当前位置:文档之家› 外贸函电

外贸函电

二1、we have got your name from business bulletin ,Businessmen ,as manufacturers of microwave ovens.

我们从商业刊物《商人》上获悉贵公司是微波炉生产商.

2.we have been suggested by one of our business partners to have your help.

我们的一位商业合伙人建议我们向贵公司求助。

3、we have come learn your name through the US Embassy in Beijing as importers of plastic products.

我们通过驻北京的美国大使馆熟悉贵公司是塑料产品的进口商。

4、you are introduced to us by Johnson Co.,Ltd.as one of the leading importers of electronic products.

约翰逊有限公司向我们介绍说贵公司是电子产品的主要进口商。

5、We are indebted to Mr.Jones Smith of ABC Co.,Ltd for your name

多亏ABC有限公司的琼斯·史密斯先生帮助,我们得知贵公司行名。

6、We have seen your advertisement in South China Morning Post.

我们从《南方早报》上读到了贵方的广告。

7、we have heard your name from Mr.Henry Smith,one of our business friends.

我们从商界朋友亨利y·史密斯先生处获悉贵方行名。

8、your name has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce of your help.

贵地商会向我们推荐了贵方行名。

1、我们很希望你方尽最大努力促进业务发展,增进友谊。

We hope that you will do your best to promote business as well as friendship.

2、我们是一家在全世界范围内从事进出口业务的贸易公司

We are a trading company doing import and export business all over the world.

3、所附小册子会想你方提供我们真空吸尘器的详尽情况

The attached pamphlet will give you complete information on our vacuum cleaners.

4、我们已经向你方另封寄出我们全部产品的目录清单

We have sent you under separate cover a complete list of our products.

5、我们的一个客户想要购买中国红茶

One of our clients is in the market for Chinese black tea.

6、驻纽约的中国领事馆将贵公司作为羊毛产品的大进口商推荐给我们

Your name has been recommended to us by Chinese Consulate in New York as a large importer of woolen goods.

7、为了使贵方对我们可供出口的各类纺织品有一个总体概念,随信寄上样本和价格表各一份,供贵方查阅

In order to give you a general ideal of our various textiles available for export, we are enclosing herewith a sample book and a copy of price list for your information.

8、本地的中国银行海外部推荐了贵公司,说贵方有意于一家中国公司建立贸易公司,以推销贵公司的轻工业产品。

The overseas Department of local Bank of China recommended that you are interested in establishing business relations with a company in China to promote your light industry products.

三、1、we shall be glad to put in hand your order of July 4 for immediate shipment if you will send us the customary trade references

如果你们寄来惯例的行业证明,我们将立即着手安排装运你们7月4号的订单。

2、To enable us to get the usual references,we should be glad if you would send us the names and

addresses of two firms with which you have had regular dealings.

\为了获得通常的证明,敬请贵行提供有经济业务往来的两家商行的行名和地址。

3、we are able to fill your order at once,since the information in the statement is entirely satisfactory.

我方对贵行提供的证明十分满意,因此能立即执行对方的订单。

4、We regret our inability to inform you anything positive concerning the firm mentioned很抱歉

我们无法就该商行提供任何确切信息。

5、We hardly need to say that any information you give us will be used in complete confidence

无须多说,贵方提供的任何信息在使用时都会严格保密。

6、Johnson Co.has given us your names as a reference ,and we should be very much obliged if

you would advise us whether they are of good reputation.

约翰逊公司指定贵行为证明人,如蒙告知该公司声誉情况,我们将不胜感激。

7、In the local business community he is regarded as a substantial trader with a clean record.在当

地商界,他被视为历史清白的大商人。

8、The foregoing information is given in confidence and for your private us only and this ban or

its officials are free from any responsibility,上述信息严格保密,仅供贵方使用,本银行及职员概不负责。

9、In reply to your inquiry of October 9 concerning the firm in question ,we would recommend a

policy of caution.兹回复贵方10月9号来信,我们建议谨慎对待该公司。

10、we do not know much about this firm and therefore cannot give satisfactory answers to your inquiry我们对此行不了解,因此无法给予贵方满意的答复。

1、对于贵方能够提供的任何情况,我们将严格保密。

Any information you may be able to give us will be treated in strict confidence.

2、该商行缺乏贸易经验,我们建议在业务来往中谨慎对待

As the firm is inexperienced in trading business, we advise caution in transaction with them.

3、我们从纽约贸易公司获得大宗订单,若贵方能提供有关该行可靠性的任何情况,我们将不甚感激。

We have received a large order from New York Trading Co. and should be grateful for any information you can give us concerning the firm’s reliability.

4、由于是首次交易,请提供贵方银行的名号和地址,以便我们征询。

Since this is the first transaction between us, we would like to ask you to inform us of the name and address of your bank so as to enable us to apply for references.

5、贵方所征询的商行总能圆满地履行承诺。

The firm you inquired about has always met its commitments satisfactorily.

6、贵方的报价与本地当前市场价一致。

Your price is in line with the prevailing market price here.

7、该商行在付款方面给我们造成了很大的麻烦。The firm has caused us considerable trouble in its payment.

四、1、we are interested in your “Haier”washing machines and should be glad if you would send us your catalog.

我们有意购买贵方的“海尔”牌洗衣机,请惠寄产品目录。

2、we should appreciate further information about your “Strauss”violins advertised by AOB TV Station.

如蒙告知贵方在AOB电视台广告宣传的“斯特劳特”牌小提琴的详情,我们将非常感谢。

3、so long as you can maintain moderate prices ,your products should have a ready sale here

只要贵方能维持适中价格,贵方产品会在此地易于推销

4、if you can guarantee regular supplies,we may place considerable orders with you.

如能保证长期供应,我们会向你们大量订购。

5、if your quality is good and the price is reasonable ,we will do our utmost in this market.

如果贵方产品质量良好,价格合理,我们将大量订购。

6、if your prices are competitive ,we will place a larger order with you.

