当前位置:文档之家› 阿甘正传英语台词

阿甘正传英语台词

阿甘正传英语台词
阿甘正传英语台词

阿甘正传英语台词

导读:本文是关于阿甘正传英语台词,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!

1、只要你需要,我就在这里。我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I'll be here as long as you need me. I am not smart, but I know what love is.

2、你得在向前走之前放下过去。

You have to put the past behind you before you go.

3、我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。

We have gone through all sorts of rain, drizzle, rain, downpour, down from the rain.

4、就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

Just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. There was a million sparkles.

5、如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚掌。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he will give everyone a pair of feet.

6、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

7、人真正需要的财富只有那么一些,剩下的只不过是用来炫耀罢了。

People really need only a little wealth, and the rest is just to show off.

8、我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。

I know I'm not smart enough, but I know where love is.

9、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

10、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同事发生。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're just floating around in the wind, like a co-worker.

11、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

12、你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

You have to do the best with what God has given you.

13、如果有什么需要,请告诉我,我就在离你不远的地方。

If there is any need, please tell me, I am not far away from you.

14、我不知道我们是否都有各自的命运,抑或只是像风一样一

切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.

15、那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。

Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will give you great vengeance.

16、如果你相信我,我就会在你需要的时候一直陪伴着你。

If you trust me, I'll always be there for you when you need me.

17、我相信你会把握你的命运,你要凭借上帝赋予你的做到最好。

I believe you will hold on to your destiny, and you will do the best you can with God.

18、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to smell.

19、我只是个可怜的白痴,如今却得照顾全人类。

I'm just a poor idiot, but I have to take care of the whole world.

20、我不是聪明人,但是我知道什么是爱。

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

21、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

22、信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

Keep promise. Agam kept his promise, and finally got the best of it.

23、别让别人说他比你强,如果上帝的旨意要人平等,他会给我们所有人腿箍。

Don't let other people say that he is better than you, if God's will to be equal, he will give us all leg hoop.

24、你有没有为将来打算过呢?

Do you have any plans for the future?

25、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

26、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

27、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

28、死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。

Death is a part of life, something that's meant to be.

29、我的妈妈常告诉我可以从一个人穿着的鞋知道他许多事情。

My mother often tells me that I can know a lot of things from a person's shoes.

30、你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进。

You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

31、也许我们这些聪明人,脑袋里能装的目标太多,所以忘了执着。

Maybe we are smart people, the head can be loaded with the goal too much, so forget the dedication.

32、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远猜不到下一颗是什么味道。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what the next one is.

33、你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

You and others do not have any different, Agam's mother from an early age to give Agam a self-confidence.

34、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

35、没有特别的原因,我一直往前跑。

There is no special reason, I have been running.

36、如果你需要,我就在你身边。

If you need me, I'll be by your side.

37、我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

Can't I be myself, real, true self?

38、你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。

You almost succeeded, you are not strong enough. If you're successful, you won't be here.

39、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

40、没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

Nothing happens casually, it's a part of the plan. Fate theory!

41、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past.

I think, this is the intention of running.

42、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

43、生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或坠入深渊。

Life is like the sky white feathers, or the wind or the wind drift, fight, or fly in the blue sky, or falling into the abyss.

44、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么!

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

45、妈妈常说要往前走得先忘掉过去。

Mama always said to go ahead and forget the past.

46、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs only a little bit, the rest is used to show, is to be Chinese saying: even if we have thousands of mansions, three feet of the night.

