当前位置:文档之家› 生活大爆炸第一季第一集

生活大爆炸第一季第一集

生活大爆炸第一季第一集
生活大爆炸第一季第一集

生活大爆炸第一季(第一集)

So if a photon is directed through a plane with two slits in it and either slit i sobserved, it will not go through both slits. If it's unobserved, it will.

如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面;如果有一个狭缝可以观测到;那它没有同时通过两个狭缝。如果没被观测到,那就会。

However, if it's observed after it's left the plane but before it hits its target, itwill not have gone though both slits.

总之,如果观察它在离开平面到击中目标之前,它就不会穿过那两个隙缝。Agreed. What's your point?

没错。但你为什么要说这个?

There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt.

我只是觉得这个主意。可以用于设计T恤衫。

Excuse me. Hang on.

请问。等等。

Uh, one across is "aegean.", Eight down is "nabokov. " 26 across is "mcm.", 14 down is ... move your finger ...

"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince" see,"papa doc's capitol id ea, " that's "port-au-prince." Haiti.

横1是Aegean(爱情海),竖8是Nabokov(小说洛丽塔的作者。横26是MCM,竖14是……手指挪开点,Phylum(生物门类)这样一来横14就是

Port-au-Prince(太子港)瞧,提示是"Papa doc的首都"(海地前首都),所以是太子港,海地的。

Can I help you? Yes.

能为你效劳吗?是的。

Um ... is this the high-iq sperm bank?

这里是高智商精子库吗?

If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here.

如果你这么问,也许你不该来这。

I think this is the place.

我想就是这没错了。

Fill these out. Thank you. We'll be right back.

把这个填一填。谢谢。我们马上好。

Oh, take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle. Oh, wait.

慢慢来,我还要玩填字游戏。噢,慢着。

Leonard, I don't think I can do this.

Leonard我办不到。

What, are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.

开玩笑?你可是半职业人士。

No. We are committing genetic fraud.

不。我们这样是诈骗。

There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspri ng. Think about that.

我们没法保证生出来的一定是高智商小孩。

I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix who hostesses at fuddruckers. 我姐姐跟我有一套相同的基本基因,她却在Fuddrucker餐厅当服务生。Sheldon, this was your idea. A little extra money to get fractional t-1 bandw ith inthe apartment.

Sheldon这可是你的主意啊,一点额外的钱让我们在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽。

I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads.

我知道,我确实很渴望高速下载。

But there's some poor woman who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.

但一些可怜的女人会把希望寄托在我的精子上。

What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an int egral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?

万一生出来一个连曲线下部的面积用积分还是微分算都搞不清楚的小孩怎么办?

I'm sure she'll still love him. I wouldn't.

我想她还是会爱那个宝宝的。我不会。

Well, what do you wanna to do?

你想要怎样?

I want to leave. Okay.

我想要走。好吧。

What's the protocol for leaving?

离开时要怎么说呢?

I don't know- I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.

我不知道,我可从没有拒绝过提供精子的要求。

Let's try just walking out. Okay.

我们就直接走出去吧。好。

Bye. Bye. Nice meeting you.

再见。再见。很高兴认识你。

Are you still mad about the sperm bank? No.

你还在为精子银行的事生气吗?没有?没有。

You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?

你想听一件关于楼梯的趣事吗?

Not really.

不是很想。

If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters most peopl ewill trip.

如果一阶楼梯比普通的矮个2毫米,大部分人都会绊倒。

I don't care. Two milli ... that doesn't seem right.

不关我事。2毫米?不会吧!

No, it's true. I did a series of experiments when I was 12. My father broke hisclavicle.

是真的,我12岁时做了一系列的实验,我爸爸因此还跌断了锁骨。

Is that why they sent you to boarding school?

所以他们把你送去寄宿学校?

No. That was a result of my work with lasers.

不。那是因为我研究激光惹的事。

new neighbor? Evidently.

新邻居?显然是。

Significant improvement over the old neighbor.

比上老邻居有了明显可观的改善。

200-pound transvestite with a skin condition? Yes, she is.

那个200磅重还患有皮肤病的异装癖?噢,绝对是。

Oh, hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi?

嗨。嗨。嗨。嗨。嗨。嗨?

We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall.

我们不想打扰你,我们是住对面的邻居。

Oh, that's nice.

啊,太好了。

Oh, no, uh, we don't live together. I mean, we live together, but in separat e, heterosexual bedrooms.

噢不,我们不是同居,我是说,虽然住在一起,但是在不同的……直男(异性爱)房间里。

Oh. Okay, well, guess I'm your new neighbor. Penny.

那好吧。我是你们的新邻居,Penny。

Oh. Leonard. Sheldon.

我是Leonard,他是Sheldon。

Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.

嗨。嗨。嗨。嗨。

Well, uh ... oh, uh, welcome to the building.

欢迎你搬来。

Oh, thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.

谢谢,有空一起喝个咖啡吧。

Oh, great. Great. Great. Great.

噢,好啊。好啊。好啊。好啊。

Well, uh, bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.