如果贵方的价格有竞争力,我们将大量订购。

7、if you can supply goods of the type and quality required,we may place regular orders for large quantities.如能按照我们要求的型号和质量供货,我们将向贵方长期大量订购。

8、in reply to your letter ,we enclose our latest illustrated catalog for your references,

兹附上最新插图目录供参考,以回复你们来信。

1、我们对贵方586电脑很感兴趣,如蒙即寄备有存货的电脑价格,将甚为感激。

We are interested in your Model 586 computers and should be glad if you would send us by return prices of computers available from stock.

2、如果贵方寄来的第一批货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

If your first order turns out to be satisfying, large repeat orders will follow.

3、一收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即报给你方最优惠的拉格斯到岸价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquires, we will make you best offer on CIF Lagos basis. 4、关于支付条件,我们需要不可撤销的凭即期汇票支付的信用证。

As for terms of payment, we need irrevocable L/C payable by draft at sight.

5、我们要求的货物需经久耐用,色彩鲜亮,富有吸引力。

The articles we require should be durable in quality, bright and attractive in color.

6、这家面粉工厂是小麦的固定客户,我们会向你们保证他们会长期订购,只要你们的价格和质量可以接受

As the flour mill is a regular buyer of wheat, we can assure you of their repeat orders in future if your price and quality are acceptable.

7、随函附上根据你方第20号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方确定。

We enclose a quotation sheet a gainst your Inquiry No.20 and look forward to your confirmation.

8、我们过去通常从美国进口计算机,但现在转向从其他国家购买。

We used to import computers from the US, but now we divert our purchases to other countries.

We feel sure that you will be interested in the new electric heater which is very shortly to be placed on the market.

1.我们相信贵方会对我们即将面试的新型电热水器感兴趣。

Have you ever felt anything quite as soft and quite as strong?

2.你曾亲身体会过如此柔软却耐用的产品吗?

When you have compared our prices with those of the other firms, we are confident that you will appreciate the exceptional values we offer .

3.我们相信当你把我们的价格和其他公司相比较后,您将对我们提供的非凡利益空间大为

欣赏。

In addition to the quantity discount stated, we would grant you an initial order discount of 3%. 4.除了前面的数量折扣外,我们将给予首次订单3%的折扣。

Here is a chance to show how handsome you are by wearing our new style dress,

5.一穿上我们的新潮流行款式,您的潇洒将一览无余。\

The moderate price and the superior quality of the goods will surely induce you to pass us orders, 6.低廉的价格和卓越的品质必将使您向我们发出订单。

1、Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if there are any other ways in which we can be of

service to you.

如在其他方面能为您服务,请勿犹豫,立即与我们联系,

2 、We are sorry to notice that we had no orders from you since last April.

我们注意到自去年四月以来,我们一直未得到你们的订单,对此我们很遗憾,

3、All the items listed in the catalog are now available from stock.

目录上所列的各种货物都有现应供货。

4、We think you will be interested in the new cosmetic products we have just introduced to the

market.

我们觉得您会对我们新推出的化妆品感兴趣。

5、We allow special terms to customers who place trial orders before the end of the current month. 对于本月底前订购试销产品的顾客,我们给与优惠。

6、You will be interested in the up-to-date shoes we are offering at extremely moderate prices.

您一定会对我们以低廉价格提供的最新款鞋子感兴趣。

7、In order to popularize these products, all the catalog prices are subject to a special discount of

5% during December.

为推广这些产品,目录上所列的各种价格在12月都可享有5%的特别折扣。

8、We feel sure you will find a ready sale for this excellent material and that your customers will

be well satisfied with it.

我们相信贵方会发现这种优质原料易于销售,并深得顾客青睐。

9、We are most anxious to serve you and hope to hear from you very soon.

我们保证丝绸服装用上等原料和一流工艺制成,并在各方面符合时尚要求。

10We guarantee that the silk garments are made of the best materials with the first class workmanship and comply in all respects with the high standards of fashion.

我们渴望为您服务,盼早日收到您的来信。

We an exporter of household electrical appliances and would take the liberty to send you our quotation sheet for your reference.

1、我们是家用电器出口商,现冒昧给贵方寄去我们的报价单供参考。

All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

2、单上的所有报价均以我方最后确认为准。

We note with regret that our earlier offers in respect of wooden toys have not interested you, but we venture to hope that you will be ready to consider an offer of plush toys.

3、很遗憾得知我方前几次木制玩具的报价未能使贵方感兴趣,但仍冒昧地恳请贵方对长毛

绒玩具的报价给予考虑。

The offer will remain firm until March31,beyond which date the terms and prices should be discussed anew.

4、报价有效期至3月31日止,此日期之后的条款及价格需重新商讨。

It is quite some time since we sent you our Quotation No.202.As our goods are in great demand at present, it would be advisable if you could make an early decision on the matter.

5、我方第202号报价单寄至你方时日已久。因为货物现有旺盛需求,建议你方早日对此作

出决定。

Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape recorder, FOB Tianjin.

6、我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton FOB London.

7、我们还价为每公吨150美元,伦敦离岸价。

In view of the brisk demand for this commodity, we advise you to work fast and place the order with us as soon as possible.

8、鉴于对我方货物之殷需,建议你方尽快作出决定并向我方下单。

You will see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

9、你会发现我们的报价比别处要低。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

10 此报盘着眼于扩大销路,很有竞争力。

1.This offer is firm for five days.

本报盘五日内有效。

2.Our offer is subject to change without notice.

我方报价如有变更不另行通知。

3.If you think this offer is acceptable, please cable us in order that we can confirm it.

如果你方认为这一报盘可以接受,请即来电,以便我方确认。

4.With reference to our cable of May 5,we confirm having offered you are following.

关于我方5月5日电,兹确认你方报盘如下。

5.In order to start the concrete business between us,we are glad to make you a special

offer,subject to our final confirmation.

为了开展双方间具体的业务,我们很高兴向你方报特盘,须以我方最后确认为有效。

6.If you insist on your price,we cannot make you a suitable offer.

如果你方坚持所提出的价格,那我们将不能给你一个合适的报价。

7.If you reduce by 3% the price of quotation sheet dated September 3,we are desirous of

accepting your offer.