《阿甘正传》经典台词 中英对照

精心整理 1.Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates.Youneverknowwhatyou'regoingtoget. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 2.Don'teverletanybodytellyouthey'rebetterthanyou. 不要让其它人说他们比你强。 3.IfGodintendedeverybodytobethesame,he'dhavegivenusallbracesonourlegs. 4. edone. 5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的。5. 6. 妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。 7.Fromthatdayon,ifIwasgoingsomewhere,Iwasrunning. 从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。 8.Don'tyoujustloveNewYear's?Youcanstartallover.Everybodygetsasecondchanc e.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。 9.IguessLieutenantDanfiguredthere'ssomethingsyoujustcan'tchange.Hedidn't wanttobecalledcrippled,justlikeIdidn'twanttobecalledstupid. 我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。 10.It'sfunnyhowthingsworkout. 事情总是出乎意料! 11.Stupidisasstupiddoes. 做傻事的才是傻瓜 12. - 我只捕到五只。 - 13. 14.-Don'tyoubeafraid,sweetheart.Deathisjustapartoflife.Somethingwe're alldestinedtodo.Ididn'tknowit,butIwasdestinedtobeyourmama.IdidthebestI could.Well...Ihappentobelieveyoumakeyourowndestiny.Youhavetodothebestw ithwhatGodgaveyou. -What'smydestiny,Mama? -You'regoingtohavetofigurethatoutforyourself.Lifeisaboxofchocolates,Fo

《阿甘正传》经典中英文对白台词

《阿甘正传》经典中英文对白台词 要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。 我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。 我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。 她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。 他所做的是:搞了个联谊会,叫三K党。 他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。 总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。 Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!Forrest: And you wouldnt believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得象风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。 John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?Forrest Gump: I got to pee.阿甘:我想撒尿。 John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵Mother : Its my time. Its just my time.Oh. now ,dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to

阿甘正传 赏析

天空中,一根羽毛随风飘舞,飘过树梢,飞向青天……最后,它落在福尔斯特·甘[1]的脚下,阿甘把他夹进自己最喜欢的书中,他正坐在萨凡纳Savannah州的一个长椅上,向同坐等公车的路人滔滔不绝地诉说着自己一生的故事—— 阿甘于二战结束后不久出生在美国南方亚拉巴马州一个闭塞的小镇,他先天弱智,智商只有75,然而他的妈妈是一个性格坚强的女性,她要让儿子和其他正常人一样生活,她常常鼓励阿甘“傻人有傻福”,要他自强不息。而上帝也并没有遗弃阿甘,他不仅赐予阿甘一双疾步如飞的“飞毛腿”,还赐给了他一个单纯正直、不存半点邪念的头脑。在上学的校车里,阿甘与金发小女孩珍妮相遇,(珍妮是一个受父亲“虐待”的女孩)从此,在妈妈和珍妮的爱护下,阿甘开始了他一生不停的奔跑 。 在中学时,阿甘为了躲避同学的追打而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。在大学里,他被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。 大学毕业后,在一名新兵的鼓动下,阿甘应征参加了越战。在一次战斗中,他所在的部队中了埋伏,一声撤退令下,阿甘记起了珍妮的嘱咐(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)撒腿就跑,直到跑到了一条河边,这时,他才猛的想起自己的好朋友巴布还没跑出来,于是他又奋不顾身地跑回去救巴布,同时还救起了许多的同伴,可是,当最后阿甘终于救出巴布时,巴布却再也没能醒来。 战争结束后,阿甘负伤救了战友作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。在一次反战集会上,阿甘又遇见了珍妮,而珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。阿甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。 后来,他又迷上了乒乓球,而且技术练得十分精湛。后作为乒乓外交的使者,到中国参加过乒乓球比赛,并为中美建交立了功。 在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,阿甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空。他教“猫王”埃尔维斯·普莱斯里学跳舞;帮约翰·列农创作歌曲;在风起云涌的民权运动中,他瓦解了一场一触即发的大规模种族冲突;他甚至在无意中迫使潜入水门大厦的窃贼落入法网,最终导致尼克松总统的垮台。(电影中删略此段) 《阿甘正传》花絮和剧照(13张) 因为“傻人有傻福”,阿甘还阴差阳错地发了大财,成了百万富翁。而阿甘不愿为名利所累,他做了一名园丁。阿甘时常思念珍妮,而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了,她和阿甘共同生活了一段日子,在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。3年以后,阿甘又一次见到了珍妮,还有一个小男孩,那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了一种不治之症(实 《阿甘正传》海报(2张)