那么,再见啦。再见。再见。再见。

Should we've invited her for lunch?

我们应该邀请她共进午餐吗?

No. We're gonna start season two of battlestar galactica.

不,我们要看Battlestar Galactica第二季。

We already watched the season two DVDs. Not with commentary.

我们已经看过第二季的DVD了,那时候没带评论音轨啊。

I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over, make her feel welc ome.

我们应该做好邻居,请她过来,让她感受到我们对她的欢迎。

We never invited louie-slash-louise over.

我们从来没请那个路易或是路易丝过来啊。

Well ... and that was wrong of us. We need to widen our circle.

那是我们不对,我们要扩大社交圈。

I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on myspace.

我的社交圈很广,我在MySpace上有212个朋友。

Yes, and you've never met one of them.

是的但你从没见过任何一个真人。

That's the beauty of it.

这正是它的美好之处。

I'm gonna invite her over. We'll have a nice meal and ... chat.

我去请她过来,我们好好吃一餐,闲聊一下。

Chat? We don't chat. At least not offline.

闲聊?我们不闲聊,至少不线下闲聊。

Well, it's not difficult. You just listen to what she says and then you saysom ething appropriate in response.

不会很难的,你就听她说,然后给一些适当的回应就好了。

To what end?

直到什么时候?

Hi. Again. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Anyway, um ... we brought home indian food.

嗨,又是我们。嗨。嗨。嗨。嗨。那个……我们买了些印度菜。

And, um ... I know that moving can be stressful, and, and, I find that whe n I'mundergoing stress, that good food and company can have a comforting effect.

我知道搬家会很累人。当我觉得很累的时候,吃顿好的,跟人聊聊天,会让我放松很多。

Also, curry is a natural laxative, and I don't have to tell you, that, you kno w, aclean colon is just one less thing to worry about.

此外,咖喱是天然的温和泻药,你也知道干净的结肠,会让你省去件烦心事。Leonard, I'm no expert here, but I believe in the context of a luncheon invit ation, you might wanna skip the reference to bowel movements. Leonard虽然我不是专家,但我相信当你邀请人吃午饭的时候,最好省略关于肠部运动的话题。

Oh, you're inviting me over to eat?

你们是在邀我一起吃饭?

Uh ... yes.

是啊。

Oh, that's so nice. I'd love to.

真是太好了,我很愿意。

Great.

很好。

So, what do you guys do for fun around here? Well, today we tried masturb atingfor money.

你们平时都玩什么呢?今天我们尝试了靠手淫挣钱。

Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state, then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started ... wait! The earth began to cool the autotrophs bega n todrool, neanderthals developed tools we built the wall(we built the pyrami

ds), math, science, history, unraveling the mystery that all started with a b ig bangbang!

我们的宇宙是个大火炉,140亿年前大爆炸……稍等!地球开始冷却,生物开始繁衍,尼安得特尔人发明工具,我们建造墙瓦、创造金字塔、数学、科学、历史,揭露奥秘就从宇宙大爆炸开始!

Okay, well, make yourself at home.

请随意。

Okay. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

You're very welcome.

不客气。

This looks like some serious stuff. Leonard, did you do this?

这些看起来好深奥啊,Leonard这是你写的吗?

Actually, that's my work. Wow!

实际上,那些是我做的。哇!

Yeah. Well, it's just some quantum mechanics with a little string theory do odlingaround the edges.

就是些量子力学而已,边上我随便胡写了一点弦理论。

That part there, that's just a joke. It's a spoof of the Born-Oppenheimer app roximation.

那个部分是开玩笑的,是我乱改的伯恩·奥本海默近似版。

So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.

看来你是《美丽心灵》那部电影里面的那种天才人物啊。

Yeah.

可以这么说。

This is really impressive.

好厉害啊!

I have a board. If you like boards, this is my board.

我也有块纸板,如果你喜欢,这边是我的纸板。

Holy smokes.

我的妈呀。

If by "holy smokes" you mean a derivative restatement of the kind of stuf f youcan find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at MIT, sure.

如果你说的“我的妈呀”指的是在麻省理工大学任何一个男生宿舍墙上都能看到的涂写,那我想是的。

What? Come on. Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit, broken -hearted"?

什么?得了吧,谁没见过“我伤心地坐在这”下面的微分演算啊?

At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the math come out.

至少我不用自己发明26种量纲才能让演算成立。

I didn't invent them. They're there.

我没有发明它们,它们本来就是存在的。

In what universe? In all of them, that is the point.

在哪个世界上存在啊?所有的世界里都存在,这正是关键。

Uh ... do you guys mind if I start?

我可以开动了吗?

Um ... penny ... Penny, that's where i sit.

哦,佩尼,你坐了我的座位。

So, sit next to me.

那你坐我旁边嘛。

No ... I sit there.

不行,我只坐那个座位。

What's the difference? What's the difference? Here we go.

有什么区别?有什么区别?又来了。

In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yetnot so close as to cause perspiration,

冬天那个位置跟电暖炉之间的距离正好能让人保持温暖而又不会太近导致出汗,in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there it faces the television at an angle that is neither dir ect, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide as to create a parall ax distortion.