如果你方将9月3日的报价单上的价格降低百分之三,我公司将乐意接受你们的报价。8.The price list you sent on 21 is found in order,but the listed terms of payment donot conform

to our trade practice.

贵公司21日寄来的价目表很完整,但所列的付款条件不符合我们的贸易惯例。

9.We very much regret that we are unable to satisfy your special requirements for the items of

packing in our quotation sheet dated 30.

很遗憾,我们无法履行你方对我们30日所寄报价单中有关包装事项的特殊要求。

10.Although we are not in a position to satisfy your special requirements, we still send you

another copy of our price list.

尽管本公司无法满足你方的特殊要求,但我们仍寄送另一份报价单给你方。

Please deliver the following goods according to your quotations and samples sent us on June 10.

1、请按照贵方6月10日的报价和样品提供下列货物。

The parts supplied must be absolutely airtight, and we place this order subject to this guarantee. 2、所提供的部件必须绝对密封,我们的订购以此项保证为前提。

The recent exceptional demand for our fax machines makes it impossible to promise delivery of

any further orders before November30.

3、由于最近对我们的传真机需求量很大,我们无法保证在11月30日前交付新订单。

We confirm our telephone conversation this morning and are pleased to enclose our official order form for your cotton.

4、我们确认今天上午的电话洽谈,并高兴地附上订购对方棉花的正式订单。

We place this order on the clear understanding that the consignment is dispatched in time to reach us by May31,and reserve the right to cancel it and to refuse delivery after this date.

5、这批货物须在5月31日前及时运抵,以此为条件,我们订购此货,如延期交货,我们保

留取消订单和拒绝提货的权利。

We have a waiting list of several hundred for these ladies’ umbrellas and can give no guarantee of delivery this month,

6、我们有几百个女士雨伞的订单等候交付,所以不能保证本月交货。

As supplies of the item are becoming difficult to obtain, we have no alternative but to decline your order.

7、由于货源难觅,我们别无选择,只得谢绝你们的订购。

As we are unable to promise delivery before the end of September, we feel must return your order, with our apologies and best thanks.

8、我们无法保证在9月底前交货,因此只得退还贵方的订单,并表示我们的歉意和感谢。As you have failed to deliver within the specified time, we have to cancel our order.

9、由于贵方没能在规定时间交货,我们只得取消订购

The order must be strictly in accordance with the enclosed specifications.

10、此订单必须严格按照所附规格执行。

1、If your goods are satisfactory,we hope to place substantial orders.

如果货物令人满意,我们希望向贵方大量订购。

2、We are pleased to receive your order of July 4 for cotton prints and welcome you as one of our

customers.我们高兴的收到贵方7月4日订购印花布的订单,并且欢迎贵方成为我们的顾客

3、Our earliest date of delivery is May20, as we find it very difficult to keep pace with rush orders

in this season .我们最早的交货期是5月20日因为我们发现难以跟上这段时期加急订购的需求

4、Although we would like to do business with you ,we are sorry that it is difficult for us to

manufacture the perfume atomizers at the price you ask.

尽管我们原与你方进行业务往来,但遗憾的是我们难以按你方的价格生产喷雾香水瓶。5、We hope that you will understand the circumstances which make us decline your order this

time.

我们希望你方理解我们这次不得不拒受订购的原因

6、We hope that this first transaction will be the beginning of a long and happy association .You

can be sure that we shall do our best to satisfy you.我们希望这次首宗交易将是我们之间长久而愉快合作的开始,请相信,我们将竭尽全力使贵方满意

7、As our factory is now fully occupied with contract orders ,we regret to have to decline your

order.

因为我们的工厂目前忙于生产合同订货,所以很遗憾,我们只能拒收贵方的订单。

8、We trust that this trial order will be the beginning of a close business relation between us in

future.

我们相信这次试销订购将是我们日后密切业务联系的开始

1、As clearly stipulated in the Sales contract No.A-1140,the commission for this transaction is

3%,but we find your L/C No.GF-1004 demands a commission of 5% which is obviously not in line with the contract stipulations.Therefore,please amend the L/C to read”commission 3% “第A-1104号销售合同明确规定,这笔交易的佣金为3%,但我们发现你方第GF-1004号信用证要求支付5%的佣金,这显然与合同不符。因此,请将信用证改为“佣金3%”。

2、We have to remind you again of our overdue account and must request you to let us have your

payment without further delay.

我们不得不再次提醒你方,我们的账目已经逾期,请立即付款结清账目。

3、Unless we receive your check full payment by the end of March ,we shall be compelled to

take steps to enforce paymen.

除非在3月底前收到你方全额支付支票,否则我们将不得不采取行动强制你方付款。

4、We would advise you that we have drawn on you at 45 days through the Ban of China .Please

give our draft your kind protection.

谨告我方已通过中国银行开出45天的远期汇票,请备款以兑付。

5、In order to cover this order,we have established an irrevocable and confirmed L/C in your

favor through Barclays Bank.

为支付这批订货,我们已通过伦敦巴克莱斯银行开出金额为45,000英镑的不可撤销的保兑信用证。

6、As we have had no reply to our previous requests for payment of our invoice dated August 10,

we must now ask you to remit the account dueby the end of this mouth.

我们曾要求你方支付我们8月10日发票金额,但一直未得到你方回复,所以我们只得请你方在本月底前汇付已到期的这笔款项。

7、We enclose this statement of your account showing a balance of US$3,450

附上售贷结算表,尚有结欠差额3,450美元。

8、Please advise the beneficiaries that we shall amend the Credit No.CB828 to read 1,000 boxes

of articles instead of 500 boxes.

请通知受益人,我们将改第CB828号信用证为1,000箱货物,而不是500箱。

9、We find that the L/C stipulates for the invoice to be certified by your consul,which is

unacceptable to us as there is no consulate your country here.

我们发现信用证规定发票要由你们领事证明,这无法接受,因为你们国家在此并无领事馆。10.we have opened an irrevocable letter of credit No.GB418我们已通过纽约花旗银行开出第through the Citibank,New York ,under which you may drawn on us at 30 days after sight,

GB418号不可撤销信用证,据此,你方可向我们开出30天远期汇票。

1、The request for easier payment terms is compelled by their funds being tied up in numerous

commitments.