阿甘正传经典台词英文

阿甘正传经典台词英文 1.lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates,youneverknowwhatyou’regonnaget.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.stupidisasstupiddoes.(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。 这是典型的阿甘用语。 3.miracleshappeneveryday.(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。 阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。 4.jennyandiwaslikepeasandcarrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。 它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。 故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。 故引申为形影不离。 5.haveyougivenanythoughttoyourfuture?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.youjuststayawayfrommeplease.(求你离开 我)7.ifyoua reeverintrouble,don’ttrytobebrave,justrun,justrunaway.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑 开)8.itmademelooklikeaduckinwater.(它让我如鱼得 水)9.deathisjustapartoflife,somethingwe’realldestinedtodo.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)10.iwasmessedupforalongtime.(这

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

《阿甘正传》经典台词 中英对照

1.Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 2.Don't ever let anybodytell you they're better than you. 不要让其它人说他们比你强。 3.If God intended everybody to be the same,he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。 4.He might be...a bit on the slow side,but my boy Forrestis going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.He's not going to some special schoolto learn how to retread tires.We're talking about five little points here.There must be something can be done. 他可能反应不太灵敏,但我儿子福雷斯,应该和其它人一样得到机会。他不应该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。这不过是区区5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的。 5.She was my most special friend.My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友! 6.Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so,but they do. 妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。 7.From that day on,if I was going somewhere, I was running. 从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。 8.Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance. 你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。 9.I guess Lieutenant Dan figuredthere's some things you just can't change.He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid. 我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。 10.It's funny how things work out. 事情总是出乎意料!

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版 (2)

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版 Forrest:Hello.Myname'sForrest-ForrestGump. ForrestGump:人名 你好。我叫Forrest-ForrestGump。 Doyouwantachocolate?Icouldeataboutamillionandahalfofthese. chocolate:巧克力amillionandahalf:150万 要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。 Mymama[‘mɑm?]alwayssaidLifewaslikeaboxofchocolates.Youneverknowwhatyou'regoingtoget. 我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。 hurt: awful:[ 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Wherethey'regoing?Wherethey'vebeen?I'vewornlotsofshoes. 他会往哪里走 IbetifIthinkaboutitrealhard,Icouldremembermyfirstpairofshoes. 记得 如果我仔细想的话 Mamasaidthey'dtakemeanywhere.Shesaidtheyweremymagicshoes. 任何地方magic:有魔力的 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方。她说它是双魔鞋。 -Doctor: 好的Forrest?`````````` Hislegsarestrong,Mrs.Gump,asstrongasI'veeverseen. 他的双腿很强壮 Buthisback'sascrooked[‘kr?k?d]asapolitician.Butwe'regoingtostraightenhimrightup,aren'twe,Forres t? Crooked:straightenup:直起腰来 但是他的背像政客一样弯。但我们会让他再直起来 -Mrs.Gump:Forrest! Forrest -Forrest:Now,whenIwasababy,MamanamedmeafterthegreatCivilWarhero. nameafter:以?命名CivilWar:美国内战(南北战争)hero:英雄 我刚出世时 GeneralNathan[‘ne?θ?n]Bedford[‘bedf?d]Forrest.Shesaidwewasrelatedtohiminsomeway. related:有亲属关系的insomeway:有一点 NathanBedfordForrest将军。她说我们有点亲戚关系。 Whathedidwas,hetartedupthisclubcalledtheKuKluxKlan. tartup:[英国俚语]打扮得花哨club:俱乐部 他做过的事情是