夏天坐在这儿正好能吹到从这个窗口到那个窗口对吹的风,而且这里对着电视的角度正好既不会妨碍跟他人谈话又不用把头扭得太过去以致造成视差畸变。

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

我还能继续解释下去,但我想你应该明白了。

Do you want me to move?

你要我移开吗?

Well ... just sit somewhere else.

嗯……你就坐到旁边去吧。

Fine.

好吧。

Sheldon, sit!

Sheldon给我坐下!

Ah.

啊。

Well, this is nice.

这样很不错。

We don't have a lot of company over.

我们不是经常有朋友过来。

That's not true- koothrappali and wolowitz come over all the time.

你胡扯,Koothrappali和Wolowitz天天都来。

Yes, I know, but ... Tuesday night we played klingon boggle untill 1:00 in t hemorning.

我知道,但……星期二晚上我们玩Klingon拼字游戏到夜里1点。

Yeah, I remember.

是啦,我记得。

I resent you saying we don't have company. I'm sorry. That has negative social implications. I said I'm sorry!

我讨厌你说我们没有朋友。抱歉。那会产生消极的交际暗示。我说了我很抱歉!So ... klingon boggle?

Klingon拼字游戏是什么?

Yeah. It's like regular boggle, but ... in klingon.

就像普通的拼字游戏,但是是Klingon语的。

That's probably enough about us. So, tell us about you.

不聊我们了,说说你的事吧。

Um ... me? Okay. I'm a sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than youneed to know.

我?好啊我是人马座的,这一点就很能说明我的个性啦。

Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion, that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time ofyour birth somehow affects your personality.

是啊,它告诉我们你也是迷信那种大众文化妄想的一员,你相信你出生时太阳的视位置跟任意划分的星群间的关系能以某种方式影响你的性格。

Participate in the what?

我相信什么?

I think what sheldon's trying to say is that sagittarius wouldn't have been ou rfirst guess.

我想Sheldon是说,你第一眼看上去不像人马座。

Oh, yeah. A lot of people think I'm a water sign.

对啊,很多人觉得我像水相星座。

Okay, let's see, what else. Oh, I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish.

让我想想还有什么,我是个素食者,嗯,鱼除外。

And the occasional steak. I love steak!

偶尔我也吃牛排。我好爱牛排!

Well, that's interesting. Leonard can't process corn.

那真是有趣Leonard不能消化玉米。

Well, uh, do you have some sort of a job?

你做什么工作呢?

Oh, yeah. I'm a waitress at the cheesecake factory.

我在"芝士蛋糕工厂"当女招待。

Oh ... I love cheesecake.

我很喜欢芝士蛋糕。

You're lactose-intolerant.

你都不能忍受乳糖。

I don't eat it- I just think it's a good idea.

我不吃不代表我不欣赏它。

Oh. Anyways, I'm also writing a screenplay. It's about this sensitive girl wh ocomes to L.A.From lincoln, nebraska, to be an actress and winds up a waitr ess atthe cheesecake factory.

不管怎样,我还在写剧本,是关于一个感情细腻的女孩从内布拉斯加州Lincoln 小镇来到洛杉矶,梦想成为演员,却只能在芝士蛋糕工厂当女招待。

So, it's based on your life.

剧本是根据你的经历改编的哦?

No, I'm from Omaha.

不,我是从奥马哈市来的。

Well, if that was a movie, I would go see it.

如果真的拍成电影,我肯定会去看的。

I know, right? Okay, let's see, what else ... um ...

我知道,故事不错是吧?我想想还有什么?

guess that's about it. That's the story of penny.

好像差不多了,这就是Penny的故事。

Well, it sounds wonderful.

听起来很棒啊。

It was. Until I fell in love with a jerk!

以前是的,直到我爱上了那个混球。

God, you know, four years I lived with him. Four years- that's like as long a s highschool.

你知道吗,我跟他同居了4年。4年,跟高中一样久了。

It took you four years to get through high school?

你花了4年才上完高中?

It just ... I can't believe I trusted him.

我不敢相信我居然那么信任他。

Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.

我该说些什么吗?我觉得我该说些什么。

You? No, you'll only make it worse.

你?千万别,你只会让事情变得更糟糕。

You want to know the most pathetic part? Even though I hate his lying, che atingguts ... I still love him.

你知道最可悲的是什么吗?尽管我对他的谎言欺骗恨之入骨,我还是爱着他。Is that crazy? Yes.

是不是很疯狂?是的。

(下)

No, it's not crazy. It's uh ... uh ... it's a paradox. Paradoxes are part of nat ure.

不,那不是疯狂,你只是……陷入一种矛盾,矛盾是我们天性的一部分。Think about light. If you look at huygens, light is a wave, as confirmed by thedouble-slit experiments, but then along comes albert einstein and discove rs thatlight behaves like particles, too.

你想想光,惠更斯认为光是一种波动,双缝实验证明了这一论点。但后来爱因斯坦出现了,他发现光也具有粒子的表现特征。

Well, I didn't make it worse.