由于资金被许多业务占用,他们不得不要求放宽付款条件。

2、We regret that we cannot accept D/A after the goods arrive the port of destination.

我方抱歉不能接受货到目的港后付款交单的支付方式

3、If you agree to pay by sight L/C,we might come to terms.

如果你方同意按即期信用证方式付款,我们即能达成交易

4、In view of the long standing friendly relations,we exceptionally accept D/P at 60 days’ si、ght.

鉴于双方长期的友好关系,此次我们破例接受DP60天付款

5、In no case will the middleman purchase the goods on his own account.

中间商决不会自负盈亏采购货物

6、An importer from Sweden requests us to ship a parcel of shipment for trial on D/A terms.

瑞典一进口商要求我们按承兑单方式运去一箱试销商品

7、In order to ensure immediate shipment,we enclose herewith a bank draft for the amount of

$3,000.

为确保早日交货,我们附寄银行汇票一张,计3000美元

8、Today we have informed our bank to send you all the amount by T/T,upon receipt of which

please reply.我们今日已通知我方银行电汇给你放全部金额,收到后请回信。

9、Please credit the amount to our Account No.1008 after deducting the commissions payable to

you

请在扣除你方应收手续费后,将贷款贷记我方账上,账号为1008

10、Your draft of March 12 has been accepted an will be honored at maturity.

你方3月12日汇票已承兑,到期应照付。

1、We are pleased to inform you that your goods will be shipped by M.VMorning from Shanghai

to Manila on April 20.

我们愉快的通知,贵方的订货将装运“晨星”轮。4月20日从上海启航去马尼拉。

2、Sellers must notify the buyer ,without delay ,that the goods have been delivered on board

the vessel.

卖方必须立即通知买方货物已装船。

3、All export orders will be delivered in wooden cases,securely wire strapped.Solid stuffing

inside the cases is free from vibration and jarring.

所有出口货物将装加固木箱,外箍铁丝。箱子用填塞物充实,可避免震动。

4、To save freight we recommend overall waterproof wrapping,packed in a crate with reinforced

base.

为了节省运费,我们建议用防水包装,再装进底部加固的板条箱。

5、Partial strapping of the carton will not only save freight ,but given full protection to the

contents.

部分捆扎的纸板箱可节省运费,还可以全面保护所装货物。

6、If cartons are used,please contain each chemical in strong polyethylene bags to make

protection from damp.

如使用纸板箱,请用牢固的聚乙烯袋包装每件化学品,以防受潮。

7、We enclose a list of marks and numbers for our packages.Please be careful about clear and

correct marking.

附上我们货物包装所用唛头和标号。请在刷唛头时做到清楚正确。

8、We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and marking .These must be

strictly observed.

在附页上列有关于包装和唛头的要求,务请严格执行。

9、As the boxes are likely to receive rough handing at this end,you must see to it that packing

should be strong enough to protect goods.

由于箱子很可能在此地要遇到粗鲁装卸,请贵方务必使用坚固包装,以保护货物。

10 for your order under Contract No.A-233,we have booked space on M.V Maria,which is due to

arrive in Los Angeles around July 27.

我们已为A-223号合同项下贵方的订货预定了”玛利亚”轮,将于7月27日左右抵达洛杉矶。

1、We hope the goods will reach you in safety and come up to your expectation.

我们希望这批货物会安全抵达你方,并符合你方的期望。

2、All the sacks have interior waterproof linings to protect goods.

所有布袋都有防水内衬,以保护货物。

3、Crates must not exceed an overall length of four feet.

板条箱总长不得超过四英尺

4、As the goods will be checked up at the customs,the cases must be of a type which can be easily

opened and fastened at once after check.

由于货物将在海关接受检查,箱子式样必须是容易打开的,检查后也容易盖紧。

5、We will duly pass your comments on packing on to the manufacturers concerned for their

consideration.

我们会将你们对包装的意见及时转告有关厂商,拱他们考虑。

6、We are confident that you will have no difficulty in shipping the goods in four lots.

我们相信你们分四批装运货物不会有困难

7、May shipment is the best we can get,for the manufactures have a heavy backlog on hand.

我们尽力在五月装船,因为厂商手头有大量积压订单。

8、Our warehouse was burnt down yesterday an we are unable to make shipment during April.

昨天我们的仓库被烧毁,因此我们无法在四月装船。

9、Please makes two equal monthly shipments during May and June.

请在五月和六月分两次平均装船

10.Please notify us as soon as the goods are ready for shipment.、

一旦货物备妥待运,请立即通知我们。

1.We regret that the goods should be repacked in small bags,say,half a pound and one pound,in order that we can push the sales of it.

我们遗憾地奉告,今后将该货改为小包装,如一包半磅或一包一磅,以便提高销售量。

2.The packing of the goods must be improved in order to fit for seaworthy condition,

为了适应海洋运输,这种货物的包装必须改进。

3.We may see our way to advance time of shipment to July after checking the stocks,

核对库存后我们会设法将装运期提前至7月份。

4.Small case are light and compact,easy to be stored and to be sold.

小箱子轻且牢固,便于储存和销售。

5.Please mark the case as per the drawing given.

请按提供的图样在箱子上刷唛头。

6.Please draw on us a draft against the invoice value before shipping the goods.

在装船前请按发票金额开具汇票向我们收款。

7.We hereby inform you that you should be held responsible for any losses arising from late delivery and improper packing.

谨告知你方须负延迟交货或包装不当而造成的任何损失。

8.Please inform us 10 days prior to the shipment of the name of steamer, estimated time of arrival, loading capacity, contract number and fording agent.

You are requested to act according to the buyer’s shipping instructions in order to go though the customs smoothly.

为了顺利通关,请严格按照买方装船须知行事。

9.Please inform us 10 days prior to the shipment of the name of steamer, estimated time of arrival, loading capacity, contract number and fording agent.

请在装船前10天告知我方船名、预计到达时间、受载量、合同号和运输代理人。

1、Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请暂停装货,静候我方通知

2、We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

3、The facilities for shipping goods to Southeast Aisan countries have improved a lot.

