不能做得到

Oh, sure you can, Mack.

你当然可以,麦大叔

Look, it'll be easy.I'll stay up with you.

很容易啊,我陪你熬夜

- All night?- All night long. - 一整夜?- 一整夜

[Snoring]

[Engines slowing]

[Snoring, gasping, blubbering] [Grunting]

[Snoring] Uh!

[Blubbering]

- [Rap music]- [Engines rewing] [Sniffing] Ah-choo!

[Laughing]

- Hey, yo, D.J.- What up?

- 嘿呦,DJ- 干嘛?

- We got ourselves a nodder.- [Chuckling]

有一辆车在打瞌睡喔

[Kenny G: Songbird]

Pretty music. [snoring]

音乐真好听

Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man.

嘿,文哥,换车道了,老兄

- Right back at ya!- Yeah!

回你那边啦

- Oops! I missed.- You going on vacation? - 没有碰到- 你在渡假吗?

[All laugh]

[Snoring]

[Snoring]

- [Chuckling]- [Sniffling]

- Oh, no, Snot Rod...- He's gonna blow! - 哦,糟了,大鼻!- 他要打喷嚏啦!Ah... Ah... Ah-choo!

Gesundheit!

保重身体

One should never drive while drowsy. 绝对不要边打瞌睡边开车

- [Tires squealing]- [Horns honking] - [Honking loudly]- [Screaming]

- Uh! Ah!- [All honking]

- 呃!啊!

[Breathing heavily] Mack!

麦大叔!

- [Grunting]- [Horns honking]

Mack!

麦大叔!

Mack!

麦大叔!

Hey, Mack! Mack!

嘿,麦大叔!麦大叔!

Mack!

麦大叔!

Mack, wait for me! [engine rewing]

麦大叔等等我!

[Tires squealing]

Mack!

麦大叔!

[Bell ringing]

[Horn bellowing]

Mack! Mack!

麦大叔!麦大叔!

Mack! Mack...

麦大叔!麦大叔...

...wait up! [coughing] Mack.

等等!麦大叔!Mack! Mack!

麦大叔!麦大叔!

What? You're not Mack.

你不是麦大叔

Mack? I ain't no Mack!I'm a Peterbilt, for dang sake!

麦大叔?我不是麦大叔我是大卡车,拜托[Peterbilt]Turn on your lights, you moron!

开你的头灯,白痴

Mack... The Interstate!

麦大叔……州际公路

[Tires squealing]

- [Engine roaring]- Huh?

Not in my town, you don't.

在我辖区里休想超速

[Siren wailing]

Oh, no.

哦,糗了

- Oh, maybe he can help me!- [Sheriff backfiring]

哦!也许他可以帮我

He's shooting at me!Why is he shooting at me?

他向我开枪?他为什么向我开枪?[Backfiring]

I haven't gone this fast in years.

我好多年没跑这么快了

[Grunting] I'm gonnablow a gasket or somethin'.

我的密封垫一定会裂开

Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine!

蛇行!蛇行!蛇行!

What in the blue blazes?

搞什么呀?居然蛇行,飙车狂

Crazy hot-rodder.

[Siren continues wailing]

[Hank Williams:My Heart Would Know]

[Buzzing]

[史丹利我们的城镇奠基者 1909] [Water hose turning on]

[Snoring]

I'm telling you, man,every third blink

is slower.

我告诉你,老兄闪第三次都比较慢

The sixties weren't good to you,were they?

60年代太亏待你了,是吗?

[Car backfires]

[Sirens blasting]

What? That's not the Interstate!

什么?那不是州际公路

- [Sheriff backfires]- Ah! Oh!

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

- [Screaming]- [Tires screeching] No, no, no, no, no, no!

不不不

Ow!

I'm not the only one seeing this, right? 不是只有我看到,对吧?

- Incoming!- Whoa, man.

危险!

- No!- Hey!

嘿!你刮了我的漆

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

My tires!

我的轮胎!

- [Grunting]- [Gasping]

- [Screaming]- [Gasping]

- [Tires squealing]- [Cables vibrating] [Yelling]

[Shouting]

[Screaming]

- [Cables whizzing]- [Straining]

Fly away, Stanley. Be free!

飞走吧,史丹利,自由自在

[Gasping]

[Breathing heavily]

Boy, you're in a heap of trouble.

小子,你的麻烦可大了

[Sighing]

We're live at the Los AngelesInternational Speedway

记者正在洛杉矶国际赛车场

as the first competitor,Lightning McQueen,

- 第一位决赛者闪电麦坤- 他来了is arriving at the track.

- 刚刚到赛车场- 麦坤先生,旅途顺利吗?

Is it true he's gonna pose for Cargirl?

他真的要上《赛车女郎》杂志吗?

闪电,你的策略是什么?

What's your strategy?

- [Crowd gasps]- [Cameras clicking]

What? Did I forgetto wipe my mud flaps?

怎么啦?我忘了擦挡泥板吗?

[闪电麦坤失踪了!!]

McQueen's driver arrived in California,but McQueen was missing. 麦柛的运送车到达加州但是麦坤不见了

- McQueen was reported missing....to race an unprecedented...

赛车“闪电麦坤”神秘失踪了麦坤应该参加一场前所未有的……

[male] Sponsor statedthey have no idea where he is.

赞助厂商说不知道他在什么地方

I hope Lightning's OK. I'd hateto see anything bad happen to him.

我只希望“闪电”没事我实在不希望他发生任何意外

I don't know what's harder to find,McQueen or a chief who'll work with him!

我不知道什么比较难找闪电麦坤还是肯跟

他合作的总机械师

[German accent] Lightning McQueenmust be found at all costs! 不计代价,一定要找到闪电麦坤!

They're all asking the same question:Where is McQueen?

他们都在问同一个问题:麦坤到底在哪里?[Groaning] Oh, boy.

天啊

Where am I?

这是什么地方啊?

- Mornin', sleepin' beauty!- Ah!

早啊,睡美人!

Boy, I was wonderin'when you was gonna

wake up.

我在想你要多久才会醒过来

Take whatever you want!Just don't hurt me!

你要什么就拿去,只要别伤害我

A parking boot?Why do I have a parking boot on?

轮胎锁?为什么给我上轮胎锁?

- What's going on here? Please!- [Chuckling] You're funny.

- 这是怎么回事?拜托- 哈哈,你真好笑

I like you already. My name's Mater. 我喜欢你,我叫拖线

Mater?

拖线?

Yeah, like "tuh-mater,"but without the "tuh".

对,拖把的拖,不是脱衣服的脱

- What's your name?- You don't know my name?

- 你叫什么名字?- 你…你不知道我的名字?

Uh...

嗯…我知道你的名字你也叫拖线?

No, I know your name.Is your name Mater too?

What?

什么?

Look, I need to get to Californiaas fast as possible. Where am I?

听我说,我必须在最短的时间内尽快赶到加州去这是什么地方啊?

Where are you? Shoot!

这是什么地方?嘿

You're in Radiator Springs.

这是化油器郡

The cutest little townin Carburetor County.

一个可爱的小镇,叫油车水镇

Oh, great. Just great!

好,好极了

Well, if you think that's great,you should see the rest of the town.

如果你认为这里很好你应该参观镇上其他的地方

You know,I'd love to see the rest of the town!

你知道吗?我很想参观其他的地方

So if you could just open the gate,take this boot off,

所以只要你打开门,解开轮胎锁

you and me, we go cruisin',check out the local scene...

你跟我就一起游览本地的风景好吗?