呃,我没让情况变得更糟。

I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess. On top of everything else, I'm all gross from moving and my stupid shower doesn't even work.

很抱歉,我真是一团糟,除了那些烂事,我搬家弄得一身臭汗,该死的淋浴还坏掉了。

Our shower works.

我们的淋浴房能用。

Really? Would it be totally weird if I used it? Yes.

真的?我用你们的淋浴房会不会很奇怪?会!

No. No? No. No. It's right down the hall.

当然不会。不会?不会。不会。就在厅后面。

Thanks. You guys are really sweet.

谢谢。你们真是大好人。

Well, this is an interesting development. How so?

真是有趣的进展啊。为什么?

It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off in oura partment.

已经有好长一段时间没有女人在我们的公寓里脱光了。

That's not true. Remember at thanksgiving my grandmother with alzheimer's hadthat episode?

不对吧,还记得感恩节我患有阿兹海默症的奶奶病发闹出的那一段吗?

Point taken. It has been some time since we've had a woman take her cloth esoff, after which we didn't want to rip our eyes out.

有道理。已经有好长一段时间没有女人在我们公寓里脱光,而且我们不会想抠出自己的眼睛!

The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.

看着她乱搞那只火鸡是最折磨人的。

So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

你到底希望达到什么目标呢?

Excuse me?

你说什么?

That woman in there is not going to have sex with you.

那个女孩不会跟你上床的。

Well, I'm not trying to have sex with her.

我不是想跟她上床。

Oh, good. Then you won't be disappointed.

很好,那你就不会失望了。

What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me? I'm a male and she's afemale.

你为什么认定她不会跟我上床?我是男人,她是女人。

Yes, but not of the same species.

对,但你们不是一个种族的。

I'm not going to engage in hypotheticals here. I'm just trying to be a goodn eighbor.

我不想跟你在这瞎猜,我只是想当个好邻居。

Oh, of course.

当然了。

That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop that I wouldn't participate. However briefly.

但是如果真的要发展到肉体关系我也不会拒绝的,不管那有多短暂。

Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered when she discovers y ourluke skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?

你觉得让她发现你的“天行者Luke”无泪洗发水是会帮助还是阻碍你们的发展呢?

It's darth vader shampoo. Luke skywalker's the conditioner.

那是Darth Vader洗发液。“天行者Luke”是护发素。

Wait till you see this. It's fantastic, unbelievable. See what?

你们得看看这个!超级赞,不可置信。看什么?

It's a Stephen Hawking lecture from mit in 1974.

沃勒维茨:是施蒂芬·霍金于1974年在麻省理工做的演讲。

This isn't a good time.

现在不方便。

It's before he became a creepy computer voice.

这是在他变成诡异的电脑合成声音之前的讲座。

That's great. You guys have to go. Why?

很好,你们得走了。为什么?

It's just not a good time.

现在不方便啊。

Leonard has a lady over. Yeah, right your grandmother back in town? Leonard有女人拜访。这样啊,你奶奶又回城了?

No. And she's not a lady. She's just a new neighbor.

不是什么女人的艳遇啦,只是我们的新邻居。

Hang on, there really is a lady here?

你等等,这儿真有个女人?

Uh-huh.

没错。

And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?

你要我们走是因为你准备跟她交媾?

I'm not anticipating coitus. So she's available for coitus?

我没准备跟她交媾。那她可以跟别人交媾?

Can we please just stop saying "coitus"? Technically, that would be "coitusin terrupts."

能不能别用“交媾”这个词?用术语来说就是交媾中止。

Hey, is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower ... ? Oh, hi. Sorry. Hello.

从泡浴换成淋浴是不是有个开关?噢,很抱歉,你们好。

Enchant? mademoiselle. Howard Wolowitz caltech department of applied phy sics. You may be familiar with some of my work. It's currently orbiting Jupit er's largestmoon taking high-resolution digital photographs.

很高兴认识您,小姐。我是Howard Wolowitz加州理工大应用物理系,你可能对我的工作成果有所了解,它现在正绕着木星最大的卫星旋转,拍摄高清数码照片。Penny. I work at the cheesecake factory.

我是佩妮,我在芝士蛋糕工厂做侍应。

Come on, I'll show you the trick with the shower. Okay!

来吧,我告诉你开淋浴器的诀窍。好的!

Bonne douche. I'M ... I'm sorry?

Bonne douche!你说什么?

It's french for "good shower". It's a sentiment I can express in six languag es.

法语的“洗个痛快澡”我能用六国语言表达这一祝愿。

Save it for your blog, howard.

留着在你的Blog上写吧Howard。

Xi ge tong kuai zhao!

洗个痛快澡(中文)!

All right, there it goes. It sticks. I'm sorry.

这样就行,开关卡住了,抱歉。

Okay, thanks.

好的,谢谢。

You'welcome. Oh, you're just going to step right ... okay, I'll ...

不客气,你只要向右……好我撤了。

Hey, leonard ... the hair products are sheldon's. Okay.