出口东南亚国家的装运条件已大大改善了。

4、The Order No.105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

我们急用第105号订单所订货物,请你们加快装运。

5、We can effect shipment in Decenber or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年年初交货。

6、We would like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 我们希望把上海定为装运港,因为它离货物产地比较近。

7、We do not think it proper to unload the Chinese tea ai London.

我们认为把伦敦定为中国茶叶的卸货港很难让人接受。

8、Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门?

9、We have been able to transship Southeast Asian-bound cargoe from rail to ship at Hong Kong

without mishap.我们在香港把运往东南亚的货物由铁路运输转为海运,途中未曾遇到麻烦事

10 All transshipment charges will be included in the CIF price.

所有的转运费都包括在到岸价格里了

1.Chamber of commerce 商行 1.quarterly settlement 每季度结账一次

2.be in line with 与~~相一致 2.bank’s reference 银行证明

3.take the liberty of 冒昧地3trade reference 业务证明

4.adhere to 坚持 4.as a reference 证明人

5.get in touch with 与···相联系 5.as a rule 作为准则

6.business partner 业务伙伴 6.be bound to不得不,必须

7.acquaint sb.with 使某人熟悉7.meet commitments 履行承诺

8.inquire for 询购,询问8.standing credit 定额贷款

9. a reliable business concern.一家可靠的商行9.the initial order 初次订购

10.open an account.开立账户10.the firm in question 征询的公司

1.regular supply 定期供应 1 take advantage of 利用

1.trade regulation 贸易条例

2.avail oneself of 利用

2.state-operated 国营的 3 proven record经验实的记录

3.special discount 特殊折扣 4 rising costs of labor 日益增加的劳动力成本

4.on the high side (价格)偏高 5 clear a residue stock清除剩余的存货

5.keen competition 激烈的竞争 6 be well acquainted with 熟悉,了解

6.under separate cover 单独邮寄7 under the circumstances在这种情况下

7.packing list 装箱单8 to one’s advantage某人有利

8.by request 按照请求

9.fair average quality质量一般的产品

1.make a concession to sb 向某人让步 1.reserve the right of cancelleation保留取消的权利

1.effect shipment 发货,出运

2.captioned item 标题货物

2. a firm offer 实盘

3.be occupied with orders 订单太多

3.at one’s earliest convenience 尽早

4.the next newest to the latest model仅次于最新的型号

4. a non-firm offer 虚盘

5.such being the case 既然如此

5.extend offer 展证

6.keep pace with 与···保持一致

6.in line with 与···一致

7.coutract order 合同订单

7.upon receipt of 一收到···就8.on the understanding that 在···的前提下

8.brisk demand 旺盛的需求

9.in compliance with 与···相一致

1.telegraphic transfer 电汇 1.waterproof wrapping防水包装

2.statement of account 计算表2rough handing 粗鲁装卸

3.accepted draft 已承兑的汇票 3.direct steamer 直达船

4.draw on 向···开出汇票 4.material handing 原材料短缺

5.prohibit transshipment 禁止转船 5.transport documents 运输单据

6.in payment of 支付···的款项 6.in the event of 万一,如果

7.n one’s own account 为了自己的利益,自负盈亏7.stipulated time 规定时间

8.edit standing 资信状况8. shipping instructions装运要求

9.en account terms 赊账交易条件

10.one’s figure 按某人的价格

1.in question 正在讨论的,有待解决的

2.make compensation for 对···作出补偿

3.tinned goods 灌装货

4.in good condition 完好无缺

5.shipping company 船务公司

6.expiry date 到期日

7.freight space 舱位

8.unloading port 卸货港

9.dispatch money 速遣费

10.estimated time of arrival 预计到达时间

1.as one _____the leading importers and wholesalers ``````````````````````

答案:1-10 of ,of ,in ,in ,for, of, for, from ,with , to

2.____reference _____your letter_____December 5,2006``````````````````````

答案:1-10 With, to , of ,into ,with ,in ,In ,with ,under, with

11-20 for ,of ,in, upon ,without , In ,of , to, of , between.

3.we thank you___your inquiry___June 18````````````

1-10 for ,of , for , of ,to ,by ,at ,of .for ,within.

11-20 for ,of ,at ,On ,for, of ,for ,by ,of ,to

4 Do you know how much your trees are worth?`````````````````

1-10 purchaser , investment, periodic ,against, healthy, crews, latest, service, prove, convenience 5.we are pleased to learn ____your letter of April 5_____you have````````````

1-10 form ,that , place, order ,in ,in ,have ,sold ,be , before ,

11-20 you ,of ,is ,of ,are, in ,are ,popular ,them ,at

6.we_____received and checked your satatement __the quarter```````````

1-10 have, for ,be ,had , in ,settled ,with ,have ,an , whose .

11-20 are, be , be ,if ,allow ,to ,receiving ,request, have , in

7. _____confirm our cable just dispatched information you ___we shipped````````````````

1-10We ,that ,leaving ,for ,drawn ,at , amount , which ,upon ,enclosing

11-15 goods ,in ,order/condition, you ,them ,

8(1).we will now very much appreciate receiving ______the earliest possible moment ~~~~~~~~~ 答案:at , for ,in

(2) we shall be glad to receive an offer `````````````` from, for .