- Dad-gum!- How'd that be, Tuhmater? - 耶,好- 怎么样,拖线?

- Cool!- Mater!

- 酷!- 拖线!

What did I tell youabout talkin' to the accused?

我说过,你可不可以跟被告说话?

To not to.

不可以

Well, quit your yappin' and tow thisdelinquent road hazard to traffic court.

那就废话少说把这个威胁道路的罪犯,拖去交通法庭

Well, we'll talk later, Mater.

等会聊了,小老弟

[Chuckling] "Later, Mater."That's funny!

小老弟,真好笑

Ah!

[Sheriff] The Radiator SpringsTraffic Court will come to order!

油车水镇交通法庭即将开庭

Hey, you scratched my paint!I oughta take a blowtorch to you, man!

你刮了我的漆真该放把火把你烧了

You broke-a the road!You a very bad car! 我得重新叠罐头你弄坏道路,你是辆坏车

- Fascist!- Commie!

- 暴君!- 对啊,对啊

Officer, talk to me, babe.How long is this gonna take?

警长,请告诉我,这到底还要多久?

I gotta get to California, pronto.

我很忙,得立刻赶到加州去

Where's your lawyer?

你的律师呢?

I don't know. Tahiti maybe.He's got a timeshare there.

谁知道,在大溪地吧他在那里有一个度假屋When a defendant has no lawyer,the court will assign one to him. Hey!

当被告没有律师的时候法庭会指派一个给

Anyone want to be his lawyer?

谁要当他的律师啊?

Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!

对,我可以,警长

All rise! The HonorableDoc Hudson presiding.

请起立,法官大人韩大夫主审

Show-off.

爱现

- May Doc have mercy on your soul.- [Door banging]

希望韩大夫怜悯你这个可怜虫

- [Gasping]- All right,

好了,我要知道谁破坏我的镇警长

I wanna know who's responsiblefor wreckin' my town, Sheriff.

I want his hood on a platter!

我要拿下他的车盖

I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots!No, check that.

我要他坐牢,直到他烂掉不,更正

I'm gonna put him in jail tillthe jail rots on top of him,

我要他坐牢,直到监牢烂掉,压在他车顶and then I'm gonna move himto a new jail and let that jail rot.

然后再把他移到新的坚牢,让那个监牢也烂掉

I'm...

我……

Throw him out of here, Sheriff.

把他撵出去,警长

I want him out of my courtroom.I want him out of our town! 我要他离开我的法庭我要他离开我的镇

- Case dismissed.- Yes!

- 本案终结- 好耶

Boy, I'm purty goodat this lawyerin' stuff.

我可是一流的律师耶

Sorry I'm late, Your Honor!

抱歉,我迟到了

Holy Porsche! She's gotta befrom my attorney's office.

保时捷美眉,她一定是我的律师派来的Hey, thanks for comin',but we're all set.

谢谢你来,不过没事了

- He's letting me go.- He's letting you go?

- 他要放我走- 他要放你走?

Yeah, your job's pretty easy today. 对,今天你的工作很轻松

All you have to do now is stand thereand let me look at you.

你只需要乖乖站在那儿让我好好的看看你Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase.Me, you, dinner. Pi-cha-kow!

好吧,我就不拐弯抹角了,我…你…晚餐,咔嚓

- What the...? Ow! Oh!- Ka-chow!

- 什么?噢!哦- 咔嚓!

- Please!- I know. I get that reaction a lot.

- 拜托!哦- 我知道,这种反应我见多了

I create feelings in others thatthey themselves don't understand.

我带给别人的感受连他们自己都无法理解

- [Rewing]- Agh! Ow!

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?

对不起,吓着你了吗?

A little bit, but I'll be all right. 嗯…有一点,但我不要紧

OK. I'm gonna go talk to the judge.

好吧,我要去跟法官谈谈

Do what you gotta do, baby.But listen. Be careful.

做你该做的,宝贝喔!但是小心一点

Folks around here are not firing onall cylinders, if you know what I mean.

这里的人不是都像你一样那么上路你懂我

的意思吗?

Ka-ching!

咔嚓!

Ah!

I'll keep that in mind.

我会记住的

- Hey there, Mater.- Howdy, Sally.

- 你好,拖线- 你好,莎莉

- Hi, folks!- Good morning!

- 大家好- 早安,莎莉

You know her?

你认识她?

She's the town attorney and my fiancee. 她是本镇的律师,也是我的未婚妻

What?

什么?

Nah, I'm just kiddin'.She just likes me for my body.

开玩笑的她只是喜欢我的外表

You look great. You do somethingdifferent with your side view mirrors?

韩大夫,你今天看起来真帅你是不是调整了你的侧视镜?

What do you want, Sally?

莎莉,你想做什么?

[Sighing] Come on, make this guyfix the road. The town needs this.

哦,拜托,让这个家伙修路本镇很需要No. I know his type. Racecar.

不,我知道他这型的,赛车

That's the last thing this town needs. 本镇最不需要赛车

OK, I didn't want to have to do this,Doc, but you leave me no choice.

好吧,我不想这么做的喔可是你让我别无选择

Fellow citizens, you're all awareof our town's proud history.

各位乡亲,你们都知道本镇的骄傲历史Here she goes again. 她又来了

Radiator Springs,the glorious jewel

油车水镇,原始道路

也是我们66号公路颈上的一颗荣耀宝石strung on the necklaceof Route 66, the mother road!

It is our job and our pleasureto take care of the travelers

我们有责任也很乐意服务行经这段公路的

所有旅客

- on our stretch of that road.- Travelers? What travelers?

旅客?什么旅客?

Ignore him.

别理他

But how, I ask you,are we to care for those travelers

可是你们仔细想想如果没有路让这些旅客

行驶

if there is no roadfor them to drive on? 那我们要怎么服务他们呢?

- Luigi, what do you have at your store?- Tires.

- 卡布,你的店里有什么?- 轮胎

And if no one can get to you?

如果没有车子来呢?

I won't sell any... tires.I will lose everything!

我就没办法卖轮胎,我会失去一切

- Flo, what do you have at your store?- I have gas.

- 芙蓉,你的店里有什么?- 我有汽油

- Lotsa gas!- OK boys, stay with me.

- 很多汽油- 好了,男士们,注意听

And, Flo, what'll happen if no onecan come to your station to buy gas?

芙蓉,如果车子不能去你的店里买汽油会怎么样呢?

I'll go outta business and...we'll have to leave town.

我会没生意,然后…我们就得离开这里

What's gonna happen if Floleaves town and closes her station?

如果芙蓉关了她的店离开这里我们会怎么

样呢

- [All] Without gas, we're done for!- What?

- 没有汽油,我们就完了- 什么?

Don't you think the car responsibleshould fix our road?

所以你们不觉得那辆车有责任帮我们修路吗?

The only guy strong enoughto fix that road is Big Al!

我看啊,唯一壮得可以修那道路的是大艾尔Lizzie, Big Al left like, 15 years ago. 莉丝,那家伙十五年前就离开了

Then why are you bringinghim up, you lemon?

那么你干吗提起他呀,糊涂虫

Oh, he can do it.

哦,他可以修

He's got the horsepower.So, what do you want him to do?

他有足够的马力,所以你们要他做什么啊?[All] Fix the road!

修马路!

- Because we are a town worth fixing!- Yeah!

- 因为我们的镇需要修复- 耶!

[All cheer]

[Honking] Order in the court!

大家肃静

Seems like my mindhas been changed for me.

这件事似乎由不得我了

- [All] Yeah!- No!

