当前位置:文档之家› 英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)

英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)

英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)
英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)

英文诗五篇—中英文对照

美文欣赏之一--再别康桥

徐志摩

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

轻轻的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来;

As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手,

Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳,

The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘。

Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影,

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇,

The floating heart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇;

Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草!

I would be a water plant!

那榆阴下的一潭,

That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,

To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

但我不能放歌,

But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,

Even summer insects keep silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;

As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖,

Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

美文欣赏之二---偶然

徐志摩

Occasionally

我是天空里的一片云

Being a cloud in the sky

偶尔投影在你的波心

On your heart lake I cast my figure

你不必讶异

You don't have to wonder

更无须欢喜

Nor should you cheer

在转瞬间消灭了踪影

In an instant I will disappear

你我相逢在黑夜的海上

On the dark sea we encounter

你有你的我有我的方向

In different directions of our own we steer

你记得也好

It's nice of you to remember

最好你忘掉

But you'd better forget

在这交会时互放的光亮

That we've been devoted to each other

美文欣赏之三--雨后天

作者|林徽因

The Day after Rain

I love the day after rain

我爱这雨后天,

And the green grasses on the meadow!

这平原的青草一片!

My heart is endlessly blowing with wind, 我的心没底止的跟着风吹,

Blowing with wind:

风吹:

Away the sweet grasses and fallen leaves, 吹远了香草,落叶,

Away the clouds like smoke

吹远了一缕云,像烟——

Like smoke.

像烟。

美文欣赏之四---没有人是一座孤岛

No Man Is An Island

No man is an island,

没有人是一座孤岛,

entire of itself;

在大海里独踞;

every man is a piece of the continent,

每个人都像一块小小的泥土,

a part of the main;

连接成整个陆地。

if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, 如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,欧洲就会失去一角,as well as if a promontory were,

这如同一座山岬,也如同一座庄园,

as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were:无论是你的还是你朋友的。

any man’s death diminishes me,

无论谁死了,都是我的一部分在死去,

because I am involved in mankind,

因为我包含在人类这个概念里。

and therefore,

因此,

never send to know for whom the bell tolls;

不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,

it tolls for thee.

丧钟为你而鸣。

美文欣赏之五--叫我如何不想她 How can I help not thinking of her?

White clouds sail in the sky,

天上飘着些微云,

And breeze lightly sweeps over the ground

地上吹着些微风。

Oh, the breeze blows through my hair,

啊!微风吹动了我头发,

How can I help not thinking of her?

教我如何不想她?

The moon loves the ocean,

月光恋爱着海洋,

And the ocean loves the moon.

海洋恋爱着月光。

Oh, the night is so sweet,

啊!这般蜜也似的银夜,

How can I help not missing her?

教我如何不想她?

On the water, fallen petals driftquietly away;

水面落花慢慢流。

Fish slowly swim to and fro in the water.

水底鱼儿慢慢游。

Oh, swallows, what did you say?

啊!燕子你说些什麼话?

How can I help not missing her?

教我如何不想她?

Dead twigs tremble in cold wind;

枯树在冷风裏摇,

A bush-fire burns in dusk.

野火在暮色中烧。

Oh, the evening embers still remains

the far Western sky

啊!西天还有些儿残霞,

How can I help not thinking of her?

教我如何不想她?

再别康桥中英文对照版

英文版 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --by Xu Zhimo Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heap silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 中文版 再别康桥 ----徐志摩 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 那河畔的金柳,

《再别康桥》-中英文对照

《再别康桥》英文翻译 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 徐志摩by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here; 我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳The golden willows by the riverside 是夕阳中的新娘Are young brides in the setting sun 波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。Always linger in the depth of my heart. 软泥上的青荇,The floatingheart growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water; 在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge 我甘心做一条水草I would be a water plant! 那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉,是天上虹Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,To where the green grass is more verdant; 满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