(3) we offer firm CIF, Lagos , shipment_______````````` for, to ,by

(4) we offer firm the following _____the same ````````` on ,within ,from

(5) Owing ______unuaual shortage _____stock ,````` to ,of

(6) Black tea ,first grade,is ```` of

(7)we have ______present only 50 tons Bitter Apricot Kernels```` at, in

(8) we can supply walnuts ````from

(9) we will make contact```` with ,in

(10) you may avail yourselves ````` of ,in ,

(11)If your commodity meets the requirements ````` in ,of

(12) _____reply ___your letter ____March 20.``` In ,to ,of

(13)______separate cover , we have already sent you ```` Under ,of

(14)the buyer made a bid ___``` at ,for

(15) we are receipt of your L/C No ``` for

(1)we shall appreciate it if you will inform us ```` of , at

(2)please mark the bales ``` with , in

(3)this is to apply ___all order ``` to

(4)owing ______the delay ___the part of ``` to, on , to

(5)we wish to draw your attention ___the fact ``` to ,of ,up to, from

(6)as the manufacturers cannot get all ````as to

(7)as the only direct steamer which calls``` at

(8)today we shipped the above ````on ,for

(9)we could not deliver the total quanlity```` in

(10)s hipment is ____ ____made _____```to be ,from ,in

1.按此价格我们已与其他客户做了多次交易

at which we have done business with many other clients

2.说明最早装船期和付款条件stating the earliest time of shipment and terms of payment

3.说明所需数量the quantity required

4.五天内回复有效subject to your reply reaching here within five days

5.由于市场价格波动频繁because of the frequent fluctuations of the market prive

6.接受你方9月10 日的还价to accept your counter-offer dated September 10

7.你所处市场的货物需求情况the demand in your market

8.你们的订货将按合同规定如期转运

that the goods you ordered will be transshipped punctually according to the contract stipulations

9.我们会把一切必要的事办好that we will arrange for everything necessary

10.脱离我出的市场行情out of line with market in our place

11.以便我们办理海关手续in order that we may handle customs formalities

12.买方必须在九月份以内完成货物的装运工作

the buyer must finish shipping the goods within September

13.装直达轮,而不是在新加坡转船ship the goods by direct steamer ,transship it via Singapore

14.货物必须在十月底前装船the goods must be loaded before the end of October

15.

最新7种外贸函电常用模板

一、开发新客户 Dear XXX, We have learned from our old client that you are one of the leading XXX importers in Italy. Therefore, we do hope there is a chance for us to cooperate with each other in the near future. (表明合作意向) We are one of the biggest XXX manufactures in China.(介绍自己的身份)All our products are manufactured strictly and provided to over 30 countries already. Attached please find our latest catalogue and quotation.(直接给出报价单) We look forward to your trial order. Yours faithfully, XXX 二、样品寄送通知 Dear XXX, I’m now writing to inform you that the samples that you requested were sent by Federal Express today. (告知客户寄送时间及方式) In the mail, I’ve also enclosed a quotation.(附上最新的报价 单)Please let me know at your earliest conveniences as soon as they arrive. Thanks a lot! I’m looking forward to your earliest response. Yours sincerely, XXX 三、拒绝临时取消订单 Dear Sir,

12种外贸英语函电范文

12种外贸英语函电范文 导语:外贸行业总要写一些外贸函电,以下是人才小网搜集整理的外贸函电范文,欢迎阅读! 1. 主动联系采购商 Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Gentlemen: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. 4. 如何讨价还价

外贸函电订单范文(共18篇)

外贸函电订单范文(共18篇) (经典版) 编制人:__________________ 审核人:__________________ 审批人:__________________ 编制单位:__________________ 编制时间:____年____月____日 序言 下载提示:该文档是本店铺精心编制而成的,希望大家下载后,能够帮助大家解决实际问题。文档下载后可定制修改,请根据实际需要进行调整和使用,谢谢! 并且,本店铺为大家提供各种类型的经典范文,如工作总结、工作计划、合同协议、条据文书、策划方案、句子大全、作文大全、诗词歌赋、教案资料、其他范文等等,想了解不同范文格式和写法,敬请关注! Download tips: This document is carefully compiled by this editor. I hope that after you download it, it can help you solve practical problems. The document can be customized and modified after downloading, please adjust and use it according to actual needs, thank you! Moreover, our store provides various types of classic sample essays for everyone, such as work summaries, work plans, contract agreements, doctrinal documents, planning plans, complete sentences, complete compositions, poems, songs, teaching materials, and other sample essays. If you want to learn about different sample formats and writing methods, please stay tuned!

外贸函电询盘和回复范文

外贸函电询盘和回复范文 第一篇:关于外贸函电初步询盘和回复 在外贸业务中,函电是非常重要的交流工具,在外贸函电中询盘和回复是非常常见的函电类型。下面是一篇关于外贸函电初步询盘和回复的范文,希望能为大家提供一些参考。 一、外贸函电初步询盘 Dear Sirs/Madam, We have learned from the internet that you are one of the leading exporters of T-shirts in China, and we are interested in importing your products to our country. In order to give you a better understanding of our company, we would like to provide you with some basic information about us. We are a medium-sized company with a strong presence in the retail market. We specialize in men's and women's casual wear and sportswear, and have a network of over 200 retail outlets throughout our country. We would like to request a catalogue and price list of your T-shirts, along with information regarding minimum order quantities and delivery times. Please quote FOB Shanghai and CIF our port of destination, and kindly indicate your payment terms. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

27种外贸函电格式

27种外贸函电格式(一) 大耳朵英语 2008-02-19 09:01:30 【打印】 1、请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本 公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2、回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。 款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3、请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. ` 本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。与贵公司 向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。盼望能成为贵公司独家 代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。此致敬礼 4、拒绝对方担任独家代理 Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our

外贸英语函电范文大全

外贸英语函电范文大全 外贸函电包括许多种格式,外贸工作的人们写好一封好的外语函电很重要。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语函电范文大全,欢迎大家阅读。 外贸英语函电范文:运输篇 INDIGO CMPANY LIMITED 85 Victory Street, Manila The Philippiness Tel: 63-2-68000 Fax: 63-2-580001 13 June 200# Mr. Li Mingyang Export Manager Unitech M & T Co. Ltd 963 Tianmu Road, 14th Floor Shanghai 200070 China Dear Mr. Li: Our order No.3979: 50 Electric Drills As it is now more than two months since we opened a letter of credit in your favor, We should like to know exactly when you could arrange shipment of the goods. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Sincerely. Marco Fillmore Managing Director 外贸英语函电范文:包装篇 Forward Bicycle Co. Ltd 987 Jiangnan Road, Kunshan, Jiangsu, China Tel: (0520) 500000 Fax : (0520) 500001 Zip Code: 215300

外贸英语函电范文(推荐十篇)

外贸英语函电范文(推荐十篇) 外贸英语函电范文(篇一) Exporter Writes to Importer 出口商给进口商的信 (1)Dear Sirs, Your firm has been recommended to us by John Morris&Co., with whom we have done business for many years. We specialize in the exportation of Chinese Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, which have enjoyed great popularity in world market. We enclose a copy of our catalogue for your reference and hope that you would contact us if any item is interesting to you. We hope you will give us an early reply. Yours faithfully, Notes in 专门(从事),专门(经营) We specialize in the import an export of Arts and Crafts. 我们专门经营工艺品的进出口。 n. 常用复数,化工产品、化学制品 (=chemical products) n. 药品,药剂,成药 great popularity 享有盛誉 类似的表达方法有: The goods are most popular with our customers. The goods have commanded a good market. The goods are selling fast (or enjoy fast sales). The goods are universally acknowledged. The goods are unanimously acclaimed by our customers. “畅销品〞有如下表达法: ready seller;quick seller;quick-selling product.