Leonard,那些洗发产品是Sheldon的。好的。

Um, can I ask you a favor?

我能麻烦你帮个忙吗?

A favor? Sure, you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you.

帮忙?你当然可以要我帮忙。我很乐意帮你。

It's okay if you say no.

你不答应也没事。

Oh, I'll probably say yes.

噢。我应该会答应的。

It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met.

这不是那种你会请刚认识的人帮的忙。

Wow.

哇。

I really think we should examine the chain of causality here. Must we?

我们得回顾下这起事件的前因后果。一定要吗?

Event a- a beautiful woman stands naked in our shower.

事件A:一个美女在我们的浴室裸体。

Event b- we drive halfway across town to retrieve a television set from thea forementioned woman's ex-boyfriend.

事件B:我们开车穿越整个小镇,就为了搬台电视机回来目的地就在刚刚提到的美女的前男友家。

Query- on what plane of existence is there even a semi-rational link betwe enthese events?

提问:这两件事之间存在任何甚至半理性的关联吗?

She asked me to do her a favor, sheldon.

因为Penny请我帮个忙,Sheldon。

Ah, yes. Well, that may be the proximal cause of our journey, but we both k now itonly exists in contradistinction to the higher level distal cause.

是啊,那也许是最近似可能的起因了,但我们都知道它和更高级的末端起因截然不同。

Which is? You think with your penis.

那是什么意思?你用你的老二思考。

That's a biological impossibility. And you didn't have to come.

这在生理上是不可能的,你也不一定要来啊。

Oh, right, yes, I could have stayed behind and watch Wolowitz try to hit on pennyin Russian, Arabic and Farsi.

对,我可以留在家里看着Wolowitz试图用俄语阿拉伯语及波斯语搭讪Penny。Why can't she get her own TV?

她为什么不能自己去拿她的电视?

Come on, you know how it is with break ups.

少来,你知道分手这种事啦。

No, I don't ... and neither do you.

不,我不知道,你也不知道。

I broke up with Joyce Kim.

什么啊,我跟Joyce Kim分过手。

You did not break up with Joyce Kim. She defected to north korea.

你才没有和Joyce Kim分手,是她跑到朝鲜去了。

To mend her broken heart.

为了修复她受伤的心灵。

This situation is much less complicated. There's some kind of dispute betw eenpenny and her ex-boyfriend as to who gets custody of the TV. She just wanted to avoid having a scene with him.

现在这情况更加复杂,Penny和她前男友不能达成一致,究竟电视机该归谁,她不想再和他当面争执。

So we get to have a scene with him?

所以我们去和他当面争执?

No, sheldon, there's not going to be a scene. There's two of us and one of him.

Sheldon根本不会有争执,我们两人,他一人。

Leonard, the two of us can't even carry a TV.

Leonard我们俩加起来都抗不动一台电视。

So, you guys work with leonard and sheldon at the university?

你们跟Leonard和Sheldon一起在学校做事?

Um, I'm sorry. Do you speak english?

不好意思,你会说英语吗?

Oh, he speaks english. He can't speak to women.

他会,只是不能跟女人说。

Really? Why? He's kind of a nerd. Juice box?

真的?为什么?因为他是个书呆子。盒装果汁?

I'll do the talking.

我来跟他理论。

Yeah?

谁?

Uh, hi, I'm leonard, this is sheldon. Hello.

嗨,我是Leonard,他是Sheldon。你好。

Uh, we're here to pick up Penny's TV. Get lost. Okay, thanks for you time. 我们来这儿拿Penny的电视。滚。好的,打搅你了。

We're not going to give up just like that.

我们不能就这么放弃。

But the TV is in the building. We have been denied access to the building- e rgo, we are done.

但是电视在这楼里,他不放我们进去,我们没辙。

Excuse me. But if I were to give up on the first little hitch, I never would ha vebeen able to identify the fingerprints of string theory in the aftermath of the bigbang.

不好意思,如果我第一次受挫就放弃,我就永远不可能在大爆炸理论提出后发现关于弦理论的蛛丝马迹。

My apologies. What's your plan?

我道歉。你打算怎么做?

It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work.

看到你如此专注工作真是种荣幸。

Come on, we have a combined iq of 360. we should be able to figure out h ow toget into a stupid building.

来吧,我们俩智商加起来有360,我们绝对能够想办法进入这蠢楼。

What do you think their combined iq is? Just grab the door! This is it.

你觉得她俩智商加起来多少?快去留住门!就是这。

I'll do the talking. Good thinking. I'll just be the muscle.

我来跟他理论。好主意,我用武力威慑。

Yeah?

什么事?

I'm leonard, this is sheldon. From the intercom.

我是Leonard他是Sheldon。刚刚在对讲机上的。

What the hell did you get in the building?

他妈的你们怎么进房来的?

Uh ... we're scientists. Tell him about our IQ.

我们是科学家。告诉他我们的智商。

Leonard ... what?

Leonard……什么?

My mom bought me those pants. I'm sorry.