- 耶!- 不!

[VW van] Nice ruling.

Oh, I am so not taking you to dinner. 我刚刚不应该邀请你去吃晚餐的[Chuckling] That's OK, Stickers.You can take Bessie.

没关系,贴纸王,你可以请贝西

Man, you get to work with Bessie!

哦,天啊,你可以跟贝西工作

I'd give my left two lug nutsfor somethin' like that. 那真是一个求之不得的机会

Bessie? Who's Bessie?

贝西?谁是贝西?

[Gurgling]

[贝西]

This here is Bessie,finest road-pavin' machine ever built.

她就是贝西有史以来最好的一台铺路机

I'm hereby sentencing youto community service.

我现在判决你做社区服务

You're gonna fix the roadunder my supervision.

你要在我的监督下修复那条马路

What? This place is crazy!

什么?这地方疯了?

I know this may bea bad time right now, 嘿,我知道现在时机可能不对

but you owe me $32,000in legal fees. 可是你欠我三万两千块的律师费哦

What?

什么?

We're gonna hitch you up to Bessie,and you're gonna pull her nice.

所以我要把你跟贝西接在一起你要轻轻拉

You gotta be kidding me.

你一定是在开玩笑

You start there where the road begins. 你从路的起点那儿开始

You finish down therewhere the road ends.

一直铺到路的尽头那儿结束

[Mater] Holy shoot!

我的妈呀

Whoa, whoa, whoa!How long is this gonna take?

这…这…这要多久的时间啊?

Well, fella does it right,should take him about five days.

这个啊…做对的话,应该只要五天左右

Five days?

五天?

But I should be in Californiaschmoozing

Dinoco right now!

可是我现在就应该在加州跟戴诺可见面Then if I were you,I'd quit yappin' and start workin'!

那么你最好少说废话,开始工作

- Hook him up, Mater.- Okay-dokey.

- 接起来吧,拖线- 好的,遵命[Grunting]

[Tires squealing, engine rewing] [Lightning] Freedom!

翘头喽!

Maybe I should'vehooked him up to Bessie...

也许我该…嗯…先把他勾住贝西

...and then...then took the boot off. 再嗯…再拿掉轮胎锁

Whoo-hoo!

[这么快就要走了?]

Goodbye, Radiator Springs,and goodbye, Bessie!

再见,油车水再见,贝西

California, here I come! Yeah!

加州,我来了!

Oh, feel that wind.

嗯,迎着风

Yes!

太好了

[Sputtering]

No. No, no, no.

No, no, no, no, no. Outta gas?

不不不……没油了

How can I be outta gas?

我怎么可能会没油呢?

[Chuckling] Boy, we ain'tas dumb as you think we are.

小子啊,我们没你想像那么笨啊[Stuttering] But how did,how did... you...?

可…可是…你们怎么…

We siphoned your gaswhile you were passed out.

我们趁你昏迷抽了你的汽油

- Ka-chow.- Ow, ow, ow, ow.

咔嚓- Gentlemen.- Sheriff.

- 男士们- 警长

Hey, Sheriff.

嗨!警长

- Why here?- [Italian] Sono sempre stati qui.

轮胎怎么在这儿?

- They were better before.- Stai sempre a parlare.

它们在原来的地方比较好

- Guido!- Red, can you move over?

- 奇诺- 小红,让开一下

I want to get a lookat that sexy hot rod. 我要看那部性感的改装车

You know, I used to bea purty good whistler.

你知道吗?我以前很会吹口哨

I can't do it now, of course,on account of sometimes

当然现在不行了

I get fluid built upin my engine block, 因为有时候我的引擎本体里会有液体累积but Doc said he's gonna fix it.He can fix about anything.

可是韩大夫说他会修理他几乎什么都能修That's why we made him the judge.

所以我们才让他当法官

Boy, you shoulda heard me onGiddy-up, Oom Papa Mow Mow.

小子啊,你真该听我唱“跟着我马车跑”Now, I'm not one to brag

人们大老远就是要来听我唱这个“跑”

but people come purty farto see me get low on the "Mow-Mow".

Oh!

- Aw, man, that's just great!- Hey, what's wrong?

- 哦!天啊!这下可好了!- 怎么了

My lucky sticker's all dirty.

我的幸运贴纸都被弄脏了

Ah, that ain't nothin'.I'll clean it for ya.

啊,那没什么,我帮你弄干净

- [Snorting, hacking]- No, no, no!

不不不…

That won't be necessary.

算了,没这个必要

Hey! Hey, big fella!Yeah, you in the red! 喂!喂!大块头对,你红色的

I could use a little hose down.Help me wash this off.

我需要水管把我身上的脏东西冲掉

Where's he goin'?

他要去哪?

Oh, he's a little bit shy, andhe hates you for killin' his flowers.

他只是有点害羞而且他恨你弄死他的花

I shouldn't put up with this.

我不该忍受这些的

I'm a precision instrumentof speed and aerodynamics.

我是速度和空气力学的精密仪器

- You hurt your what?- I'm a very famous racecar!

- 你伤到哪啦?- 我是很有名的赛车!

You are a famous racecar?A real racecar? 你是很有名的赛车?真正的赛车?

Yes, I'm a real racecar.What do you think? Look at me.

是,我是真正的赛车你以为呢?看看我

I have followed racing my entire life.My whole life!

我一辈子都在注意赛车消息一辈子

Then you know who I am.I'm Lightning McQueen.

那你一定认识我,我是闪电麦坤

- Lightning McQueen?- Yes! Yes!

- 闪电麦坤- 对!对!

I must scream it to the world!

我要向全世界呐喊

My excitement from the topof someplace very high!

我的兴奋到了无以复加的最高点

- Do you know many Ferraris?- No, no, no, no, no.

- 你认识很多法拉利吗?- 不是,不是,不是

They race on the European circuit.I'm in the Piston Cup!

他们是跑欧洲巡回赛我是跑活塞杯

- [Lightning] What?- Luigi follow only the Ferraris.

- 怎么了?- 卡布只注意法拉利跑车

Is that what I think it is?

天啊,我有没有看错啊?

[Sally] Customers.

顾客上门了

Customers!Customers, everyone! Customers!

顾客上门了,各位有顾客

- [Sally] OK!- Customers?

- 好了,大家冷静点- 顾客上门了[Sally] Been a long time.Remember what we rehearsed.

我们等很久了,记住我们排练过的

Make sure your"Open, please come in" signs are out.

快拿出“营业中,欢迎光临”的牌子

You all know what to do.All right, nobody panics. Here we go!

你们知道该怎么做好了,大家别慌,准备好Van, I just don't seeany on-ramp anywhere.

志明,奇怪,我没看到任何匝道啊

- Minny, I know exactly where we are.- Yeah, we're in the middle of nowhere. - 春娇,我很清楚我们在什么地方- 是吗?我们在荒郊野外

- Honey, please.- [Sally] Hello.

- 老婆,拜托- 两位好

Welcome to Radiator Springs,gateway to Ornament Valley.

欢迎光临饰品谷的入口油车水镇

我们以优质服务和热诚好客闻名Legendary forits service and hospitality.

How can we help you?

很高兴为您服务

- We don't need anything, thank you.- Ask for directions to the Interstate.

- 我们什么也不需要,谢谢你- 亲爱的,问她怎么去州际公路

There's no need to ask for directions.I know where we're going.

我们没有必要问路,春娇我告诉过你,我知道该往哪里走,我…

He did the same thingon our trip to Shakopee.

上回我们去谢科琵市的时候,他也是这样We were headed over therefor the Crazy Days, and we...