阿甘正传英文台词

阿甘正传 第一单元CHILDHOOD ANDSCHOOL DAYS 第一部分原文 Forrest: Hello. My name’s Forrest. Forrest Gump. Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. My mama always said “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.” Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet? you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. Woman: My feet hurt. Forrest: Mama always said “There’s an awful lot? you can tell about a person by their shoes.“Where they’re going. Where they’ve been.” I’ve worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. Mama said they would take me anywhere. She said they was my magic shoes. Doctor: Alright, Forrest. Open your eyes now. Let’s take a little walk around. How do those feel? His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, as strong as I’ve ever seen. But ? I bet: 日常用语,我肯定,我敢说 ? an awful lot:相当多的

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版

Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump: 人名 你好。我叫Forrest - Forrest Gump。 Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. chocolate: 巧克力 a million and a half: 150万 要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。 My mama[‘mɑm?]always said Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. comfortable: 舒适的 bet: 有把握说 not feel a thing: 什么感觉都没有 wish: 希望 那双鞋子一定很舒适。穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛。我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。-Black Woman: My feet hurt. hurt: 感到疼痛 其实我的脚很痛。 -Forrest: Mama always said there's an awful[‘?:fl] lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. awful: [口语] 非常的 tell about: 讲诉(告诉关于...信息) 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。 Where they're going? Where they've been? I've worn lots of shoes. 他会往哪里走他住在哪里。我穿过很多双鞋子。 I bet if I think about it real hard, I could remember my first pair of shoes. remember: 记得 如果我仔细想的话我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样。 Mama said they'd take me anywhere. She said they were my magic shoes.

电影《阿甘正传》全套原版英文剧本及台词

Forrest Gump Transcript EXT. A SAVANNAH STREET - DAY - 1981 A feather floats through the air. The falling feather. A city, Savannah, is revealed in the background. The feather floats down toward the city below. The feather drops down toward the street below, as people walk past and cars drive by, and nearly lands on a man's shoulder. He walks across the street, causing the feather to be whisked back on its journey. The feather floats above a stopped car. The car drives off right as the feather floats down toward the street. The feather floats under a passing car, then is sent flying back up in the air. A MAN sits on a bus bench. The feather floats above the ground and finally lands on the man's mud-soaked shoe. The man reached down and picks up the feather. His name is FORREST GUMP. He looks at the feather oddly, moves aside a box of chocolates from an old suitcase, then opens the case. Inside the old suitcase are an assortment of clothes, a ping-pong paddle, toothpaste and other personal items. Forrest pulls out a book titled "Curious George," then places the feather inside the book. Forrest closes the suitcase. Something in his eyes reveals that Forrest may not be all there. Forrest looks right as the sound of an arriving bus is heard. A bus pulls up. Forrest remains on the bus bench as the bus continues on. A BLACK WOMAN in a nurse's outfit steps up and sits down at the bus bench next to Forrest. The nurse begins to read a magazine as Forrest looks at her. Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest Gump. He opens a box of chocolates and holds it out for the nurse. Forrest: You want a chocolate? The nurse shakes her head, a bit apprehensive about this strange man next to her. Forrest: I could eat about a million and a half of these. My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest eats a chocolate as he looks down at the nurse's shoes. Forrest: Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. Black Woman: My feet hurt. Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. The black woman stares at Forrest as he looks down at his own shoes. Forrest: I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real

阿甘正传经典语录(中英文对照)

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 3. His back’s as crooked as a politician. (他的背跟政客一样弯曲) 4. Someti mes we all do things that just don’t make no sense. (有时候人都会做没道理的事) 5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you. 7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar. (我只是弹两下给他看) 8. It must be hard being a king. (王一定很不好当) 9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 11. I could run like the wind blows. (我跑起来像风一样快) 12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

阿甘正传英语话剧剧本(整理版)

剧名:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)片段 演员:Forrest Gump(阿甘) Mrs. Gump(阿甘妈妈) Doctor (医生) Man (路人) Lt. Dan (中尉) Louise (路易斯) Elderly Woman (老人)