那条裤子是我妈给我买的。真抱歉。

You're going to have to call her.

你得给她打电话。

Sheldon, I am so sorry I dragged you through this.

Sheldon真对不起把你也扯进来了。

It's okay. It wasn't my first pantsing and it won't be my last.

没关系,这不是我第一次掉裤子了,也不会是最后一次。

And you were right about my motives. I was hoping to establish a relationsh ipwith penny that might have someday led to sex.

关于我的动机,你说得对。我是指望能跟Penny建立关系并最终发展成肉体关系。

Well, you got me out of my pants.

你倒是成功地脱下了我的裤子。

Anyway, I've learned my lesson. She's out of my league, I'm done with her. 无论如何我得到了教训,我配不上她,我放弃了。

Got my work, one day I'll win the nobel prize and then I'll die alone.

我有工作,有一天我会赢得诺贝尔奖,然后孤老死去。

Don't think like that. You're not going to die alone.

别那么想,你不会孤老而死。

Thank you, sheldon. You're a good friend.

谢谢你Sheldon,你真是个好朋友。

And you're certainly not going to win a Nobel Prize.

你当然也没可能赢诺贝尔奖。

This is one of my favorite places to kick back after a quest. They have a gre athouse ale.

这里是我最喜欢的探险后休息的地方,他家的啤酒很好喝。

Wow, a cool tiger.

好酷的老虎。

Yeah, I've had him since level ten. His name is buttons.

是的,我从10级开始就养它了。它叫扣扣。

Anyway, if you had your own game character we could hang out, maybe go on a quest.

如果你也有自己的在线游戏人物,我们可以一起玩玩一起探险。

Sounds interesting.

听上去挺有趣。

So you'll think about it?

那么你会想想这个提议啦?

Oh, I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it.

我想这个点子会让我思考许久的。

Smooth.

干得漂亮。

We're home.

我们回来了。

Oh, my god, what happened?

老天啊,发生了什么事?

Well, your ex-boyfriend sends his regards and I think the rest is fairly self-e xplanatory.

你前男友让我们跟你带声问候,其他的我想应该够一目了然了。

I'm so sorry. I really thought if you guys went instead of me he wouldn't be suchan ass.

我真抱歉,我真的以为如果你们替我去他不会表现那么混蛋。

No, it was a valid hypothesis.

不,那是挺充分的假设。

That was a valid ... ? What is happening to you?

挺充分的假……?你怎么了?

Really ... thank you so much for going and trying. You're so terrific.

说真的,太谢谢你们帮我跑这一趟了,你们真是大好人。

Why don't you put some clothes on, I'll get my purse, and dinner is on me, okay?

你们穿上衣服,我去拿钱包,今晚我请客好吧?

Really? Great. Thank you.

真的吗?太好了!谢谢。

You're not done with her, are you?

你还没放弃是吧?

Our babies will be smart and beautiful. Not to mention imaginary.

我们的小孩肯定又聪敏又漂亮。更不用说想象力有多丰富了。

It's Thai food OK with you, Penny? Sure.

Penny,你能吃泰国菜吗?可以啊。

We can't have thai food- we had indian for lunch. So?

我们不能吃泰国菜中午已经吃了印度菜。所以?

They're both curry-based cuisines. So?

它们都是以咖喱为主的菜系。所以?

It would be gastronomically redundant. I can see we're going to have to sp ellout everything for this girl.

那会造成"肠胃不能承受之腹泻",我发现我们什么都得帮她解释清楚。

Any ideas, raj?

Raj你有什么主意吗?

Uh, turn left on lake street and head up to colorado. I know a wonderful littl esushi bar that has karaoke.

在Lake街左转朝Colorado开,那边有个带卡拉OK的寿司吧。

That sounds like fun.

好像很好玩。

Baby, baby, don't get hooked on me, oh, baby, baby, don't get hooked on me ...

宝贝宝贝不要被我迷上,宝贝宝贝不要被我迷上。

I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole, but as far as the p opulation of this car goes, you're a veritable mack daddy.