我们是去参加狂欢节庆典,可是我们…

- OK. Really. We're just peachy, OK?- What you really need

好了,好了真的,我们不需要服务

is the sweet tasteof my homemade, organic fuel.

你们真正需要的是我自制美味的有机燃料No, it doesn't agree with my tank. 不,我的油箱无法消化

- Just trying to find the Interstate.- Good to see you, soldier!

- 我们只想找到州际公路- 很高兴见到你,士兵

Come on by Sarge's Surplus Hutfor your government surplus needs.

请到“士官长军品店”买你们需要的政府军用品

- Honey, surplus!- We have too much surplus.

- 老公,军用品- 我们有很多军用品了

I do have a mapover at the Cozy Cone Motel.

我的交通锥汽车旅馆那儿有张地图

And if you stay, we offer a freeLincoln Continental breakfast.

而且你们住宿的话我们还供应好吃的免费

早餐

- Honey, she's got a map.- I don't need a map! I have the GPS.

- 老公,她有地图- 我不需要地图,我有GPS - Never need a map again, thank you.- How 'bout somethin' to drink?

- 再也不需要地图,谢谢- 要不要喝点什么?

Stop at Flo's V-Eight Cafe.Finest fuel on Route 66.

请到我的“芙蓉咖啡”66号公路上的最佳燃料

No we just topped off.

不,我们刚加过油

And if you need tires,stop by Luigi's Casa Della Tires,

如果你们需要轮胎请到在下卡布的轮胎店home of the Leaning Tower of Tires.

店名叫“比萨斜塔”

- We're trying to find the Interstate.- But you do need a paint job.

- 我们只想找到州际公路- 可是你们一定

需要烤漆

Ramone will paint you up right.Hey, anything you want!

雷蒙帮你们烤得美美的嘿,什么图案都行

- You know, like a flame job.- No thanks...

像是火焰图案

- 或是幽灵火焰图案- 不谢谢

Maybe ghost flames!

You like old school pinstripin'?Von Dutch style?

你们喜欢传统的细条纹?肯尼霍华风格,是吗?

- [Both gasp]- Oh, honey, look. Von Dutch.

哦!老公,你看,细条纹

[Chuckling] OK, no.We're gonna be going now, OK?

嗯,不必了,我们要走了,好吗?

Ow!

[Laughs] A little somethin'to remember us by, OK?

一个小小的纪念品,嗯?

- OK!- Come back soon, OK?

- 好- 有空再来,好吗?

I mean, you know where we are!Tell your friends!

你们知道我们在哪告诉你的朋友喔

[绮丽孤峰—油车水镇]

[Van] OK! Yes. You bet.

好,是,当然了

Thanks again, folks.Bye-bye now.

非常谢谢你们,再见喽!

Psst! Psst!Hey! Hey, hey, hey!

嘿……

- I know how to get to the Interstate!- Do ya?

- 我知道怎么去州际公路- 哦?真的?

- Minny, no.- Yeah, yeah, yeah.

- 春娇,不要- 真的、真的、真的、真的No, not really. But listen.

不,不是真的,可是听着…

I'm Lightning McQueen, famous racecar.I'm being held against my will. 我是著名的赛车闪电麦坤我被强押在这里

I need you to call my team,so they can come rescue me

我要拜托你们通知我的伙伴让他们来救我and get me to California in time for meto win the Piston Cup. Understand?

好让我及时赶去加州,赢得活塞杯你们懂吗?

- [Locks beeping]- No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

不不不……

No, it's the truth! I'm telling you!You gotta help me! Don't leave me here!

别走,这是真的,拜托你们你们一定得帮我,别把我丢在这儿

I'm in hillbilly hell!My IQ's dropping by the second!

我在蛮荒地带,我的智商正一秒一秒下降

I'm becoming one of them!

我快变得跟他们一样了喽

- [Lightning echoes]- [Sighing]

OK, don't worry.They know where we are now.

好了,别担心,他们知道我们的位置了They'll tell friends. You'll see.

他会告诉他们的朋友,等着瞧

[Male DJ] We'll be backfor our Hank Williams marathon...

我们马上回到汉克威廉斯

- That's good....after a Piston Cup update. - 很好- 现在我们先听听活塞杯最新消息

[Kori] Still no sign of LightningMcQueen. Chick arrived in California

还是没有闪电麦坤的踪影在这同时路霸已

经抵达加州

and today became the first carto spend practice time on the track. 成为今天第一位在跑道上练习的赛车

[Chick] It's nice to get out herebefore the other competitors. 是啊,很高兴能比其他对手先练习

You know, get a head start.Gives me an edge.

因为抢得先机,对我有利

[Electronic music]

[Laughing]

Hoo-hoo-hoo!

Ha-ha!

Yeah!

[Crowd shouting and cheering]

[Girls chattering and giggling]

Hey, McQueen...Eat your heart out.

嘿嘿!麦坤,气死你

[Gasping] Oh!

Let me get this straight.

拖线,让我搞清楚

I can go when this road is done.That's the deal, right?

路铺好了,我就可以走是这样的,对吧?

- That's what they done did said.- OK. Outta my way.

- 他们都是这么说的啊- 好吧,别挡住我

I got a road to finish.

我要铺好这条路

[Grunting and rewing]

- He's done!- Done?

- 完成了- 完成?

- Uh-huh.- It's only been an hour.

才一个钟头

- [Bessie groans]- Ah, I'm done. Look, I'm finished.

我做好了,看,我完成了

Say thanks, and I'll be on my way.That's

all you gotta say.

只要说一声谢谢,我就走只要一声谢谢[Mater] Whee-hoo!I'm the first one on the new road!

我是第一个踏上新马路的

Oh!

[Vibrating] It rides purty smooth.

挺平顺的

- It looks awful!- Well, it matches the rest of the town.

- 简直糟透了- 但是跟这个镇很相配

- Oh!- [Blubbering]

Red.

小红

Who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁啊

Look, Doc said when I finish,I could go. That was the deal.

听着,韩大夫说我做好了就可以走,条件是这样

The deal was you fix the road,not make it worse.

条件是你把路修好,不是弄得更糟

Now, scrape it off!Start over again. 快把它刮掉,重新开始

Hey, look, grandpa,I'm not a bulldozer. I'm a racecar.

嘿!拜托,老爹我不是推土机,我是赛车Oh-ho-ho-ho!

Is that right? Then why don't wejust have a little race? Me and you.

哦…是吗?那么我们来比一场怎么样啊?

我和你

- What?- [Chuckling] Me and you. That a joke?

- 什么?- 你和我,这是玩笑吗?

If you win, you go and I fix the road. 你赢了,你走,我来修路

If I win, you do the road my way.

我赢了,你照我的方式修路

Doc, what're you doin'?

韩大夫,你在做什么呀

I don't mean to be rude here,

不要怪我没礼貌,韩大夫but you probably go zero to sixty in,like, what? Three-point-five years?

可是你从零到一百公里要多久?三年半够吗?

Then I reckonyou ain't got nothin' to worry about.

那么你应该没有什么好担心的了

You know what, old-timer?That's a wonderful idea. Let's race.

你知道吗?老古板这是一个很好的主意,就比吧

[Sheriff] Gentlemen,this will be a

one-lap race.

两位,这场比赛只跑一圈

You will drive to Willy's Butte,go around Willy's Butte and come back.