英文电影片名翻译的方法与原则范文

最新英语专业全英原创毕业论文,都是近期写作 论莎士比亚《尤利乌斯凯撒》墓地演说中的人际意义的实现手段 浅析《白牙》中爱的力量 从《嘉莉妹妹》看现代女性的自我实现 “三美论”观照下的《再别康桥》英译本比较研究 英文电影片名汉译策略研究 《名利场》和《嘉莉妹妹》女主角形象对比 对跨文化交际中肢体语言的研究 The Implication and Application of Body Languages in English and Chinese 交际翻译视角下的公示语汉英翻译 On the Female Image in The Oval Portrait Exploring The Matrix: Hacker Metaphysics 英语系动词语义属性及句法行为研究 A Comparative Study of “Two Roses”in Wuthering Heights--Catherine Earnshaw and Catherine Linton 基于作品人物浅析菲茨杰拉德 通过电视广告看中美思维模式差异 A Comparative Study of Dragon Images in Chinese & Western Literary Classics 试析诗歌翻译中文化意象的处理 经贸英语中的缩略语现象及其应用 功能翻译理论关照下的新闻英语标题翻译 Advertising and Its Application 从目的论看《长腿叔叔》的中译 An Analysis of Racism in Of Mice and Men 论《傲慢与偏见》中的性别语言差异 电影字幕汉译的归化与异化 《雾都孤儿》中的批判现实主义 从美国影视剧中浅析委婉语的语用功能 约翰·福尔斯《法国中尉的女人》的元小说叙事研究 中美企业并购中的文化整合分析 从《喜福会》看美国华裔女作家身份探求 中英谚语体现的东西方价值观的差异 中英文名词性后缀的比较及其对翻译的启示 在关联理论观照下电影名称翻译探析 中英礼仪文化禁忌比较与跨文化交际 《乞力马扎罗山上的雪》中的生与死 中西方聚会文化差异比较研究 《宠儿》中的女性形象分析 论英语习语的文化内涵及其翻译策略 谈新闻发布会口译中的礼貌原则 商务英语函电的语言和文体特征及其翻译 Error Analysis on English Writing by Senior High School Students

《再别康桥》英汉版本及诗歌赏析

《再别康桥》英汉语版本及诗歌赏析Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again By Xu Zhimo 再别康桥 徐志摩 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky 轻轻的我走了 正如我轻轻的来 我轻轻的招手 作别西天的云彩 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart 那河畔的金柳 是夕阳中的新娘 波光里的艳影 在我的心头荡漾 The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant 软泥上的青荇 油油的在水底招摇 在康桥的柔波里 我甘心做一条水草 That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream 那榆荫下的一潭 不是清泉,是天上虹 揉碎在浮藻间 沉淀着彩虹似的梦 To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight 寻梦?撑一支长蒿 向青草更青处漫溯 满载一船星辉 在星辉斑斓里放歌

再别康桥英文版

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --by Xu Zhimo 再别康桥徐志摩 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golde n willows by the riverside Are young brides in the sett ing sun; Their reflecti ons on the shimmeri ng waves Always lin ger in the depth of my heart. The floati ng heart grow ing in the sludge Sways leisurely un der the water; In the gen tle waves of Cambridge I would be a water pla nt! That pool un der the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rain bow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sedime nt of a rai nbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the gree n grass is more verda nt; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And si ng aloud in the sple ndor of starlight.

再别康桥英文翻译

再别康桥英文翻译 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 徐志摩by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here; 我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳The golden willows by the riverside 是夕阳中的新娘Are young brides in the setting sun 波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。Always linger in the depth of my heart. 软泥上的青荇,The floatingheart growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water; 在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge 我甘心做一条水草I would be a water plant! 那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉,是天上虹Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,To where the green grass is more verdant; 满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

《再别康桥》英文版

《再别康桥》英文版各位读友大家好!你有你的木棉,我有我的文章,为了你的木棉,应读我的文章!若为比翼双飞鸟,定是人间有情人!若读此篇优秀文,必成天上比翼鸟! 篇一:《再别康桥》英文版Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky.The golden willows by the riversideAre young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering wavesAlways linger in the depth of my heart.The floating heart growing in the sludgeSways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of CambridgeI would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;Shattered to pieces among the duckweedsIs the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just

《再别康桥》英文原文

《再别康桥》英文原文 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky。 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart。 The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight。 But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music;

再别康桥中英版

再别康桥中英版 Company Document number:WTUT-WT88Y-W8BBGB-BWYTT-19998

再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again) 徐志摩 Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了 As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手 To the rosy [rzi] clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳 Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇 In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里 I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草?That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹 Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds 揉碎在浮藻间 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream 沉淀着彩虹似的梦To seek a dream 寻梦