我不知道按整个世界算你追她成功的机率有多大,但就这辆车里的人来讲,你绝对是名副其实的万人迷。

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14

看生活大爆炸学英语The Big Bang Theory 第1季14集:The Nerdvana Annihilation -Sheldon: This sandwich is an unmitigated disaster. I asked for turkey and roast beef with lettuce and Swiss on whole wheat. unmitigated: 绝对的,十足的disaster: 灾难turkey:火鸡roast:烤肉,烘烤 lettuce:莴苣swiss:瑞士奶酪whole wheat:全麦 这个三明治真是太失败了,我点了土司夹火鸡肉和烤肉和莴苣还有瑞士奶酪 -Rajesh: What did they give you? 他们送给你的是什么? -Sheldon: Turkey and roast beef with Swiss and lettuce on whole wheat. 火鸡肉和烤肉和瑞士奶酪还有莴苣 It's the right ingredients, but in the wrong order. In a proper sandwich, the cheese is adjacent to the bread to create a moisture barrier against the lettuce. ingredient:要素,配料adjacent: 邻近的,紧靠的moisture:水分barrier:障碍 成分虽然是对的但顺序不对啊。正宗的三明治奶酪应涂在土司和莴苣之间,防止土司被莴苣弄潮湿 They might as well have dragged this thing through a car wash. might as well:或许drag:拖拉 真怀疑他们是不是把三明治在洗车房洗过一遍了 -Rajesh: I don't believe it. 不太可能吧 -Sheldon: I know. It's basic culinary science. culinary:烹饪的 是啊做三明治是厨艺基础的基础 -Leonard: Some guy is auctioning off a miniature Time Machine prop from the original film, and no one is bidding on it. auction off:拍卖,竞卖miniature:小规模的prop:支柱,支架bid on:出价,投标 有人在网上拍卖迷你时间机器,那可是原版电影的仿制品但是没有人在竞拍 -Howard: A time machine from the movie The Time Machine? 时间机器电影里的时间机器? -Leonard: No. A time machine from Sophie's Choice 不是,是"苏菲的抉择"里的时间机器 -Rajesh: Boy, Sophie could have used a time machine in that movie. Did you see it? It's rough. rough:粗糙的,粗暴的 哥们苏菲可是在那部电影里用过时间机器你们见过它么? 挺猛的 -Howard: Oh, that's cool. 哦看起来好酷啊 -Rajesh: It's only $800? 只有800块? -Leonard: Yeah. And that's my bid. bid: 竞标 是啊那是我的竞标价

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

《生活大爆炸》第一季 英语单词及短语总结

1.普通级词汇 dolly:n. 小轮搬运车,手推车 fulcrum:n.(杠杆的)支点,支轴 vortex:n. 漩涡,旋风 entropy:n. 熵 transvestite:n. 易装癖者 immaculate:adj. 无缺点的,无瑕疵的 evening gown:n. (通常带有拖地长裙的)女夜礼服 insomnia:n.失眠 unorthodox:adj. 非传统的,异端的 sinus:n. 鼻窦 sleep apnea:睡眠时呼吸暂停 otolaryngologist:n. 耳鼻喉科医师 proctologist:n. 直肠科医师 pelvis:n. 骨盘 Intoxicating:adj. 醉人的,使人兴奋的 dowels:n.木钉,暗销 infrared repeater:n. 红外线中继器 photocell:n. 光电池 aquarium pump:n. 潜水泵 drip tray:n. 除霜水盘 sluice:n. 水闸 overflow reservoir:n. 蓄水池,储液器 heat sink:n. 散热片 junkyard:n. 废品旧货栈 oxyacetylene torch:n. 氧乙炔炬 2.爆炸级词汇 Lois Lane:超人前女友 Green Lantern:绿灯侠 Mandelbrot set of complex numbers:芒德勃罗(Beno?t Mandelbrot,1924-),波兰几何学家,分形理论创始人。Mandelbrot集又被称为“数学恐龙”,对每一个C,让z0=0代入迭代式:f(z) = z*z + C,经足够多次迭代后函数值不扩散,这样的C所组成的集合为M集。M集被认为是数学上最为复杂、最美丽的集合之一。 Oppenheimer:奥本海默,1945年带领“曼哈顿计划”洛斯·阿拉莫斯实验室全体科学家成功研制出世界上第一枚原子弹 3.爆炸级食品 pad thai:泰式炒面 Vienna sausages:维也纳香肠 Honey Puffs:一种低纤维麦片 Big Bran:一种含有糠麸的高纤维麦片 4.精选语录