外贸英语函电写作范文

外贸英语函电写作范文 外贸函电是商务英语专业的学生必学的一门课程,对于我们以后从事外贸会起到作用。下面是店铺给大家整理的外贸英语函电写作范文,供大家参阅! 外贸英语函电写作范文1 今天的题目是: Self-introduction 例文如下: Dear Sirs, We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Swedish Embassy in Beijing who have informed us that you are in the market for Textiles. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you. We are a state-operated corporation, handling both the import and export of Textiles. In order to acquaint you with our business lines, we enclose a copy of our Export List covering the main items suppliable at present. Should any of the items be of interest to you, please let me know. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements. In our trade with merchants of various countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship to our mutual advantage. We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon. Yours faithfully, Richard 函电 (1) ------ 注解 A 1. owe ...... to ...... 把.....归功于......

外贸函电建交函范文(7篇)

外贸函电建交函范文(7篇) 从大学校门跨入到国际贸易实务岗位工作岗位,一开始我难以适应角色的转变,不能发现问题,从而解决问题,认为没有多少事情可以做,我就有一点失望,开始的热情有点消退,完全找不到方向。但我还是尽量保持当初的`那份热情,想干有用的事的态度,不断的做好一些杂事,同时也勇于协助同事做好各项工作,慢慢的就找到了自己的角色,明白自己该干什么,这就是一个热情的问题,只要我保持极大的热情,相信自己一定会得到认可,没有不会做,没有做不好,只有你愿不愿意做。转变自己的角色,从一位学生到一位工作人员的转变,不仅仅是角色的变化,更是思想观念的转变。 外贸函电建交函范文第2篇 由于函的类型较多,从制作格式到内容表述均有一定灵活性,兹不一一列述,仅就规范性公函的写作模式作一介绍。其他类型的函均可以比照来写。 公函一般由标题、发文字号、主送机关、正文、落款等布分构成。 ◇标题 公函的标题有两种形式:一种是由发文机关、事由和文种(函或复函)构成,如《××省糖烟酒公司关于一九九×年×产啤酒分县调入计划的函》。另一种是由事由和文种(函或复函)构成,如《关于同意注销皮鞋购销合同的复函》。 ◇发文字号

与一般公文相同,即由发文机关代字、年份和序号组成。但_和_办公厅的公函常在机关代字后、年份前加“函”字,如“国办i函[t9993 5号”. ◇主送机关 其写法也与一般公文相同,即在正文之前顶格写明受文单位,要写全称,以示尊重 ◇正文 函的正文主要包括缘由、事项和结语三项内容 ・缘由布分,主要写明发函的理由、根据、目的或内容的概况等。如果是复函,则首先引叙来函标题、文号或主要内容,然后再交代根据,以说明发文缘由;并用“现将有关问题答复如下”或“现将有关问题函复如下”等过渡语转入下文 ・事项布分是函的主要内容布分。函的种类很多,所以函的内容表述也应因种类不同而各有侧重。比如,商洽函一般先写明自己对商洽事项的看法和打算,供对方答复时参考;必要时,还可以写出几种打算,以供对方选择。询问函在简述起因或发函目的后,应当写清所要询问的具体事项。告知函,可直接写明所要告知对方的具体事项。复函则应针对来函所提问题明确作出答复;如有不同意见,应简要说明理由;一时难以答复的,也应予以说明或解释。事项布分的`结构形式一般有两种:一种是内容单一的函,行文可用篇段合一式,将所要告诉对方的问题、事项、意见等叙写清楚;一种是内容较多的函,()则可采用分条列项式进行表述。

外贸函电常用范文外贸英语函电范文

外贸函电常用范文外贸英语函电范文 外贸函电常用范文篇1:外贸函电常用范文 外贸函电常用范文 Set new business relationship 建立贸易关系,可以通过多种途径,比如通过驻外机构、国外商会、同业商行、银行、出国访问、商品交易会、报纸广告、市场调查等等。建立贸易关系的信函,要写得诚恳、热情、礼貌、得体,并将写信人的意图清楚地叙述完整,给对方留下深刻地印象,使其愿意与你交往。 Dear Mr. Jones: We understand from your information posted on Alibaba. that you are in the market for textiles. We 本文档由实惠网()编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网()would like to take this opportunity to introduce our pany and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future. We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our pany in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our website ,which includes

外贸函电acceptance范文(25篇)_1

外贸函电acceptance范文(25篇) 敬启者; 我们从阿里巴巴得知贵公司的名称。 我们公司是一个专营纺织品的大规模的公司,在世界市场上享有良好的声誉。现在,我方公司将会每月为贵公司能提供新的设计。 我方公司将写信与贵公司建立直接的业务关系。 如果贵公司想要下订单,请告知,如按贵公司的有需要我们将很乐意求提供我们的.设计样本册,为了更好的准备货物如有现货订单,我方在收到你方订单之后三天之内装运。 我们期待你的回复。 敬上, 范文二: Dear Sirs; The Bbank of Cchina Shanghai Branch has informed us that your company is a large importer of textiles products. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you ,our company is as a local the largest textile manufactures in our area. Enclosed please find varies pictures of a variety of our quality textiles picture products. Besides, we are desirous of the details of your requirement, so as to provide better service. 1 Your specialized in market/