再别康桥中英文对照

小学生英文朗诵诗歌原稿 New Year's Beginning The biggest night of the year To say goodbye to the past And bring in the new with cheer Surrounded by family and Friends so dear- Memories are made to last Throughout our forthcoming years At the birth of each New Year God lights a candle for us all To give guidance in our lives To see his children free from fall As the wonder of time Finally strikes twelve We celebrate together New Year's first hour The Flight of Youth 青春的飞逝 There are gains for all our losses. 我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,There are balms for all our pain; 我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;But when youth,the dream,departs 可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝, It takes something from our hearts, 它带走了我们心中的某种美好,And it never comes again. 从此一去不复返。 We are stronger, and are better, 我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,Under ma nhood’s sterner reign; 在严峻的成年生活驱使下; Still we feel that something sweet 可是依然感到甜美的情感,

英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)

英文诗五篇—中英文对照 美文欣赏之一--再别康桥 徐志摩 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here; 我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside 是夕阳中的新娘。 Are young brides in the setting sun; 波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart. 软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water; 在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge 我甘心做一条水草! I would be a water plant! 那榆阴下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

再别康桥(英文版)

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. 那河畔的金柳, 是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! 软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康桥的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹, 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 寻梦?撑一支长蒿, 向青草更青处漫溯,

美文中英对照

再别康桥中英文对照 徐志摩 徐志摩(1896-1931),浙江海宁人。1920 年曾留学英国。1923年加入新月社,成为新月社诗派的代表诗人。 “志摩是蝴蝶,而不是蜜蜂,女人好处就得不着,女人的坏处就使他牺牲了。” --- 冰心 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 那河畔的金柳 是夕阳中的新娘 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 软泥上的青荇,

再别康桥中英文对照

再别康桥 轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻地来; 我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩. 那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。 软泥上的青荇,油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草。 那树荫下的一谭,不是清泉,是天上虹; 揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 寻梦?撑一支长篙,向青草更青处漫溯; 满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。 但我不能放歌,悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默,沉默是今晚的康桥! 悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。 Away I walked, As gentle as I appeared. I shake hands polished Say goodbye to the western cloud. The golden willow along the side Is the beautiful bride of the sunset. Colorful shadow in the shiny waves Floating slightly in my heart. The lichen on the soft clay Smooth and shining beneath the deep water. In the gentle waves of Kang river I’d like to be a water plant. The pool under the shade of the trees Hold not water but the rainbow from the sky Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

再别康桥英文译稿

再别康桥英文译稿 《再别康桥》是现代诗人徐志摩脍炙人口的诗篇,是新月派诗歌的代表作品。下面是聘才小编为您整理的再别康桥英文译稿,以供查阅,快来看看吧! Goodbye Again, Cambridge! I leave softly, gently, Exactly as I came. I wave to the western sky, Telling it goodbye softly, gently. The golden willow at the river edge Is the setting sun‘s bride. Her quivering reflection Stays fixed in my mind. Green grass on the bank Dances on a watery floor In bright reflection. I wish myself a bit of waterweed Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam. That creek in the shade of the great elms Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water

And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream. Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass. In a flood of starlight On a river of silver and diamond I sing to my heart‘s content. But now, no, I cannot sing With farewell in my heart. Farewells must be quiet, mute, Even the summer insects are silent, Knowing I am leaving. The Cambridge night is soundless. I leave quietly As I came quietly. I am leaving Without taking so much As absp; piece of cloud. But with a quick jerk of my sleave I wave goodbye.

朗诵英文诗再别康桥欣赏-诗朗诵再别康桥

朗诵英文诗再别康桥欣赏:诗朗诵再别康桥 英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编精心收集了再别康桥英文诗,供大家欣赏学习! 再别康桥英文诗 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again V ery quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. 那河畔的金柳, 是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! 软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康桥的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草! That pool under the shade of elm trees

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹, 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 寻梦?撑一支长蒿, 向青草更青处漫溯, 满载一船星辉,

再别康桥》中英版

再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again) 徐志摩 Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了 As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手 To the rosy [rzi] clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩 The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳 Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾 The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇 In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里 I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草? That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds 揉碎在浮藻间 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream 沉淀着彩虹似的梦 To seek a dream 寻梦 Just to pole a boat upstream 撑一支长篙 To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌? But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫Even summer insects keep silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥! Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了 As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 不带走一片云彩

再别康桥英文翻译

再别康桥徐志摩轻轻地我走了,正如我轻轻地来; 我轻轻地招手,作别西天的云彩。 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again Very quietly I take my leave; As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye, To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳 是夕阳中的新娘 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun. Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. 软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草! The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! 那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 寻梦?撑一支长篙, 向青草更高处漫溯, 满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌。 To seek a dream ? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant;

再别康桥英文版

再别康桥英文版 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again--by Xu Zhimo Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档