你们跑到威利岗,绕过威利岗,然后回来

不准碰撞,不准作弊

There will be no bumpin',no cheatin', no spittin',

不准吐口水,不准咬不准施暴,不准伤害

no bitin', no road rage, no maimin', no oil slickin', no pushin', no

shovin',no backstabbin', no

road-hoggin',

准洒油,不准推,不准挤不准暗伤

不准霸占道路,还有不准闲逛

and no lollygaggin'.

Speed. I'm speed.

速度,我是速度

Float like a Cadillac,sting like a Beemer.

有凯迪拉克的优雅,有BMW的劲爆

[Luigi laughs]

My friend Guido, he dream to givea real racecar a pit stop.

我的朋友奇诺一直希望能帮真正的赛车维

- Peet stop!- Uh... [chuckles]

The race is only one lap, guys.

我们比赛只有一圈,两位

Uno lappo! Don't need any help. 只有一圈,不需要维修

- I work solo mio.- Fine. Race your

疯狂原始人--电影-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

With every sun comes a new day. 每每旭日东升 A new beginning. 都是崭新的开始 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日But not for me. My name's Eep. 但不属于我我叫小伊 And this is my family. The Croods. 这是我的家人克鲁德一家 If you weren't clued already, by animal skin 如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头 and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. 还不明白我们是原始人 Most days we spend in our cave, 我们整日在洞穴中度日 in the dark. 藏于黑暗 Night after night, day after day. 日复一日年复一年 Yep. Home sweet home. 真是甜蜜的家啊 When we did go out, we struggled to find food 难得出洞还得在残酷的大自然里 in a harsh and hostile world. 拼命找食物 And I struggled to survive my family. 我还得拼命保护家人 We were the last ones around. 我们是仅存的一家了 There used to be neighbors. 曾经有很多邻居 The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. 高茨一家被猛犸象踩扁了 The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. 霍克一家被沙蛇吞了 The Erfs, mosquito bite. 厄夫一家被蚊子叮死了 The Throgs, common cold. 斯洛格一家感个冒就挂了 And the Croods... That's us. 还有克鲁德一家就是我们 The Croods made it, because of my dad. 我们活下来了全靠我老爸 He was strong, and he followed the rules, 他不但强壮而且遵守规则 the ones painted on our cave walls: 规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了 Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. 新鲜事物都很危险好奇心也很危险 Going out at night is bad. 夜晚出门更是危险

哈佛大学公开课《公平与正义》第2集中英文字幕

Funding for this program is provided by: 本节目的赞助来自...... Additi onal funding provided by: 另外的赞助来自…… Last time, we argued about 上次,我们谈到 the case of The Quee n v. Dudley & Stephe ns, 女王诉Dudley和Stephens案件, the lifeboat case, the case of cann ibalism at sea. 那个救生艇上,海上吃人的案件. And with the argume nts about the lifeboat in mind, 带着针对这个案件所展开的一些讨论 the argume nts for and aga inst what Dudley and Stephe ns did in mind, 带着支持和反对Dudley和Stephens所做的吃人行为的讨论 let's turn back to the philosophy, the utilitaria n philosophy of Jeremy Ben tham. 让我们回头来看看Bentham的功利主义哲学. Ben tham was born in En gla nd in 1748. At the age of 12, he went to Oxford. Bentham于1748年出生于英国.12岁那年,他去了牛津大学 At 15, he went to law school. He was admitted to the Bar at age 19 15岁时,他去了法学院.19岁就取得了律师资格 but he n ever practiced law. 但他没有从事于律师行业.

天天猜电影所有答案欧美电影欧美偶像答案

天天猜电影所有答案欧美电影欧美偶像答案为各位玩家带来 ,希望对各位玩家有所帮助。 天天猜电影欧美电影偶像答案 阿诺德施瓦辛格 克拉克盖博 莱昂纳多 玛丽莲梦露 莫妮卡贝鲁奇 娜塔莉波特曼 汤姆汉克斯 汤姆克鲁斯 威尔史密斯 小罗伯特唐尼 休杰克曼 安吉丽娜朱莉 约翰尼德普

奥黛丽赫本 奥兰多布鲁姆布拉德皮特 费雯丽 凯瑟琳泽塔琼斯凯特温丝莱特剪刀手爱德华穿普拉达的女王七宗罪 老雷斯的故事怪兽大战外星人绿野仙踪 机器人与弗兰克摩登时代 后天 幸福终点站 小飞侠 地狱男爵 泰迪熊 蓝精灵 穿靴子的猫 波普先生的企鹅罪恶之城 飞跃疯人院 霍顿与无名氏公民凯恩 海洋

沉默的羔羊 怪兽电力公司 换子疑云 辛普森一家 天生一对 兵临城下 落水狗 致命ID 超人 绿灯侠 好家伙 夺宝奇兵 国王的演讲 超级无敌掌门狗 速度与激情 云图 X战警 环形使者 饥饿游戏 楚门的世界 恋恋笔记本 拯救大兵瑞恩 美食总动员 金刚 了不起的狐狸爸爸达芬奇密码 独立日

禁闭岛 穆赫兰道 蝴蝶效应 恐怖游轮 万能钥匙 这个杀手不太冷 两小无猜 他其实没那么喜欢你初恋次 爱在黄昏破晓前 猫鼠游戏 ET 午夜巴塞罗那 迷失东京 英国病人 天生杀人狂 V字仇杀队 朱诺 重返岁 初恋这件小事 敢死队 死寂 人工智能 猜火车 林中小屋 第六感

暖暖内含光 跳出我天地 海盗电台 真爱至上 青春 公主日记 闻香识女人 爱丽丝梦游仙境无敌破坏王 疯狂原始人 海底总动员 蓝莓之夜 当幸福来敲门放牛班的春天诺丁山 迫在眉睫 心灵捕手 卡萨布兰卡 兰戈 发胶 八月迷情 飞屋环游记 星球大战 银翼杀手 两杆大烟枪 玩具总动员

汽车总动员之人物介绍(配图片)

赛车总动员之人物介绍

英文名称:Lightning McQueen 中文名称:麦坤 人物特性:速度、激情 人物介绍: Lightning McQueen 是一个 速度飞快地赛车新手,他已经成为赢得Pisten Cup 冠军最年轻的赛车。在他的脑中,只有两件事,一个是夺冠,还有就是随之而来的一切。名誉、金钱、美女、直升机……一切都是他所梦想的。当McQueen 在一个被遗忘的叫做Radiator Springs 的小镇迷失的时候,他结识了一群新朋友,并且也让他重新考虑他的理想。Lightning McQueen 的最高时速是322公里(200英里);0-60MPH 加速时间4.5 秒;他是Pisten Cup Ro okie of the Year ;V-8 引擎,750马力;他是95号,赞助商是Rusteze Medicated Bumper Ointment。炫车殊荣:他是最快的4轮物体,不信问问他!He's the Fastest thing on four wheels. Just ask him. 酷车酷语:想知道我有多快?告诉你吧,上一个跟上我的人是一个特棒的摄影师! 你知道吗: 赛车总动员| Cars | 2006 Lightning McQueen 本来的号码是57号,为了纪念导演John Lasster 先生的出生年。后来为了纪念《玩具总动员》(Toy Story)首映的1995年,号码改成了95。Lightning McQue en 的轮胎是Lightyear (光年|莱特异)牌的,这个牌子和真实的轮胎品牌Goodyear (固特异)相呼应,而且和John Lasseter 的上一部电影《玩具总动员》的巴斯光年(Buzz Lightyear) 的名字相呼应。Lighting McQu een 这个人物参照了Glenn McQueen ,他是2002年去世的皮克斯著名动画师。他曾经是《玩具总动员》的动画师,还有《虫虫危机》、《玩具总动员2》以及《怪兽电力公司》的动画监督,2003年的《海底总动员》就是纪念他推出的。 幕后制作、配音:Owen Wilson 黄磊