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1-8

第一季8集: The Grasshopper Experiment----(小人物实验) -Sheldon:Damn you, https://www.doczj.com/doc/6915926069.html,! 去死吧,隐蔽钱包网。s -Leonard:Problem 有麻烦了 -Sheldon:The online description was completely 网站上的介绍完全是在误导人。 misleading. They said eight slots, plus removable ID. 他们说有8个夹层外加一个抽取式证件存放层。 To any rational person, that would mean room for nine 这对任何正常人都意味着能放9张卡, cards, but they don't tell you, 但他们不告诉你, the removable ID takes up one slot. 证件存放层要放在1个夹层里。 It's a nightmare! 真是场恶梦! -Leonard:Okay, now, do you really need 好吧,但你真会用到那张 the Honorary Justice League of America membership card 美国正义联盟荣誉会员卡吗 -Sheldon:It's been in every wallet I've owned since 我从5岁起就一直保持卡不离钱包了。 I was five. -Leonard:Why 为什么? -Sheldon:It says "Keep this on your person at all 这上面说"任何时候都要随身携带"。 times." It's right here under Batman's signature. 就在这儿,蝙蝠侠签名的下面。 -Raj:...and this is Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. ...这里是Leonard和Sheldon的公寓。 -Howard:Guess whose parents just got broadband. 猜猜谁的父母刚装了宽带。 -Raj:Leonard, may I present, live from New Delhi, Leonard请允许我引见来自新德里的现场直播, Dr. and Mrs. V. M. Koothrappali. V.M.Koothrappali博士及其夫人。 -Raj’s father: Tilt up the camera up! 把摄像头往上抬! I'm looking at his crotch. 我正看着他的裤裆呢。 -Raj:Sorry, Papa. 对不起爸爸。 -Raj’s father: Oh, that's much better. Hi. 这样好多了,嗨。 -Raj:And over here is Sheldon. 这边就是Sheldon。 -Raj:He lives with Leonard. 他和Leonard住一起。 -Raj’s mother:Oh, that's nice. 哦,真不错。 Like Haroon and Tanvir. 就像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj:No, no. Not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,不,不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s mother:Such sweet young men. 多么可爱的一对年轻人。 They just adopted the cutest little Punjabi baby. 他们刚领养了个超可爱的旁遮普小孩。 -Leonard:No, we're not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,我们不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s father: So, are you boys academics like our 你们和我儿子一样都是学术派吗? son -Leonard and Sheldon:Yes. 是的。 -Raj’s father: And your parents are comfortable with 你们父母对你们有限的赚钱能力满意吗? your limited earning potential -Sheldon:Oh, yes 满意。 -Leonard:Not at all. 一点儿也不满意。 -Raj:Papa, please. Don't start. 爸爸求你别说这个了。 -Raj’s father: It was just a question. 只是问问而已。 He's so sensitive. 他真敏感。 -Raj:Okay, that's my life. That's my friends. 好了,这就是我的生活和我的朋友。 Good to see you. Say good-bye. 很高兴见到你,说再见吧。 -Leonard and Sheldon:Bye-Bye. 拜拜。 -Raj’s father: Wait! Wait! 等等,等等! Before you go, we have good news. 在走之前我还有个好消息。 Put the computer down and gather your friends. 把电脑放下让你的朋友们都过来。 -Raj:What is it, Papa 什么事?爸...

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸台词 第一季 13集

13 [Howard]: Ooh, new more details about the new Star Trek film. There's going to be a scene depicting Spock's birth. [Raj]: I'd be more interested in a scene depicting Spock's conception. [Sheldon]: Oh, please. For Vulcans, mating, or, if you will, Pon farr... it's an extremely private matter. [Leonard]: Still, I'd like to know the details, his mother was human, his father was Vulcan, they couldn't just conceive. [Howard]: Maybe they had to go to a clinic. Can you imagine Spock's Dad in a little room w ith a copy of Pointy Ears and Shapely Rears? [Raj]: How come on Star Trek everybody's private parts are the same? No alien lady ever told Captain Kirk“Hey, get your thing out of my nose”. [Penny]: Hi. Can you help me? I was writing an e-mail and the “a” key got stuck, now it's just going…a aaah. [Leonard]: What'd you spill on it? [Penny]: Nothing. Diet Coke. And yogurt. And a little nail polish. [Leonard]: I'll take a look at it. [Howard]: Gentlemen, switching to local nerd news, Fishman, Chen, Chaudur y and McNair aren't fielding a team in the university Physics Bowl this year. [Leonard]: You're kidding. Why not? [Howard]: They formed a barbershop quartet and got a gig playing Knott's Berry Farm. [Penny]: Wow, so in your world, you're like the cool guys. [Howard]: Recognize. [Leonard]: This is our year, with those guys out, the entire Physics Bowl will kneel before Zod. [Penny]: Zod? [Howard]: Kryptonian villain, long story. [Raj]: Good story. [Sheldon]: Count me out. [Leonard]: What? Why? [Sheldon]: You want me to use my intelligence in a tawdry competition? Would you ask Picasso to play Pictionary? Would you ask Noah to play Boggle? Would you ask Jacques Cousteau to play Go Fish? [Leonard]: Come on, you need a four-person team. We're four people. [Sheldon]: By that reasoning we should also play Bridge, hold up a chuppah and enter the Olympic bobsled competition. [Penny]: Ha-ha, tickets to that, please. [Leonard]: Sheldon, what? Do I need to quote Spock's dying words to you? [Sheldon]: No, don't. [Leonard]: “The needs of the many...outweigh the needs of the few...” [Sheldon]: “…Or the one”. Damn it, I'll do it. [Raj]: Okay, first order of Physics Bowl business, we need a truly kick-ass team name. Suggestions? [Howard]: How about the Perpetual Motion Squad? It's beyond the laws of physics, plus a little heads-up for the ladies. [Leonard]: The ladies? [Howard]: Perpetual Motion Squad... we can go all night. [Raj]: I like it. [Sheldon]: I don't. Teams are traditionally named after fierce creatures, thus intimidating one's opponent. [Raj]: Then we could be the Bengal tigers. [Sheldon]: Poor choice. Gram for gram, no animal exceeds the relative fighting strength of the army ant. [Raj]: Maybe so, but you can't incinerate a Bengal tiger with a magnifying glass. [Leonard]: Let's put it to a vote, all those in favor... [Sheldon]: Point of order, I move that any vote on team names must be unanimous, no man should be forced to emblazon his chest with a Bengal tiger when common sense dictates it should be an army ant.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档