2 Categories of your specialized products We are looking forward to establishing long-term business relations. Best regards 范文三: March 7, Dear sirs, We have your name from Messrs. Smith Co. Our company is a large leading cooperation specializing in textiles items. We have been engaged in this line for 20 years, ()and have business relations with many countries in Southeast Asia. We are writing you to enter into direct business relations with you. We hope you can send us the latest product catalog and pricelist. We are looking forward to your inquiry. Yours Sincerely, Jone Smith Manager of Import Department 范文四: Dear sirs, Thank for your letter of March 7th, informing us of your interest in our product. We look forward to establishing positive business relationship with your corporation. We are mainly dealing in the export of Chinese light industrial

外贸函电格式范文

外贸函电格式范文 外贸函电范文包括询盘、发盘、换盘、接受 1. Dear Mr. Li, Your firm has been remended 1 to us by the Dickson Electrics Company, with whom we have done business for many years. We are interested in your Electric Typewriters for use in offices and shall be glad if you will send us a copy of your illustrated catalogue 2 and current price list. Yours sincerely, Susan Block Manager A Reply Dear Ms Block, We wele you for your enquiry of Fed. 1 and thank you for your interest in our modities. We are enclosing 3 some copies of our illustrated catalogues and a price list giving the details you asked for. We trust that you will agree that our products and price appeal to 4 the most selective buyer. And we also allow a proper discount 5 according to the quantity ordered. Thank you again for your interest in our products. We are looking forward to your order and you may be assured 6 that it will receive our prompt and careful attention. Yours truly 2. Dear Mr. Lu, We have noticed from your advertisement 1 in 2 that you export large quantities of cushions 3 to European market. Being specialized in this line for a long time, we are well connected with 4 many customers in our country. At present, we are interested in back cushion fine in quality and low in price. It will be highly appreciated if you could send us some brochures and samples for our reference and quote 5 your lowest price on CIF basis including our

争取与对方合作的外贸函电范文

争取与对方合作的外贸函电范文外贸函电范文包括询盘、发盘、换盘、接受 1. Dear Mr. Li, Your firm has been remended 1 to us by the Dickson Electrics Company, with whom we have done business for many years. We are interested in your Electric Typewriters for use in offices and shall be glad if you will send us a copy of your illustrated catalogue 2 and current price list. Yours sincerely, Susan Block Manager A Reply Dear Ms Block, We wele you for your enquiry of Fed. 1 and thank you for your interest in our modities. We are enclosing 3 some copies of our illustrated catalogues and a price list giving the details you asked for. We trust that you will agree that our products and price appeal to 4 the most selective buyer. And we also allow a proper discount 5 according to the quantity ordered. Thank you again for your interest in our products. We are looking forward to your order and you may be assured 6 that it will receive our prompt and careful attention. Yours truly 2. Dear Mr. Lu, We have noticed from your advertisement 1 in 2 that you export large quantities of cushions 3 to European market. Being specialized in this line for a long time, we are well connected with 4 many customers in our country. At present, we are interested in back cushion fine in quality and low in price. It will be highly appreciated if you could send us some brochures and samples for our reference and quote 5 your lowest price on CIF basis including our

进出口外贸函电范文

进出口英语外贸函电的范文 1. 主动联系采购商 Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Gentlemen: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. 4. 如何讨价还价 Gentlemen: June 8, 2001 We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon. Yours truly 5-1 同意进口商的还价 Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001 Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down. Sincerely

外贸函电确认订单范文(通用15篇)

外贸函电确认订单范文(通用15篇) (经典版) 编制人:__________________ 审核人:__________________ 审批人:__________________ 编制单位:__________________ 编制时间:____年____月____日 序言 下载提示:该文档是本店铺精心编制而成的,希望大家下载后,能够帮助大家解决实际问题。文档下载后可定制修改,请根据实际需要进行调整和使用,谢谢! 并且,本店铺为大家提供各种类型的经典范文,如工作总结、工作计划、合同协议、条据文书、策划方案、句子大全、作文大全、诗词歌赋、教案资料、其他范文等等,想了解不同范文格式和写法,敬请关注! Download tips: This document is carefully compiled by this editor. I hope that after you download it, it can help you solve practical problems. The document can be customized and modified after downloading, please adjust and use it according to actual needs, thank you! Moreover, our store provides various types of classic sample essays for everyone, such as work summaries, work plans, contract agreements, doctrinal documents, planning plans, complete sentences, complete compositions, poems, songs, teaching materials, and other sample essays. If you want to learn about different sample formats and writing methods, please stay tuned!

作文之外贸函电作文

外贸函电作文 【篇一:外贸函电作文】 1 dear sirs; we have obtained your company information on the internet and take, the liberty of writing to you with the hope of establishing business relations with you. we are the desun trading co, ltd, found in 1987, a foreign trade corporation who has rights to import and export in china. we can offer a wide range of services; have fixed business relationship with many suppliers and a good reputation. at the same time, we pay attention to development of new products, the dr series of chinaware, our new products, which is very competitive with the exquisite packaging and high quality, was made from first-class porcelain in 2014. we have obtained that you are on the look-out for the chinaware on the internet; we hope that you would contact us if our new products could be of interest to you. yours faithfully, minghua zhao 【篇二:外贸函电作文和翻译】 1.阁下: 特别感谢收到你方9 月 20 日询盘,现向你方发盘以下,以你方10 月 9 日下午 5 点以前答复为条件 .品名 :女士皮靴 .式样新奇 ,有 20 余种 , 颜色有黑棕及大红色 (详见目录 ).资料采用高级牛皮 .价钱 :cif 广州 ,依据不一样款式 ,每双由 95 美元至 300 美元不等 .支付 :由装船前 30 天开立的保兑的 ,不行取消的即期信誉证支付 .包装方式由买方决定 .装运日期在 10 月.致谢 . dear sirs, we were very grateful to receive your offer of september 20,now we are giving you an offer , subject to your reply here by 5:00 p.m. our time ,october 8, as follows; commodity : woman shoes color: black, brown, red(refer to catalogue in details more than 20 kinds) style : new and original material : high-level shin of cattle price : cif guangzhou ,per pair from us#95 to us #300,according to different patterns.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档