最新片尾字幕中英文对照资料

co-production 联合拍摄 production摄制 Consultant 策划 project supervisor专案主管 executive producer执行监制 senior producer总监制 assiatant producer助理监制 Post-Production Supervisor 后期制片监制人Producer 制片人 Production Controller 制片总监P roduction Director 监制人 Production Supervisor 制片监制C o-Producer 联合制片人 Associate Producer 助理制片人E xecutive Producer 执行制片 Produced by制作人pr oduction co-ordinator/continuity外联制片/场记location manager 外联制片 production administration 行政制作administration supervisor行政主管 marketing producer制片主任production manager制片 production secreary制作秘书 production accountant制作会计 unit manager 项目经理c lapper 场记板 Chief Director 总导演 Director 导演A ssistant Director 助理导演 Associate Director 副导演 Shooting Script 分镜头剧本O riginal Story 原著A dapted by 改编B a sed on X’s Y (电影)根据X(作家)的Y(小说)改编W riter编剧 Written by / Scripted by 编剧 screenplay by 编剧 script translation剧本翻译english subtitles by英文字幕翻译 Conducted by 指挥 Director of Photography 总摄影C inematography摄影C inematography by 摄影A ssociate Director of Photography 副摄影师C utter 剪辑师M ontage 剪辑(蒙太奇 Film Editing剪辑first cameta assistant 副摄影师 camera assistant摄影助理Fireworks 烟火L ighting 灯光,照明lighting assistant 灯光助理

疯狂原始人经典台词 中英文对照

For personal use only in study and research; not for commercial use 《疯狂原始人》讲述的是在史前一场地震过后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家园,族长Crug带领着族人在危险的野外跋涉,寻找新的家园。路上他们遇到了一个游牧部落落单的族人,后者凭借自己超前的思维和前卫的行为受到了山洞人的追捧并和Crug的长女暗生情愫。以下是谜语网小编为大家整理的有关疯狂原始人的经典台词,让我们一起在欢乐、诙谐、有寓意的对白中一起重温电影吧! Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. T h u n k:D a d,I d o n't h a v e a b r a i n. 小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑! G r u g:A c a v e!E v e r y o n e i n s i d e! G r a n:I t l o o k s t h e c a v e h a v e a t o n g u e!V e r y m a g i c a l! 爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去! 奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇! E a p:W h a t i s t h a t G u y:f i r e T h u n k: F i r e i s b i t t i n g m e! 小伊:这是什么? 小盖:是火。(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦! G u y:I c a l l t h e m s h o e s.

赛车总动员英文台词

赛车总动员英文台词 (1:00:27~1:04:27) 主持人1:So the race will go on..folks . 主持人2:But the question everyone is asking :”Will the real Lighting Mcqueen show up today ?”主持人1:Hed better .Talk about a home track advantage. Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course . Signore and signori ,in the pole position ,Numero Uno, Francesco. 弗朗西斯科:Bellissima !Thank you for your support !And your big mistake, Mcqueen ! 主持人1:In secondo position ,numero,95, Lighting –a Mcqueen-a! 黄车:Mcqueen-a ,is –a everything OK? 绿车:If you are worried about your fuel ,man, don’t. Its perfectly safe . 麦昆No ,guys .I just really wish Mater were here . 弗朗西斯科:Francesco understands , Mcqueen. 麦昆:Oh ,great .here it comes .What do you got,,Francesco? 弗朗西斯科:For famous race cars like Francesco and well you ,to be far away from home is not easy, 麦昆:I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult . 弗朗西斯科:Is-a no insult. When-a Francesco is away from home ,he misses his mama ,just like-a you miss your tow truck amico . 麦昆:Gee, I maybe misjudged you ,because that’s exactly`````` 弗朗西斯科:Of course ,I am at home, andy mama is right here. Mama! Don’t worry ,Mama, Mcqueen is very sad .I will beat his cry-babay bottom today! 麦昆:And there is the insult we were missing . 主持人2:Darrell ,the racers are settling in as they head to the Italian countryside . Whoo,boy !This is gonna be a great race . 黑车:Germlins .Man, those are some ugly cars .Look like someone stole their trunks. 灵智速:Mt grand-a father ,has-a broken down .If-a one of-a you would help, I would be so thankful . 蓝车:Sounds like you need some roadside assistance . 黑车:She was talking to me . 蓝车:Really?Prove it . 灵智速:Don’t–a fight over me. Signore Tow truck, per favore . 芬恩:Get ready, Mater .You are on any moment now . 脱线:I don’t know about this .What if I screw things up ? 芬恩:Impossible. Just apply the same level of dedication .you have been using to play the idiot tow truck ,and you will be fine . 脱线:Its just that them guys look purty tough and``````Wait ,did you say”idiot”? Is that how you see me? 芬恩:That’s how everyone sees you..Is not that the idea?I tell you,that’s the genius of it. No one realizes they are being fooled .Because they are too busy laughing at the fool .Brilliant! 灵智速:Why are not you in disguise ? 脱线:I er `````` 灵智速:Come on !there is no time !Go! 脱线:OK OK!Computer, disguise !

小猪佩奇第一季第一家中英文字幕

1.Muddy Puddles 泥水坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。 Daddy,it's stopped raining. 爸爸,雨停了。 Can we go out to play? 我们可以出去玩了吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个一起去吧。 Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈咪。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢跳在泥泞的水坑。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治。如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟,乔治。 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,让我们找到一些更多的水坑。 Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. 佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。 Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。 George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。 Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. 停止,乔治。我必须检查一下这个对你来说是不是安全的。很好。它很安全。Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治。那只是泥而已。 Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治很爱在泥泞的水坑里跳。 Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy! Goodness me.

疯狂原始人英文版完整台词

Eep(白): With every sun comes new day. A new beginning. A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. But not for me. My name is Eep. And this is my family. The Groods. If you weren’t clued already, by animal skin, and sloping forehead, we are cave man. Most days we spend in our cave. In the dark. Night after night, day after day. Yep, home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food. In a harsh and hostile world. And I struggled to survise my family. We are the last ones around. The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. The Erfs, mosquito bite. The Throgs, common cold. And the Groods……That’s us. The Groods made it, because of my dad. He was strong, and he followed the rules. The ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad, curiosity is bad, going out at night is bad……Basically, anything fun is bad. Welcome to my world! But this is a story about how all that changed in a instant. Because what we didn’t know, was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that. Grug: You’re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep. Eep? Eep: We’ve been in that cave forever. Grug: Three days is not forever. Eep: It is with this family. Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You been so ……so dramatic. Grug: No, no, no, Sandy, come back here! Remember the signal, good girls wait for the signal. Ugga…… Ugga: As soon as I getSandy, I’ll go back in, and you can give the signal. Grug: No, but you’re already out now. Thunk: I’m waiting for the signal, dad! Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out. Thunk: Yep……But if you don’t give me the signal, how do I know you’re my dad? Grug: The signal isn’t so you know it’s me. It’s so you know I wasn’t eaten by an animal. Thunk: Wait, then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn’t that just confuse things? I……I’m still waiting for the signal. Ugga: Mum, we’re ready to leave! Mum? Ugga’s mum: Still alive! Grug: It’s still early. Ugga’s mum: And you’re still fat! Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out here! We do this fast, we do this loud, we do this as a family! And never! not! be! afraid! Thunk: Yay! Breakfast…… Grug: Who’s up? We’ll flip for it. Call her in the air. Eep: Heads! (Ugga’s mum: Ah!!!!!!) Grug: Tails. Thunk’s in. Positions! Ok, Thunk, go! Come on, Thunk. Way to go! Take it to the cave! (Thunk was fallen on the ground.) Oh. Release the baby! Ugga: Get’em, Sandy, go! Ugga: Get them, mum! Ugga’s mum: Old lady down! Eep, avenge me! Eep: Thanks!