The man sitting on the bench listens to Forrest. An ELDERLY WOMAN sits next to the man. Forrest : ... and we were the only boat left ,standing "Bubba-Gump" shrimp's what they got. We got a whole bunch of boats. Twelve Jenny's, a big ol' warehouse, we even have hats that says "Bubba-Gump" on 'em. "Bubba-Gump Shrimp." It's a household name. 而我们的船是唯一剩下的了,他们只能来布巴甘这里买虾,我们购置了一大堆船,有12条珍妮号,还有一个大仓库,我们还订做了帽子上面写着“布巴甘”,布巴甘捕虾公司,这名字家喻户晓。 Man: Hold on there, boy. Are you telling me you're the owner of the Bubba-Gum p Shrimp Corporation? 等等,小兄弟,你是说你就是…,布巴捕虾公司的老板? Forrest : Yes, sir. We've got more money than Davy Crocket. 对,我们挣了一大堆钱 Man : Boy, I've heard some whoppers in my time, but that tops them all. We was sitting next to a millionaire! 孩子,我听过很多牛皮,这是最大的一个,我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁。 The man laughs as he walks away. Elderly Woman : Well, I thought it was a very lovely story. And you tell it so well. With such enthusiasm. 嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事,你讲得真好非常热情洋溢。 Forrest : Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like? 你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗? Elderly Woman : Well, yes, I would! 是的,我想看 Forrest shows her the cover of a "Fortune" magazine with Forrest and Lt. Dan on the cover. Forrest : That's him right there. 这个就是他 The elderly woman looks at the magazine and at Forrest with surprise. Forrest : And let me tell you something about Lieutenant(中尉)Dan. 我再讲点关于丹中尉的事

阿甘正传的经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

阿甘正传的经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白《阿甘正传》剧情简介 开场白 天空中,一根羽毛随风飘舞,飘过树梢,飞向青天……最后,它落在福雷斯·甘的脚下,阿甘把它夹进自己最喜欢的书中,他正坐在萨凡纳Savannah州的一个长椅上,向同坐等公车的路人滔滔不绝地诉说着自己一生的故事。 学生时代 阿甘于二战结束后不久出生在美国南方亚拉巴马州一个闭塞的小镇,阿甘正传他先天弱智,智商只有75,然而他的妈妈是一个性格坚强的女性,她要让儿子和其他正常人一样生活,她常常鼓励阿甘你和别人是一样的,要他自强不息。而上帝也并没有遗弃阿甘,他不仅赐予阿甘一双疾步如飞的飞毛腿,还赐给了他一个单纯正直、不存半点邪念的头脑。在上学的校车里,阿甘与金发小女孩珍妮相遇,(珍妮是一个受父亲虐待的女孩)从此,在妈妈和珍妮的爱护下,阿甘开始了他一生不停的奔跑。 在中学时,阿甘为了躲避同学的追打而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。在大学里,他被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。 越战时期 大学毕业后,在一名新兵的鼓动下,阿甘应征参加了越战。

在阿甘正传这里,他遇到了好朋友巴布和丹中尉。在一次战斗中,他所在的部队中了埋伏,一声撤退令下,阿甘记起了珍妮的嘱咐(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)撒腿就跑,直到跑到了一条河边,这时,他才猛的想起自己的好朋友巴布还没跑出来,于是他又奋不顾身地跑回去救巴布,同时还救起了许多的同伴,最后阿甘终于救出巴布,但是巴布中弹受了重伤,最后死了。战争结束后,阿甘负伤救了战友作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。 回国之后 在一次反战集会上,阿甘又遇见了珍妮,而珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。阿甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。后来,他又迷上了乒乓球,而且技术练得十分精湛。后作为乒乓外交的使者,到中国参加过乒乓球比赛,并为中美建交立了功。 因为坚守与巴布的承诺,阿甘成了捕虾船船长发了大财,成了百万富翁。后来因为母亲生病离开了捕虾船,他做了一名园丁。阿甘时常思念珍妮,而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了,她和阿甘共同生活了一段日子,在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。后来阿甘开始了他长达三年多的长跑生活。 10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’

《阿甘正传 》英文对白(部分)

Hello. My name?s Forrest. ForrestGump. Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about amillion and a half of these. My mama always said “Life was like a box of choc olates. You neverknow what you?re going to get.” Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet? you could walk all day inshoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes l ike that. Woman: My feet hurt. Forrest: Mama always said “There?s an awful lot? you can tell about a person by their s hoes. “Wherethey?re going. Where they?ve been.”I?ve worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think ab out it real hard I couldremember my first pair of shoes. Mama said they would take m e anywhere. She said they was mymagic shoes. Doctor: Alright, Forrest. Open your eyes now. Let?s take a little walk around. How do th ose feel? Hislegs are strong, Mrs. Gump, as strong as I?ve ever seen. But his back is a s crooked? as apolitician. But we?re going to straighten him right up now, aren?t we, Forrest? Mrs.Gump:Forrest! Forrest: Now when I was a baby, Mama named me after? the great Civil War hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way and what he did was, he started up t his club calledthe Ku Klux Klan?. They?d all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act li ke a bunch of ghostsor spooks? or something. They?d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. Anyway, that?show I got my name, ForrestGump. Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do thingsthat, well, just don?t make no sense. Mrs.Gump: What are y?all starin? at? Haven?t you ever seen a little boy with braces on his le gs before?Don?t ever let anybody tell you that they?re better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody tobe the same, he?d have given us all braces on our legs. Forrest: Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them. We liv ed about aquarter mile off Route 17, about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Al abama. That?s in thecountry of Greenbow. Our house had been in mama?s family sinc e her grandpa?s grandpa?s grandpahad come across the ocean about a thousand years a go, something like that. Since it was just meand mama and we had all these empty roo ms, mama decided to let those rooms out?, mostly topeople passin? through like, oh, f

阿甘正传电影英文赏析The Appreciation of the Movie Forrest Gump

The Appreciation of the Movie Forrest Gump Unfortunately born with a lower IQ and the muscle problem, Forrest Gump met his beloved girl – Jenny. He began to run to escape from the bully of other children which promoted him to get into the admission of one university to become a rugby star. Surprisingly, he even met President Kennedy. After graduating from university, Gump was enrolled by the army and went to Vietnam to be a soldier. Trapped in an ambush there, Gump lost his best friend, Papua, who never woke up and inspired him to do shrimp business after retiring from the army. Credited with honors, Gump received the President Johnson’s interview and then he started to be fascinated with playing table tennis. To our astonishment, as an American representative, he even went to China to participate in the table tennis contest, and made great contribution to a harmonious Sino-American relationship. As his mother’s golden words says, stupid is as stupid does. Gump established his own business through hard work and diligence. Cooperated with Lieutenant Dan Taylor, Gump created the Papua-Gump company, through which becoming a millionaire unconsciously. However, he wasn’t obsessed w ith fame and fortune. He returned to his home to be a gardener, where he missed his girl – Jenny, who used to be cute and innocent in their childhood, but went astray and lost in the depth of despair in the reality. With agony and misery, Gump ran and ran for three years, encountering with Jenny again. Immersed in grief, he was aware that Jenny was harassed with a fatal disease. To his delight, he got married with Jenny finally. They returned to their hometown and lived a simple but happy life with their intelligent son. After Jenny’s death, with a broken heart, Gump raised his son and sent him to school, where he recalled his life experience. The movie is held in esteem and praised highly because the character Gump always makes his audience feel at ease and entertained. Though looks silly outside, Gump is actually really smart and bright inside. He always holds to his inner beliefs,

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档