英语社团活动计划

英语社团课外活动计划 一、指导思想: 兴趣是学生的内驱力,引发学生浓厚的情感是学好英语的关键。农村中学英语学习缺乏语言环境,学生遗忘现象比较比较严重,出现学时会、用时忘的现象。长此以来,会导致一部分学生成绩偏差,慢慢对英语学习失去兴趣,影响老师的正常教学。初中英语教学的活动立足于现实,着眼于学生的未来的学习和发展,仅靠纯课堂内教学远不能满足学生学习英语的需要,我们应树立大课堂的教学观,重视课外活动。课外活动是课堂教学的辅助形式,是课堂教学的补充和延伸,为培养学生学习英语的兴趣,激发他们学习积极性,为了丰富中学生的课余生活,我们开设初中英语课外活动小组。 二、活动目的: 1、通过有效的课外活动,从小培养学生对英语及英语学习的兴趣。 2、授人以渔,培养学生英语学习能力。 3、培养学生良好的行为习惯,形成健康的个性心理。 4、提高学生的整体素质,为日后学习英语打好基础。 三、活动时间与内容: 1. 第二周:观看希望之星英语风采大赛 1. 第三周:学生自我介绍 2. 第四周:讲小红帽的故事The little red riding hood 3. 第五周:排演英语童话剧《小红帽》 4. 第六周:欣赏电影《疯狂原始人》 5. 第七周:继续欣赏电影《疯狂原始人》 6. 第八周:给《疯狂原始人》片段配音 (第九周国庆,第十周期中考试) 7. 第十一周:学唱英文歌Yesterday once more My love 8. 第十二周:探讨西方音乐、电影,了解西方文化 9. 第十三周:学生介绍他们自己喜欢的英文电影 10. 第十四周:开启美食之旅,第一站——中国 11.第十五周:美食之旅第二站:英国 13.第十六周:美食之旅第三站:日本 14. 第十六周:话题演讲:My dream 15. 第十七周:了解辩论赛,观看比赛视频 16. 第十八周:玩转辩论赛,实际演练 活动方法与顺序: 一基本训练,创设语言氛围。(三分钟) 背景一

大班主题活动汽车总动员

大班主题活动《汽车总动员》 、主题背景 随着现代文明的进展,汽车渐渐汽车进入了孩子们的生活: 马路上的各种特种车、工作中的水泥搅拌车、而且许多的家庭还拥有了私家车等等,孩子们对汽车 不再陌生,具备了一定的生活经验。同时,车子也因它自身会动、会响等特性,吸引了孩子们的目 光,特别是男孩子,家里总有几部玩具汽车。我们随时都可以看见他们小小的身影蹲在地上专注地 玩着车子。生活中,公共汽车、出租车、小轿车、工程车、救护车、消防车、警车等常常吸引出孩 子们的注意力,车子的声音也给孩子们留下了深刻的印象,他们常会在一起模仿各种车子发出的特 常州市天宁区红梅东村幼儿园:庞洁 叶丽敏 BRT 快速公交车、层出不穷的车展、 殊声音,并在这中模仿活动中乐此不疲。 音, 经常发现孩子们在发表各种见解:有的说“ BRT 最方便了,我和爸爸到月星看家具,就坐了, 又快又便宜。 ”有的说: “我们家里有小车,爸爸妈妈还带我自驾游呢。 ”有的说: “我爷爷脑溢血, 救护车开得可快了。 ”有的说:“我见过水泥搅拌车,力气最大了,可以边开边运水泥呢。 ”……随着 汽车时代的到来,汽车已经进入了人们的平常生活中,不再是简单的“行”了,而是渗入了人们的 生活、休闲、运动等各个方面,这对孩子们来说,就是最好的教育资源啊。 自然、社会是一部真实、丰富的百科全书,向幼儿展示了具体、形象、生动的学习情境,生活 即课堂,社会即学校,我们围绕“汽车”这一教育资源,有效地整合多方资源,根据我园特点与孩 子们的兴趣与已有经验,我们开展实施了《汽车总动员》主题活动,帮助幼儿了解汽车基本结构, 获得乘车经验,学习遵守交通规则,建构汽车社区,养成安全的乘车习惯等。 、主题总目标 1. 有效利用各种教育资源,帮助幼儿了解汽车的种类、基本结构等相关信息,能用完整连贯 的语言表达自己对汽车的认识。 2. 运用多种手段,引导幼儿感受汽车在现实生活中的作用,体验汽车与人们生活的关系。 3. 幼儿尝试用多种方式表达、表现与汽车相关的感受和体验,感受创造性活动的快乐。

疯狂原始人中英对照字幕

疯狂原始人中英对照字幕1 太阳升起又是新的一天 With every sun comes a new day. 2 一个崭新的开始 A new beginning. 3 人们总是希望今天比昨天强 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 4 对我来说无所谓我是伊普 But not for me. My name's Eep. 5 这是我的家族克鲁德一家 And this is my family. The Croods. 6 注意到没? 从我们穿的兽皮 If you weren't clued already, by animal skin 7 和倾斜的前额就能猜出我们是原始人。 and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.

8 大多时候我们呆在 Most days we spend in our cave, 9 黑暗的洞穴里 in the dark. 10 日复一日夜复一夜 Night after night, day after day. 11 多可爱的家啊 Yep. Home sweet home. 12 我们出去的时候为了寻找食物而奔波在 When we did go out, we struggled to find food 13 这个严酷而又冷漠的世界上。 in a harsh and hostile world. 14 而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。 And I struggled to survive my family. 15 我们是周围最后的遗民

最适合学习英语的50部影片及获得方法(双语4字幕可切换)

最适合学习英语的50部影片及获得方法(双语4字幕可切换) 一、视频特点: ●内容:最适合学英语的50部高清英语动画片是选用当前最流行、最经典的迪士尼等原版动画为英语 教材,给立志学好英语的小朋友提供一个良好的学习氛围,寓教于乐,使小朋友们在欢声笑语中学会英语,讲好英语!为孩子的明日的辉煌打下坚实的基础,是孩子成材的好朋友!(当然也适合成人学习、观看) ●格式:每部动画均为真正的高清节目,MKV格式,文件大小为2-4G,第一辑50部动画电影总容量为 115G。传统rmvb,清晰度不高,而且字幕有些是内嵌的,无法切换,mkv是高清720P,1080P常用格式。本人亲测在37寸电视上有非常好的清晰效果。 ●播放:电脑上,一般播放软件都可以播放;智能电视上,具体看电视型号,您可看下电视说明,或找 个.mkv格式的视频试一下;硬盘播放器;蓝光DVD机。普通DVD碟机和普通平板电视不支持,如想在普通平板电视上播放,先将动画资料复制到电脑中,再用一根高清数据线将笔记本电脑与电视机连接播放,可以实现同等功能。 ●配音:2种配音随意切换,英语配音/国语配音(双语可切换)。 ●字幕:4种字幕随意切换,中英同显/英文独显/中文独显/关闭无字幕 ●剧本:每部影片都为您配有剧本,可供您编辑后打印使用,格式为.txt,可放在手机等设备当做电子 书使用,随时当口语材料练习。 二、获得方法 ●淘宝网购买:在淘宝网上有卖,最便的80多块钱。省时间就等于省钱,个人觉得花点钱,省时间值 得。为了让买家能最实惠的拿到片源,他们简化包装,用普通DVD刻录,50级部要30多DVD,DVD的成本就近60元,而且还会刻坏一些光盘。您看两次电影也得个80元吧,而购买本商品后,没有广告、不分时间。你可以想什么时间看就什么时间看。 ●网上下载,省钱:如果这点钱您也不愿意花,而且网速快的话。提供个好方法,下载vod播放器,在 搜索里输入电影名,一般都能找到,不过这种双语4字幕的就不好找了。可一边看,一边下载。看完也下载完了。 三、播放说明 ●切换配音:以暴风影音为例 播放时鼠标在界面上滑动右上角会出现画、音、字、播4个字。其中音是对配音进行设置,字是对字幕时行设置。 ●设置字幕: 如上述,点击“字”,再点选择,就可有多种字幕供选择。而且在字体里面还可设置,字体格式和大小。四、内容展示 第一辑 50部

三年级看疯狂原始人观后感

三年级看疯狂原始人观后感 《疯狂原始人》是一部十分好看的电影,看完后,我明白了,现实中的梦想和动漫中主人公所追随的太阳是一样的,只要坚持,只要努力,就能成功。下面我们一起来看看疯狂原始人观后感! 疯狂原始人的观后感 周末终于做完了所有的作业。于是,爸爸便答应陪我看《疯狂原始人》喜剧动画片。 故事讲了克鲁德一家六口是洞居原始人,每天早晨拿恐鸟蛋当早餐,晚上听着同一个故事,过着一成不变的生活。只是他的大女儿小伊有强烈的好奇心,她讨厌黑暗,总想追寻光明。 直到有一天,世界末日来了,一家人只好开始逃亡之旅。展现在他们面前的是一个崭新而又充满危险的世界:热带雨林中凶猛的剑齿虎,平原上残忍的恐鸟……各种危险的事件接踵而至。还好克鲁德一家遇到了救星――游牧族人“盖”,他有着超凡的创造力,发明了很多“高科技”产品,帮助克鲁德一家躲过了重重困难,并让他们知道了生活需要“用脑子”,走路需要“穿鞋子”等等。最后在地震发生时,克鲁德也受到了“盖”的影响,依靠自己的智慧,最终与一家人团聚。 看完《疯狂原始人》,我不禁想到了我的爸爸:每次到快餐店吃饭,爸爸都是等我和妈妈吃完后,来当“垃圾桶”,清理我们吃剩下的饭菜。爸爸就像克鲁德一样,如同我和妈妈头顶上的一把大伞,撑起了整个家。其实我们每个人心中都有一座巍峨的山,那便是父爱。

同时,这部电影还告诉我们,爱不需要隐藏,要大声地说出自己的爱;面对困难时,更不能逃避,不能老想着躲进山洞,要勇敢地面对困难,迎接挑战! 观疯狂原始人的感想【杨令臻】 幽默搞笑诙谐的我怎能放过这部精彩的幽默大片――《疯狂原始人》。这好像是一部老少皆宜的电影,电影院里坐满了不同年龄段的人。因为我不是专业观众我只要在故事方面和大家分享。 影片一开始就讲述叫小易的女孩厌倦了日落就回到黑暗的山洞,在黑暗和恐惧的山洞里,听父亲单调乏味的故事,她在逃出山洞追寻光明的途中,遇到一个叫盖的青年。盖让小易知道世界上有一种叫火的东西,这火让小易那么欣喜。盖还有一个形影不离的小伙伴皮带猴,无论什么时候,只要盖需要智慧,皮带猴总会帮助盖想出办法来。小易的父亲瓜哥,是一个力大无穷的巨人,他全心全意地保护着他的家人,妻子儿女,以及孩子们的老外婆。他只要他的家人能安全地活下去,哪怕一直活在黑暗和恐惧的世界里,他不让家人接触任何新事物,他认为所有的新事物都是危险的。然而,盖的出现,正是一个新事物的出现。 一次大地震,小易一家赖以生存的黑暗山洞彻底被摧毁了,他们没有了可以回去的黑暗山洞,恐怖如影随形,一直追逐着他们。他们在逃避各种新事物的追逐中,小易用海螺呼唤盖,盖用火打败了一瞬间让一只巨型动物变成白骨的红鸟群,从此,盖与小易一家,开始了走向远方高山的旅程。这里的远方高山,我想是象征美好未来。

电影英语 疯狂原始人单词

Struggle 奋斗努力 Hostile 敌方的敌对 Harsh 严厉的 Basically 基本上 Instant 立即的紧急的 Dramatic 引人注目的 Dream magic Avenge 报仇 Vent 通风口发泄Position 位置职位 Avenge 为报仇Vindication 为辩护 Convince 使信任 Victor 胜利者 Win Knock 敲 Knuckle 关节指节 Fuss 小题大做忙乱焦急啰嗦 Fess Cozy 保温罩蒙骗抚慰 Ledge 壁架暗礁矿层Ridge 山脊山脉 Edge 边缘 Routine 程序 Sharpen 削尖尖锐 Teeth 牙齿 Pile 推大量 Clarify 澄清阐明Practical 实际的实用的Actually 实际的 slope 斜坡斜面slippery 滑的

primary 最初的主要的基本的prime 首要的第一流的primitive 原始的粗糙的简单的 Pretend 伪装假装 Protend 伸出延长 Mission 使命任务 Hope 希望 Hunch 预感 Blame 责任 Stomach 胃 Hunt 打猎亨特 Ton 大量 Skinny 瘦小的 Flavor 风味 despair 绝望失望desperate 不顾一切的绝望的Spire 呼吸 Lead Lean 倾斜倚靠倾向 Laugh 笑 Loud 大声 Split 分离分开 Gatherer 采集者 Count 计算 Quant - 计算 quite 十分完整 Spire 呼吸 Desperate 不顾绝望的 collapse 倒塌崩溃破产lapse 失误流逝丧失 slipper 便鞋拖鞋 slip

哈佛大学公开课《公平与正义》第2集中英文字幕

Funding for this program is provided by……Additional funding provided by……Last time,we argued aboutthe case ofThe Queen v. Dudley & Stephens,the lifeboat case,the case of cannibalism at sea.And with the arguments about the lifeboat in mind,the arguments for and against what Dudley and Stephens did in mind,let's turn back to the philosophy,the utilitarian philosophy of Jeremy Bentham.Bentham was born in England in 1748.At the age of 12, he went to Oxford.At 15, he went to law school.He was admitted to the Bar at age 19 but he never practiced law.Instead, he devoted his life to jurisprudence and moral https://www.doczj.com/doc/e5669627.html,st time, we began to considerBentham's version of utilitarianism.The main idea is simply stated and it's this:The highest principle of morality,whether personal or political morality,is to maximize the general welfare,or the collective happiness,or the overall balance of pleasure over pain;in a phrase, maximize utility.Bentham arrives at this principle by the following line of reasoning:We're all governed by pain and pleasure,they are our sovereign masters,and so any moral system has to take account of them.How best to take account?By maximizing.And this leads to the principle of the greatest good for the greatest number.What exactly should we maximize?Bentham tells us happiness,or more precisely, utility -maximizing utility as a principle not only for individuals but also for

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档